Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Mourinho Furious As Chelsea Salvage Unbeaten Record - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mourinho Furious As Chelsea Salvage Unbeaten Record (30592 Views)

AFCON: Nigeria's Victory Over Egypt Break The Pharaoh's 16-Game Unbeaten Record / EPL: Man Utd Break Arsenal’s Away Unbeaten Record After Win At Wolves / Super Eagles Squander 4-1 Lead To Salvage A Draw Against Sierra Leone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mourinho Furious As Chelsea Salvage Unbeaten Record by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 21, 2018
VanjoshIII:
2000/01 you finished 6th, 01/02 6th, 02/03 4th, 03/04 2nd, big club indeed, Mourinho was even bigger than Chelsea before he came to Chelsea.
but man u has finished 7th,4th,5th,6th, and 2nd for the past 5seasons now
Re: Mourinho Furious As Chelsea Salvage Unbeaten Record by masseratti: 8:36am On Oct 21, 2018
Reference:

He was sacked because the expectations of a trophy every season were not realised. Which coach in the world can deliver that. Even the great Sir Alex had barren years and painful losses during his time. Chelsea as a club is foolishly overambitious and paying the price for it with constant rebooting of their footballing structure almost every season. Result is a trophy cabinet does not reflect the investment they have made over the last decade and a half. If things were done properly it is they not Manchester City that should have been the heirs to the aging Manchester United in premiership successes.

Mourinho simply went to United because he felt they were a more mature and stable club willing to give their manager's time to build proper sustainable structures once they found the right man.
if you can read very well, you will noticed that I said every fan was angry when he was sacked even though he didn't achieve result that season, so whats all this your epistle for by the way?
Re: Mourinho Furious As Chelsea Salvage Unbeaten Record by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 21, 2018
Mentorkaryhm:

substitution mins is part of the time, that's the reason for normal 3 mins added time..
there is nothing like normal 3minutes. it could be 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 according to the assistant ref calculation of the amount of time wasted. is this the first time we are having a 6min added time?

1 Like

Re: Mourinho Furious As Chelsea Salvage Unbeaten Record by Johnrake69: 8:38am On Oct 21, 2018
Angel196:
Seriously? Chelsea gave him? Before Mourinho who were Chelsea? What was Chelsea? He was the one who helped give Chelsea a name and reputation in the football world so he is indeed special.

Before Mourinho came Chelsea had played in the semi final of the Uefa Champions league, won the Uefa super cup defeating Real Madrid. And won an European trophy before Arsenal
Re: Mourinho Furious As Chelsea Salvage Unbeaten Record by maxwell530(m): 8:39am On Oct 21, 2018
Mentorkaryhm:

substitution mins is part of the time, that's the reason for normal 3 mins added time..
i doubt you see the match, the added time was not for substitution but for the time wasted when rashford was down injured.
And besides the added mins was for the both teams, you should rather blame your team for not holding on to their lead till the the final whistle.
Re: Mourinho Furious As Chelsea Salvage Unbeaten Record by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 21, 2018
Mklanceee:

but man u has finished 7th,4th,5th,6th, and 2nd for the past 5seasons now
that tells you mourinho is not as bad as they painted him, man utd don get problem before he came, any manager will need time in utd
Re: Mourinho Furious As Chelsea Salvage Unbeaten Record by stephenolamide(m): 8:43am On Oct 21, 2018
This guy Don forget say this nah SARRI BALL ⚽ no shit for our side
Re: Mourinho Furious As Chelsea Salvage Unbeaten Record by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 21, 2018
Angel196:

Again you missed the part where I pointed out Man city already had a strong team before Pep not like the one Mourinho met.

Some of his signings (I won't say all) didn't deliver in Man united as they were in their previous clubs e.g Sanchez. Martial and Shaw are okay though.

What Pep met at City is three times or more better than what Mourinho met at United that's the honest truth.

That been said, Mourinho too has his faults that's the truth.
Have a good day.
pep is playing with all his signing, never shaming them in the media when they make mistake. now look at it is this way, if you meet a very bad squad in a club and you were given the chance to sign your full starting 11 , will the squad be bad again?. I will understand if you tell me the left back is man u weak point because that is the only position he has not signed a player
Re: Mourinho Furious As Chelsea Salvage Unbeaten Record by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 21, 2018
VanjoshIII:
that tells you mourinho is not as bad as they painted him, man utd don get problem before he came, any manager will need time in utd
since he is Chelsea saviour not Abramovic according to you, he should easily turn man u situation around.
Conte won Chelsea the league with a squad that mou left at 15th position which was the second highest leap in two season . behind only Leicester title winning season
Re: Mourinho Furious As Chelsea Salvage Unbeaten Record by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 21, 2018
Mklanceee:

since he is Chelsea saviour not Abramovic according to you, he should easily turn man u situation around.
Conte won Chelsea the league with a squad that mou left at 15th position which was the second highest leap in two season . behind only Leicester title winning season
so first season he finished 6th and gave em 2silverwares, 2nd season he finished 2nd and runnerup ni FA cup, so what were you saying? Let's wait till end of this season nah cheesy
Re: Mourinho Furious As Chelsea Salvage Unbeaten Record by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 21, 2018
VanjoshIII:
so first season he finished 6th and gave em 2silverwares, 2nd season he finished 2nd and runnerup ni FA cup, so what were you saying? Let's wait till end of this season nah cheesy
and where is his epl the most important title in English football? at Chelsea he would be sack one hour after losing that fa cup final
Re: Mourinho Furious As Chelsea Salvage Unbeaten Record by Nobody: 9:09am On Oct 21, 2018
Mklanceee:

and where is his epl the most important title in English football? at Chelsea he would be sack one hour after losing that fa cup final
season don end? wink grin cheesy
Re: Mourinho Furious As Chelsea Salvage Unbeaten Record by okenwaa(m): 9:12am On Oct 21, 2018
Mourinho mumu still dey start.

We conceded the first goal cus we were under pressure caused by Mou parking the bus style of play.
In the 2nd half he told them to come out n play....only for him to park it again after going 1-2 up.

Animal!!
Re: Mourinho Furious As Chelsea Salvage Unbeaten Record by Kaybaba5(m): 9:16am On Oct 21, 2018
kechywillz:
Man u were robbed by the referee by adding 6mins extra time,thats all

Abeg Park well
Was it referee that scored the goal.
Haters spotted
Re: Mourinho Furious As Chelsea Salvage Unbeaten Record by OyinO: 9:21am On Oct 21, 2018
Mou should go to hell. Thank my Ancestors, im no more a Man U fan. And i wont support any big clubside ever!
Re: Mourinho Furious As Chelsea Salvage Unbeaten Record by UncleJudax(m): 9:24am On Oct 21, 2018
kechywillz:
Man u were robbed by the referee by adding 6mins extra time,thats all
Karma no send age. Na so referees de do am for ManU when Alex Ferguson was in charge.
Re: Mourinho Furious As Chelsea Salvage Unbeaten Record by ashjay001(m): 9:31am On Oct 21, 2018
Shezkid:
Mourinho still getting it wrong, Chelsea gave him 3 EPL and not the other way round... If he thinks he's that special to have given Chelsea 3 EPL,let him give us (Man Utd) same...

Meet his demands na, and see if he won't

I wondered, why he was clamouring for an experienced defender, with all he's gotshocked

With d number of goals shipped so far...........
Re: Mourinho Furious As Chelsea Salvage Unbeaten Record by bentertunez: 9:36am On Oct 21, 2018
I don't know why Chelsea fans are just gallivanting up and down. those big guns u have been meeting, you guys are at home, don't come and start to brag that u are good,u guys should fear premier league fixtures. the time u will meet the big guns consecutively at away, you will know that it won't be easy. u met Liverpool and man utd at Stamford bridge, u guys Drew and u started shouting. man utd really tried, I wasnt expecting this result
Re: Mourinho Furious As Chelsea Salvage Unbeaten Record by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 21, 2018
VanjoshIII:
season don end? wink grin cheesy
he has spent 2 season already. even this third season,he has a better chance of finishing below ten than top four
Re: Mourinho Furious As Chelsea Salvage Unbeaten Record by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 21, 2018
Mklanceee:

he has spent 2 season already. even this third season,he has a better chance of finishing below ten than top four
Okay
Re: Mourinho Furious As Chelsea Salvage Unbeaten Record by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 21, 2018
VanjoshIII:
so Nah money dey make man city now not pep guardiola? If its abramovic money that made Chelsea, then its Qatar's money that's making city not pep.

I don't understand you guys. Would Pep go anywhere near City if not for the money the club owners have? Hasn't city been winning premiership titles before Pep.. Courtesy of the same Arab money?

It's wise for you to stop giving too much credit to these managers. I can respect someone like Ranieri more than Pep and Mourinho combined. Ranieri won the Premier League with a miserable and poor club like Leicester, who had only just returned from relegation. Let Mourinho go to Everton at their current financial level and win the league with them. Let Pep go to Real Betis or Deportivo and win the La Liga with them. That's when you will convince me that the manager is extraordinary and "special". Not when you're always running to billionaire clubs with an unlimited budget to sign any player you want.

It's all about the club owner's money and the willingness to spend it. Full stop.

3 Likes

Re: Mourinho Furious As Chelsea Salvage Unbeaten Record by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 21, 2018
Johnrake69:

Before Mourinho came Chelsea had played in the semi final of the Uefa Champions league, won the Uefa super cup defeating Real Madrid. And won an European trophy before Arsenal

Don't mind these people.

The very season the Roman Emperor landed at Chelsea, with Ranieri as the manager he inherited, Chelsea finished second in the EPL... Behind the unbeaten Arsenal! Read again, BEHIND THE UNBEATEN ARSENAL!. In other words the only reason Ranieri didn't win the EPL was because it was that same season, unfortunately, that Arsenal went unbeaten. Are you telling me that Mourinho would have won the league that year over the unbeaten Arsenal? In addition to finishing second behind the unbeaten Arsenal, Ranieri took Chelsea to the Semi Final of the Champions League.. Which is an achievement that Mourinho NEVER surpassed at Chelsea.

Unfortunately, Roman sacked Ranieri because he felt he didn't have the 'clout' and the pizzazz. Trust me, if he had left Ranieri or even hired any other coach (even Onigbinde or Eguavoen), Chelsea would have still won the league the next season. The momentum was there. The cash was heavy. The players were there. Mourinho just came to take the glory for something that he didn't build. He's a vulture.

The entire glory (101%) of Chelsea's rise to prominence should be given to none other than the Emperor.. Roman Abramovich. He and he alone and no one but him.

1 Like

Re: Mourinho Furious As Chelsea Salvage Unbeaten Record by femi4: 10:11am On Oct 21, 2018
VanjoshIII:
why Chelsea no give themselves before mourinho came in as manager?
They gave themselves in 2010 and 2017
Re: Mourinho Furious As Chelsea Salvage Unbeaten Record by loswhite(m): 10:24am On Oct 21, 2018
Shezkid:
Mourinho still getting it wrong, Chelsea gave him 3 EPL and not the other way round... If he thinks he's that special to have given Chelsea 3 EPL,let him give us (Man Utd) same...
he did not say I gave them 3 EPL he only tried to demonstrate that we one 3 EPL together and the fans need to respect that...he never celebrated any of man utd goals that is respect to the club
Re: Mourinho Furious As Chelsea Salvage Unbeaten Record by loswhite(m): 10:28am On Oct 21, 2018
Shezkid:

Greatest manager should be Di Matteo... Won UCL with the blues, mourinho never came close to it
lol...so semi final is not close?
Re: Mourinho Furious As Chelsea Salvage Unbeaten Record by creamedias: 10:30am On Oct 21, 2018
I laugh in 3D when I read Man United fans comment. Stats don't lie. Who is the better side on the day? See image

1 Like

Re: Mourinho Furious As Chelsea Salvage Unbeaten Record by kalu61(m): 10:31am On Oct 21, 2018
Brains1990:
. U are one among the delusional blues I have ever come across. Did Abramovich stood in d dugout as Chelsea Boss? He came with the money, but without Mou, the money wouldn't have been judiciously spent. MOU bought the legendary players. All players Abramovich bought himself were flops. U remember Shevchenko? That was Abramovich signing. Chelsea should learn to idolize d special one. He gave Chelsea life, period.
And you think there was no other coaches in the market that would have done that with the money the man invested
Re: Mourinho Furious As Chelsea Salvage Unbeaten Record by loswhite(m): 10:34am On Oct 21, 2018
Shezkid:

Please how much has mourinho spent since he became manager of Man Utd

He has no excuse to be sincere..
Pep proved he didn't waste money.. He now has a very strong team.. Mourinho is Still complaining and remember they both came to EPL same season....
man city and man utd who had better squad as at when they both arrived? Man city and man united who had spent more money since they both arrived? The problem with plastic fans is they are just noise makers
Re: Mourinho Furious As Chelsea Salvage Unbeaten Record by loswhite(m): 10:36am On Oct 21, 2018
Shezkid:

Chelsea was below an average team before Abramovic took over and spent money...mourinho came in when money was been spent
mourinho won champions league Europa league with porto... please remind me of the amount of money Porto spent again?
Re: Mourinho Furious As Chelsea Salvage Unbeaten Record by loswhite(m): 10:38am On Oct 21, 2018
Mklanceee:

you expect Chelsea to respect a grown man who behave like a baby? he started the fight with Chelsea fans by saying stupid things about Chelsea when he became man u manager, now he is getting paid back and man u fans are crying.
remind us of the stupid thing he said
Re: Mourinho Furious As Chelsea Salvage Unbeaten Record by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 21, 2018
loswhite:
remind us of the stupid thing he said
you have Google with you
Re: Mourinho Furious As Chelsea Salvage Unbeaten Record by loswhite(m): 10:43am On Oct 21, 2018
Mklanceee:

with players already signed for every position except Left back since he became man u manager, I don't see any reason for him to complain about his squad. if pep has a better team by spending almost same amount of money then it means mou failed in his transfers
lol they did not spend almost the same amount of money and also go and learn about football heritage

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chelsea 4:1 Arsenal: Sarri Celebrates Europa League Title With Fat Cigar / Monaco Accepts Arsenal’s £92m Offer For Thomas Lemar / Please Am I The Only Guy Who Doesn't Have Much Interest In Watching Football ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.