Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,687 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Ooni Of Ife's Wife Stepped On "Osùn", Not Blood - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Of Ife's Wife Stepped On "Osùn", Not Blood (55408 Views)

Ooni Of Ife's Wife, Queen Naomi All Perfect In New Pictures / Ooni Of Ife & Wife, Morenike Naomi Oluwaseyi At The Olojo Festival / Meet Simi Oluwaseyi Phebian, Sister Of Ooni Of Ife's Wife Changes Her Bio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Ooni Of Ife's Wife Stepped On "Osùn", Not Blood by ujampie: 11:03pm On Nov 24, 2018
GraGra247:

Shut your dirty trap. What anointed are you talking about. A woman that clearly saw the highest gathering of diabolism and demonism in Yoruba land and made a conscious decision to marry them all by oath and blood and by open ritual and sacrifice without shame in the eye of the public and all because of money and fame. This same type of woman is anointed in your eyes?
we aren't quarreling already...... Even if this forum is faceless, I still cultivate the culture of decorum in all my speech...... My mouth is never a dirty trap but a voice to praise God.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Queen Ajoke Badirat Adeyemi Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Beautiful Photos / The Rolls Royce Ooni Ogunwusi Visited Ekiti With (Photos) / 25 Most Popular Igbo Masquerades

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.