Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,624 members, 7,820,211 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

The Real Life - I Rejoice Always - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Real Life - I Rejoice Always (204 Views)

Why You Shouldn't Rejoice When A Wicked Man Dies / The Real Reason Why God Prohibits Women Pastors / Daddy Freeze: Pastor Calls God On Phone In The Church As Sheeple Rejoice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Real Life - I Rejoice Always by banabest(m): 7:28am On Oct 21, 2018
*MY CONFESSION*

*I REJOICE ALWAYS*
Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice! (Philippians 4:4)

*CONFESS WITH YOUR MOUTH*
�How can I thank you enough for all the wonderful reasons I have to rejoice in you, Father? I rejoice in your Presence in my life!
I rejoice in each new day you give me to live, to love, to enjoy and to help others!
I rejoice that I am your child and that you love me more than I love myself.
I rejoice in your Word, in your power, in your glory!
I rejoice in the blessings you shower upon me day after day – blessings of joy, of health, of prosperity, of family and of friends!
I rejoice in the work you give me to do and in the quiet times in my day when I come to you and worship you. I rejoice when I’m tired, I rejoice in you even when I am attacked by the devil.
I delight in you even when my body is not up to par.
I rejoice at night. I rejoice during the day! God, you are really fabulous!

*#MyConfession*�
*#IRejoiceAlways*
*#Son of Consolation*
� *#TheRealLifeClub*

We'll love to be your friend
� *#TheRealLifeClub*
✅Whatsapp Group
https:///Eff1JG07RkEA4GQoKODg8x

�Facebook Group
https://mobile./269267673700346?refid=18&__tn__=C-R
� *#TheRealLifeClub*
� _... Grace is our Advantage_

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 27/10/18 / Breaking Of Curses (6) / What To Do When You Suffer From Repeated Defeats (2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.