Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,220 members, 7,953,815 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:14 AM

Mourinho Furious As Chelsea Salvage Unbeaten Record - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mourinho Furious As Chelsea Salvage Unbeaten Record (30889 Views)

AFCON: Nigeria's Victory Over Egypt Break The Pharaoh's 16-Game Unbeaten Record / EPL: Man Utd Break Arsenal’s Away Unbeaten Record After Win At Wolves / Super Eagles Squander 4-1 Lead To Salvage A Draw Against Sierra Leone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mourinho Furious As Chelsea Salvage Unbeaten Record by Nobody: 7:34am On Oct 21, 2018
Brains1990:
mourinho should be idolized in Stanford bridge as Chelsea's greatest manager. It baffles me that d idiotic Chelsea fans (especially d ones in Nigeria) see Mou as a traitor instead of an idol. The man gave Chelsea a name. Yet they prefer to make mockery of him.
No wonder Chelsea is a club full of some motherfuvking stunts.
you expect Chelsea to respect a grown man who behave like a baby? he started the fight with Chelsea fans by saying stupid things about Chelsea when he became man u manager, now he is getting paid back and man u fans are crying.

3 Likes

Re: Mourinho Furious As Chelsea Salvage Unbeaten Record by blanco34: 7:34am On Oct 21, 2018
Chelsea
Re: Mourinho Furious As Chelsea Salvage Unbeaten Record by Shezkid: 7:38am On Oct 21, 2018
VanjoshIII:
wetin me dey reason you be say, mourinho was good before and at Chelsea, he contributed to their success, why another coach no win back to back EPL for them nah, abi dem no spend money again ni?, mourinho might be losing it now though

We dey talk same thing here.. He's losing it... But he still remains a good coach
Re: Mourinho Furious As Chelsea Salvage Unbeaten Record by Nobody: 7:41am On Oct 21, 2018
Angel196:

He has all the right to brag about it especially with how Chelsea treated him the second time.
How many managers could be at 70% form with the players man united have? Irrespective of how good a manager is winning or losing depends solely on the efforts and determination of the players.
To me Mourinho is doing fairly well considering the players he has to work with.
mou has sign players for every position on the pitch except left back since he took over is man u manager . I don't know why you are using the not good enough players excuse for him. the only manager who should complain about not having enough good players should be sarri but he is always comfortable with whatever player you give to him

1 Like

Re: Mourinho Furious As Chelsea Salvage Unbeaten Record by Nobody: 7:45am On Oct 21, 2018
Brains1990:
. U are one among the delusional blues I have ever come across. Did Abramovich stood in d dugout as Chelsea Boss? He came with the money, but without Mou, the money wouldn't have been judiciously spent. MOU bought the legendary players. All players Abramovich bought himself were flops. U remember Shevchenko? That was Abramovich signing. Chelsea should learn to idolize d special one. He gave Chelsea life, period.
but you will be the first to say man city are winning because they are spending the most money. mou didn't build anything for Chelsea. he spent the most money in every season he won the league for Chelsea. it is always disaster when he is not allowed to spend too much at Chelsea.
he always destroy the team before leaving each time we hired him

1 Like

Re: Mourinho Furious As Chelsea Salvage Unbeaten Record by Shezkid: 7:46am On Oct 21, 2018
Angel196:

True he made mistake in some signings, so does every other coach in the world. He signed players based on their good performance in their previous clubs, who knew the wouldn't be in same form in man united? Every coach makes this kind of mistake at least once is his career.
Pep already had great players waiting for him on the squad unlike what Mourinho got after Vangal was through selling most of the good ones. Or do you think if Mourinho had come to Man city instead he wouldn't be leading them to glory?
If you call that team strong, perhaps that's your definition of strong. Their defense is nothing to write home about, even their attack. I'm saying this even though I'm not a Man united fan.

All in all the fact still remain that helped give Chelsea the name and reputation in the football world. Before he became the coach nobody knew or saw Chelsea as a threat.

I meant pep now has a strong team... I was even surprised about Man Utd defence yesterday ..
Man Utd sincerely has the attacking players, Jose just hasn't gotten the right selection..Man Utd has a better attack than Chelsea comparing both players from each team ..
Re: Mourinho Furious As Chelsea Salvage Unbeaten Record by Nobody: 7:49am On Oct 21, 2018
VanjoshIII:
mourinho don dey win trophies before joining Chelsea, now tell me how many trophies Chelsea won before mourinho wink
Chelsea already have a league title and the European cup which is equivalent to today Europa league + some fa cup, league cup and the community shield before Abramovic bought Chelsea. we only upgraded to a bigger club with Abramovic money. we have won many more title since he left even the champions league. since he joined man u ,we have one league and he is still on zero
Re: Mourinho Furious As Chelsea Salvage Unbeaten Record by SignatureNG(f): 7:52am On Oct 21, 2018
I was angry too imagine giving chelsea 6 mins
But my guy a chelsea fan was so happy they were celebrating a draw grin
Re: Mourinho Furious As Chelsea Salvage Unbeaten Record by Nobody: 7:52am On Oct 21, 2018
Mklanceee:

Chelsea already have a league title and the European cup which is equivalent to today Europa league + some fa cup, league cup and the community shield before Abramovic bought Chelsea. we only upgraded to a bigger club with Abramovic money
so Nah money dey make man city now not pep guardiola? If its abramovic money that made Chelsea, then its Qatar's money that's making city not pep.
Re: Mourinho Furious As Chelsea Salvage Unbeaten Record by Angel196(f): 7:52am On Oct 21, 2018
Mklanceee:

mou has sign players for every position on the pitch except left back since he took over is man u manager . I don't know why you are using the not good enough players excuse for him. the only manager who should complain about not having enough good players should be sarri but he is always comfortable with whatever player you give to him

So you mean man united players are better than the ones Sarri has in Chelsea?
Yes I'll repeat it Man united players are not good enough. How many players exactly did he sign? One of his mistakes was paying too much for those players I'll admit but he still finished second place last season with them didn't he? He has already won Europa league with them hasn't he?
The players Chelsea has are far better than the ones Man united has.
Re: Mourinho Furious As Chelsea Salvage Unbeaten Record by Deepfreezer(m): 7:53am On Oct 21, 2018
oloriLFC:
It was wrong of the Chelsea guy to celebrate in front of Mourinho cos the man was pained. Good sportsmanship from Sarri to apologize. Anyway, it was a welcome draw cos it lifts my Liverpool above Chelsea.
A defeat would have sunk them deeper. Now they 21 points.
Re: Mourinho Furious As Chelsea Salvage Unbeaten Record by Nobody: 7:54am On Oct 21, 2018
Mklanceee:

Chelsea already have a league title and the European cup which is equivalent to today Europa league + some fa cup, league cup and the community shield before Abramovic bought Chelsea. we only upgraded to a bigger club with Abramovic money. we have won many more title since he left even the champions league. since he joined man u ,we have one league and he is still on zero
and mourinho had a champions league, Europa league, two cups and two league cup before joining Chelsea cheesy
Re: Mourinho Furious As Chelsea Salvage Unbeaten Record by Nobody: 7:54am On Oct 21, 2018
VanjoshIII:
so Nah money dey make man city now not pep guardiola? If its abramovic money that made Chelsea, then its Qatar's money that's making city not pep.
but why is mou wasting man u money
Re: Mourinho Furious As Chelsea Salvage Unbeaten Record by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 21, 2018
Mklanceee:

but why is mou wasting man u money
wait wait oo, we're talking about his time at Chelsea, check my comments I already said mourinho is losing it,.... Just agree that the nigga was instrumental in Chelsea becoming a big club cheesy wink
Re: Mourinho Furious As Chelsea Salvage Unbeaten Record by Nobody: 8:01am On Oct 21, 2018
Angel196:

So you mean man united players are better than the ones Sarri has in Chelsea?
Yes I'll repeat it Man united players are not good enough. How many players exactly did he sign? One of his mistakes was paying too much for those players I'll admit but he still finished second place last season with them didn't he? He has already won Europa league with them hasn't he?
The players Chelsea has are far better than the ones Man united has.
grant,lindelof, Bailey,dalot, Fred,Pogba,matic, Sanchez, lukaku are all his signing at man u. add Shaw and Martial then you have a starting. if the players he spent money on are not good enough, whose fault is that? sarri came with only kovacic and jorghino and he has already change the way we play
Re: Mourinho Furious As Chelsea Salvage Unbeaten Record by Lewismartins69: 8:02am On Oct 21, 2018
kechywillz:
Man u were robbed by the referee by adding 6mins extra time,thats all
quiet your mouth if you don't know what to say, did u even watch d match blinded fan
Re: Mourinho Furious As Chelsea Salvage Unbeaten Record by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 21, 2018
VanjoshIII:
wait wait oo, we're talking about his time at Chelsea, check my comments I already said mourinho is losing it,.... Just agree that the nigga was instrumental in Chelsea becoming a big club cheesy wink
no. we were already a big club before he came. we finished second the season before he came. a club with both international and domestic trophies cannot be refers to as a small club
Re: Mourinho Furious As Chelsea Salvage Unbeaten Record by Angel196(f): 8:06am On Oct 21, 2018
Shezkid:

I meant pep now has a strong team... I was even surprised about Man Utd defence yesterday ..
Man Utd sincerely has the attacking players, Jose just hasn't gotten the right selection..Man Utd has a better attack than Chelsea comparing both players from each team ..
Man City has always had a strong team even before Pep came. Give Mourinho a squad like the one Pep met he'll lead them to greatness no doubt.
How many coaches do you think can cope with the squad man united has currently? Vangal had a better squad after he got there and sold most of the good ones, what did he achieve?

Indeed they defended well yesterday but the goals they conceded was due to defencive blunders. One of the best thing about man united is their keeper, without him the defects there would have been much more obvious.

Don't get me wrong Mourinho has his faults, nobody is perfect but he has done well considering what he has to work with. He has worked with teams all over the world and has won something for those teams.

1 Like

Re: Mourinho Furious As Chelsea Salvage Unbeaten Record by Tonytonex(m): 8:09am On Oct 21, 2018
kechywillz:
Man u were robbed by the referee by adding 6mins extra time,thats all
You're Narrow minded. the 6mins extra time was given to both team.
Re: Mourinho Furious As Chelsea Salvage Unbeaten Record by boxypane(m): 8:10am On Oct 21, 2018
Mourhinho the blabber!!!
Re: Mourinho Furious As Chelsea Salvage Unbeaten Record by Tonytonex(m): 8:11am On Oct 21, 2018
Tonytonex:
You're Narrow minded. the 6mins extra time was given to both team.
Re: Mourinho Furious As Chelsea Salvage Unbeaten Record by Nobody: 8:17am On Oct 21, 2018
Angel196:

Man City has always had a strong team even before Pep came. Give Mourinho a squad like the one Pep met he'll lead them to greatness no doubt.
How many coaches do you think can cope with the squad man united has currently? Vangal had a better squad after he got there and sold most of the good ones, what did he achieve?

Indeed they defended well yesterday but the goals they conceded was due to defencive blunders. One of the best thing about man united is their keeper, without him the defects there would have been much more obvious.

Don't get me wrong Mourinho has his faults, nobody is perfect but he has done well considering what he has to work with. He has worked with teams all over the world and has won something for those teams.
with players already signed for every position except Left back since he became man u manager, I don't see any reason for him to complain about his squad. if pep has a better team by spending almost same amount of money then it means mou failed in his transfers
Re: Mourinho Furious As Chelsea Salvage Unbeaten Record by Angel196(f): 8:19am On Oct 21, 2018
Mklanceee:

grant,lindelof, Bailey,dalot, Fred,Pogba,matic, Sanchez, lukaku are all his signing at man u. add Shaw and Martial then you have a starting. if the players he spent money on are not good enough, whose fault is that? sarri came with only kovacic and jorghino and he has already change the way we play

Chelsea fan then? Guessed as much.

Anyways, like I said he has his faults. Not all the players he signed were a total waste of money (Lukaku) in my opinion but the squad is still lacking especially defensively and that is one of the most important thing for a team. Good defenders.

The players Sarri met at Chelsea is way better than the one Mourinho met at Man united if you want to be honest.

Enjoy your day.

1 Like

Re: Mourinho Furious As Chelsea Salvage Unbeaten Record by Reference(m): 8:21am On Oct 21, 2018
masseratti:
every Chelsea fan I know hated the fact that he was sacked, Heck there was almost a mutiny from the stands against the management of the club, go and watch the 1st 3games of Chelsea under Conte, there were protest in support of mourinho, but he threw that away we he started acting childish, I won't support any fan who make mockery of him, and I doubt if any fan in that match booed him or anything, he should grow up please.

He was sacked because the expectations of a trophy every season were not realised. Which coach in the world can deliver that. Even the great Sir Alex had barren years and painful losses during his time. Chelsea as a club is foolishly overambitious and paying the price for it with constant rebooting of their footballing structure almost every season. Result is a trophy cabinet does not reflect the investment they have made over the last decade and a half. If things were done properly it is they not Manchester City that should have been the heirs to the aging Manchester United in premiership successes.

Mourinho simply went to United because he felt they were a more mature and stable club willing to give their manager's time to build proper sustainable structures once they found the right man.
Re: Mourinho Furious As Chelsea Salvage Unbeaten Record by Angel196(f): 8:30am On Oct 21, 2018
Mklanceee:

with players already signed for every position except Left back since he became man u manager, I don't see any reason for him to complain about his squad. if pep has a better team by spending almost same amount of money then it means mou failed in his transfers

Again you missed the part where I pointed out Man city already had a strong team before Pep not like the one Mourinho met.

Some of his signings (I won't say all) didn't deliver in Man united as they were in their previous clubs e.g Sanchez. Martial and Shaw are okay though.

What Pep met at City is three times or more better than what Mourinho met at United that's the honest truth.

That been said, Mourinho too has his faults that's the truth.
Have a good day.
Re: Mourinho Furious As Chelsea Salvage Unbeaten Record by Nobody: 8:30am On Oct 21, 2018
Mklanceee:

no. we were already a big club before he came. we finished second the season before he came. a club with both international and domestic trophies cannot be refers to as a small club
2000/01 you finished 6th, 01/02 6th, 02/03 4th, 03/04 2nd, big club indeed, Mourinho was even bigger than Chelsea before he came to Chelsea.
Re: Mourinho Furious As Chelsea Salvage Unbeaten Record by Mentorkaryhm(m): 8:31am On Oct 21, 2018
Mklanceee:
you thought you have already won,so you used almost 3minutes to make a single substitute. how the once mighty club has fallen
substitution mins is part of the time, that's the reason for normal 3 mins added time..
Re: Mourinho Furious As Chelsea Salvage Unbeaten Record by Adek15(m): 8:31am On Oct 21, 2018
VanjoshIII:
mourinho don dey win trophies before joining Chelsea, now tell me how many trophies Chelsea won before mourinho wink
Chelsea won the league, fa Cup and European Cup before and after mourinho.
Re: Mourinho Furious As Chelsea Salvage Unbeaten Record by maxwell530(m): 8:31am On Oct 21, 2018
Angel196:
Seriously? Chelsea gave him? Before Mourinho who were Chelsea? What was Chelsea? He was the one who helped give Chelsea a name and reputation in the football world so he is indeed special.
Chelsea were already in the champions league semi finals and 2nd on the epl table before Mou came, so tell me how's Chelsea "nobody" before he came?
Re: Mourinho Furious As Chelsea Salvage Unbeaten Record by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 21, 2018
Angel196:

Anyways, like I said he has his faults. Not all the players he signed were a total waste of money (Lukaku) in my opinion but the squad is still lacking especially defensively and that is one of the most important thing for a team. Good defenders.

The players Sarri met at Chelsea is way better than the one Mourinho met at Man united if you want to be honest.

Enjoy your day.
mou met a squad that has just finished 5th a won the fa cup same with sarri. if the squad is lacking defensively and he has already signed 3defenders, that means something is wrong with him . are the players responsible for the negative anti football tactics? do teams like Bournemouth and wolves not play good football with worst squad?
Re: Mourinho Furious As Chelsea Salvage Unbeaten Record by Nobody: 8:34am On Oct 21, 2018
Adek15:
Chelsea won the league, fa Cup and European Cup before and after mourinho.
mourinho had a champions league, Europa league, two league titles and 2cups cheesy grin
Re: Mourinho Furious As Chelsea Salvage Unbeaten Record by Adek15(m): 8:35am On Oct 21, 2018
Angel196:

Enjoy your day.
don't forget man u finished second and Chelsea fifth last season. Man u players are good abeg. If Chelsea had martial as top 9 yesterday, the game would've been 3-0 in the first half alone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Protest Against Kroenke, Club Owner Outside The Emirates Stadium / Pogba Meeting Zidane In Dubai Adds To Suspicion Of Man Utd Transfer Talk / The Emirates FA Cup 4th Round Draw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.