Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,349 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

Mourinho Furious As Chelsea Salvage Unbeaten Record - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mourinho Furious As Chelsea Salvage Unbeaten Record (30564 Views)

AFCON: Nigeria's Victory Over Egypt Break The Pharaoh's 16-Game Unbeaten Record / EPL: Man Utd Break Arsenal’s Away Unbeaten Record After Win At Wolves / Super Eagles Squander 4-1 Lead To Salvage A Draw Against Sierra Leone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mourinho Furious As Chelsea Salvage Unbeaten Record by loswhite(m): 10:47am On Oct 21, 2018
Mklanceee:

mou met a squad that has just finished 5th a won the fa cup same with sarri. if the squad is lacking defensively and he has already signed 3defenders, that means something is wrong with him . are the players responsible for the negative anti football tactics? do teams like Bournemouth and wolves not play good football with worst squad?
define anti football? How many goals have Liverpool and totteham scored so far this season? If you don't have the ball u defend it is just simple logic
Re: Mourinho Furious As Chelsea Salvage Unbeaten Record by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 21, 2018
loswhite:
lol they did not spend almost the same amount of money and also go and learn about football heritage
mou is the second highest spender in the league since he became man u manager. the difference in money spent is not that much..he has already bought his starting eleven so he should use them and stop complaining
Re: Mourinho Furious As Chelsea Salvage Unbeaten Record by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 21, 2018
loswhite:
lol they did not spend almost the same amount of money and also go and learn about football heritage
mou is the second highest spender in the league since he became man u manager. the difference in money spent is not that much..he has already bought his starting eleven so he should use them and stop complaining
Re: Mourinho Furious As Chelsea Salvage Unbeaten Record by loswhite(m): 10:53am On Oct 21, 2018
Hedonini:

I don't understand you guys. Would Pep go anywhere near City if not for the money the club owners have? Hasn't city been winning premiership titles before Pep.. Courtesy of the same Arab money?

It's wise for you to stop giving too much credit to these managers. I can respect someone like Ranieri more than Pep and Mourinho combined. Ranieri won the Premier League with a miserable and poor club like Leicester, who had only just returned from relegation. Let Mourinho go to Everton at their current financial level and win the league with them. Let Pep go to Real Betis or Deportivo and win the La Liga with them. That's when you will convince me that the manager is extraordinary and "special". Not when you're always running to billionaire clubs with an unlimited budget to sign any player you want.

It's all about the club owner's money and the willingness to spend it. Full stop.
I never knew Porto was belong to a billionaire...lol guess I started watching football 2010
Re: Mourinho Furious As Chelsea Salvage Unbeaten Record by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 21, 2018
loswhite:
define anti football? How many goals have Liverpool and totteham scored so far this season? If you don't have the ball u defend it is just simple logic
man city, Liverpool, Chelsea, Spurs, arsenal and Bournemouth have scored more than man u. most of man u goal came from setpiece and hopeful ball launch forward to fellani and lukaku.
man u go to the pitch not to play but to see how the opponent are playing so they can adapt
Re: Mourinho Furious As Chelsea Salvage Unbeaten Record by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 21, 2018
Hedonini:

I don't understand you guys. Would Pep go anywhere near City if not for the money the club owners have? Hasn't city been winning premiership titles before Pep.. Courtesy of the same Arab money?

It's wise for you to stop giving too much credit to these managers. I can respect someone like Ranieri more than Pep and Mourinho combined. Ranieri won the Premier League with a miserable and poor club like Leicester, who had only just returned from relegation. Let Mourinho go to Everton at their current financial level and win the league with them. Let Pep go to Real Betis or Deportivo and win the La Liga with them. That's when you will convince me that the manager is extraordinary and "special". Not when you're always running to billionaire clubs with an unlimited budget to sign any player you want.

It's all about the club owner's money and the willingness to spend it. Full stop.
we're saying the same thing, but mou had little to spend at Porto and inter, but mourinho has lost it so he needs to spend to cover up.
Re: Mourinho Furious As Chelsea Salvage Unbeaten Record by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 21, 2018
loswhite:
I never knew Porto was belong to a billionaire...lol guess I started watching football 2010

And Porto is at what level in the Portuguese league? Was Porto winning the Portuguese league before Mourinho or not? I'm talking about a small club in any of the Big leagues. Take a small club to win the league, like Ranieri did with Leicester, then we would consider you special.

If you're referring to Mourinho's UCL win with Porto, then you're missing the whole point.
Re: Mourinho Furious As Chelsea Salvage Unbeaten Record by seunmohmoh(f): 12:25pm On Oct 21, 2018
Shezkid:

Ask yourself one single question.. Was the six minutes given to only Chelsea to play or the both teams?

Lemme not bring out old matches where added minutes favoured Man Utd
God bless you.
Re: Mourinho Furious As Chelsea Salvage Unbeaten Record by seunmohmoh(f): 12:26pm On Oct 21, 2018
Man united is going nowhere this season.
Re: Mourinho Furious As Chelsea Salvage Unbeaten Record by Shezkid: 12:44pm On Oct 21, 2018
loswhite:
lol...so semi final is not close?

Someone took same Chelsea to the finals and lost.. Nothing special about that
Re: Mourinho Furious As Chelsea Salvage Unbeaten Record by Shezkid: 12:47pm On Oct 21, 2018
loswhite:
mourinho won champions league Europa league with porto... please remind me of the amount of money Porto spent again?

Oga why you diverting?? grin grin
Leave Porto out of it.. Let's discuss Chelsea
Re: Mourinho Furious As Chelsea Salvage Unbeaten Record by Shezkid: 12:49pm On Oct 21, 2018
loswhite:
man city and man utd who had better squad as at when they both arrived? Man city and man united who had spent more money since they both arrived? The problem with plastic fans is they are just noise makers

Baseless talk.. Conte took a team that finished below 10th position the previous season and won the league ...let's be realistic...
Re: Mourinho Furious As Chelsea Salvage Unbeaten Record by jelinco1982(m): 12:50pm On Oct 21, 2018
it was kamar, what mourino did 4 wenger is what is receiving & he will still receive more from younger coaches
Re: Mourinho Furious As Chelsea Salvage Unbeaten Record by Shezkid: 12:51pm On Oct 21, 2018
loswhite:
he did not say I gave them 3 EPL he only tried to demonstrate that we one 3 EPL together and the fans need to respect that...he never celebrated any of man utd goals that is respect to the club

I love this... TOGETHER and not just him alone...

1 Like

Re: Mourinho Furious As Chelsea Salvage Unbeaten Record by loswhite(m): 1:02pm On Oct 21, 2018
Shezkid:

Baseless talk.. Conte took a team that finished below 10th position the previous season and won the league ...let's be realistic...
lol Conte took a team that won the premier league less than 2 years ago...lol let us be realistic
Re: Mourinho Furious As Chelsea Salvage Unbeaten Record by loswhite(m): 1:03pm On Oct 21, 2018
Shezkid:

Oga why you diverting?? grin grin
Leave Porto out of it.. Let's discuss Chelsea
haba I thought the focus was on money spent
Re: Mourinho Furious As Chelsea Salvage Unbeaten Record by loswhite(m): 1:09pm On Oct 21, 2018
Mklanceee:

man city, Liverpool, Chelsea, Spurs, arsenal and Bournemouth have scored more than man u. most of man u goal came from setpiece and hopeful ball launch forward to fellani and lukaku.
man u go to the pitch not to play but to see how the opponent are playing so they can adapt
2 goals conceded where hopeful balls do u agree? The match will lost to man city last season at old Trafford was set pieces do u agree? Liverpool has scored 16 goals same with Tottenham but the noise u ppl make about this club make it sound like they have scored over 20 goals. Man united are where they are not because of goals scored but goal conceded. Man utd 15 goals this season so I don't understand the so called anti football.
Re: Mourinho Furious As Chelsea Salvage Unbeaten Record by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 21, 2018
loswhite:
2 goals conceded where hopeful balls do u agree? The match will lost to man city last season at old Trafford was set pieces do u agree? Liverpool has scored 16 goals same with Tottenham but the noise u ppl make about this club make it sound like they have scored over 20 goals. Man united are where they are not because of goals scored but goal conceded. Man utd 15 goals this season so I don't understand the so called anti football.
you don't know football
Re: Mourinho Furious As Chelsea Salvage Unbeaten Record by justlikedat: 1:31pm On Oct 21, 2018
I dont know why womanu, oh sorry, manu fans are shouting they were robbed by the referee for adding 6 minutes. time added would have been like 4 minutes but i noticed when the referee stopped his watch to accomodate the time wasted by manu/rashford when the match was about to end. Where i was watching the match i recollect people were shouting that mou has started his time wasting techniques again after leading and somebody said the referee will add the time. The 6 minutes was added for both of them, abi the referee 'chained' manu leg for that 6 minutes? If manu have scored another goal within that 6 minutes will you say they were favoured? Manu drew that match due to technical error and not that they were robbed.
Re: Mourinho Furious As Chelsea Salvage Unbeaten Record by Shezkid: 1:32pm On Oct 21, 2018
loswhite:
lol Conte took a team that won the premier league less than 2 years ago...lol let us be realistic
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mourinho Furious As Chelsea Salvage Unbeaten Record by dawno2008(m): 3:05pm On Oct 21, 2018
inoki247:
Is too Late to Be Furious diz is not Fast and Furious where u can perform Film Trick even if Man Utd buy 11 Hired Assassin diz Season dey can not kill any Team I know you relegating in Flying Colors...

Wetin dis mumu dey yarn sef!!!!!!!

Rubbish angry
Oya collect

Re: Mourinho Furious As Chelsea Salvage Unbeaten Record by Mankosi: 5:18pm On Oct 21, 2018
Did anyone know what that guy did that made mourinho want to attack him? I have been thinking seriously. Did he throw sth at him or what?

Re: Mourinho Furious As Chelsea Salvage Unbeaten Record by Obdk: 7:22am On Oct 22, 2018
Shezkid:
Mourinho still getting it wrong, Chelsea gave him 3 EPL and not the other way round... If he thinks he's that special to have given Chelsea 3 EPL,let him give us (Man Utd) same...

Why Chelsea no give dem self before jose go thr

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria's First Choice Keeper: Who Do You Prefer Okoye Or Uzoho? / Please Am I The Only Guy Who Doesn't Have Much Interest In Watching Football ?? / Lionel Messi: When Cristiano Levelled Me, I Have To Admit That It Hurt Me A Lot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.