Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Lil Kesh Has Taken Something Strong For Attacking Me – Show Promoter, Kogbagidi - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lil Kesh Has Taken Something Strong For Attacking Me – Show Promoter, Kogbagidi (25120 Views)

Davido Calls Out Molo (Show Promoter) For Claiming She Doesn’t Know Him / Portable Accuses His Promoter, Kogbagidi Of Using Him (Video) / Coronavirus: Davido And His Son Are 'Staying Strong For Chioma' (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Lil Kesh Has Taken Something Strong For Attacking Me – Show Promoter, Kogbagidi by njuwo(m): 6:04am On Oct 21, 2018
Re: Lil Kesh Has Taken Something Strong For Attacking Me – Show Promoter, Kogbagidi by troublemakea(m): 6:32am On Oct 21, 2018
Felixalex:
Mtcheeew...

I'm still thinking about Juventus and Roma.
Win, dem no gree win, oya play over 2.5 dem no still gree, dem cut this one, still cut the other one.

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Lmao grin grin

Re: Lil Kesh Has Taken Something Strong For Attacking Me – Show Promoter, Kogbagidi by sunboy(m): 6:40am On Oct 21, 2018
Kogbagidi oko oyinbo grin Kesh must be truly high to he has a baby mama though cheesy
Re: Lil Kesh Has Taken Something Strong For Attacking Me – Show Promoter, Kogbagidi by legibow: 7:08am On Oct 21, 2018
thesicilian:
You openly insult someone you claim to know personally and expect him not to react. It is obvious which among you is taking something strong.
okay u notice that he is not well too ba.... That's d result of smoking � oshogbo weed.... Rubbish is all they will b vomiting

Re: Lil Kesh Has Taken Something Strong For Attacking Me – Show Promoter, Kogbagidi by lukman: 7:22am On Oct 21, 2018
is this not the same guy, bobrisky was twerking for?
Re: Lil Kesh Has Taken Something Strong For Attacking Me – Show Promoter, Kogbagidi by aremz(m): 8:18am On Oct 21, 2018
Kogbagidi oko oyinbo....man no be God remember say solo tell Wizzy say him no go blow
Re: Lil Kesh Has Taken Something Strong For Attacking Me – Show Promoter, Kogbagidi by Preye1599(m): 8:20am On Oct 21, 2018
This same kogbagidi that was dancing unclad with bobrisky some time ago
Re: Lil Kesh Has Taken Something Strong For Attacking Me – Show Promoter, Kogbagidi by justifyme(m): 9:20am On Oct 21, 2018
After reading this, i had to download lil kesh #flenjo the song is lit!!! This guy ls either hating or his brain dey pain am

Re: Lil Kesh Has Taken Something Strong For Attacking Me – Show Promoter, Kogbagidi by greatman247(m): 10:49am On Oct 21, 2018
You beat somebody and expect him to not to cry or retaliate? You must be stupid. You wanted Lil' Kesh to take what you have said as a good musician right? Okay as a good show promoter that you claimed you are, why don't you just accept what he says too? Baby Mama can be your wife too. And also you can be married and still have a baby mama. It's either you don't take care of your wife well or you have a secret baby mama. Lil' kesh has worked with you severally which you admit, so he probably knows one or two things about you that we didn't so that's why you're so pained when he made that statement. You already know such statement can hurt your personality and you never thought it wise that the statement you make to discredit him also can hurt his image abi? I don't even like Lil' Kesh and his music but since you're a professional and in showbiz you shouldn't have made such a useless statement about another hustler in the same show business.
Re: Lil Kesh Has Taken Something Strong For Attacking Me – Show Promoter, Kogbagidi by LyfeJennings(m): 12:39pm On Oct 21, 2018
Kogbagidi is very stupid
That's so f0ckboy of him. Dem no born him mama well to address Olamide like that, Olamide too far sef. He dare not say such to Slimcase but him see say Kesh na small boy, that na why him dey ride am.
God dey sha
Re: Lil Kesh Has Taken Something Strong For Attacking Me – Show Promoter, Kogbagidi by Agbayahoo: 12:53pm On Oct 21, 2018
Teens undecided
Re: Lil Kesh Has Taken Something Strong For Attacking Me – Show Promoter, Kogbagidi by CityNGR: 2:51pm On Oct 21, 2018
Lexusgs430:
We don't care......
Hmmm uncle wetin be your own?
Re: Lil Kesh Has Taken Something Strong For Attacking Me – Show Promoter, Kogbagidi by Lexusgs430: 4:29pm On Oct 21, 2018
CityNGR:

Hmmm uncle wetin be your own?

My Oga, we have better things to think about, than all this nonsense stories......... The country dey hot.......

War:chioma Chukwuka Vs Muma Gee / Susan Peters' Bikini Body In New Photoshoot / Beautiful Photos: Daniel Wilson & Wife Celebrate Wedding Anniversary