Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,774 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

UE Nwama, Igwe’s Son Graduates As Best Student At The Nigerian Defence Academy - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UE Nwama, Igwe’s Son Graduates As Best Student At The Nigerian Defence Academy (44957 Views)

Nigerian Man Graduates As A Virgin (Photos) / Pasuma’s Son, Jibola, Graduates As Best Student In US School / EKSU VC, Edward Olanipekun's Son Graduates From UK University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UE Nwama, Igwe’s Son Graduates As Best Student At The Nigerian Defence Academy by mechanics(m): 4:17pm On Oct 21, 2018
Congrats to him.
Re: UE Nwama, Igwe’s Son Graduates As Best Student At The Nigerian Defence Academy by osita76(m): 4:36pm On Oct 21, 2018
dainformant:
Congratulations are in order for second lieutenant UE Nwama who graduated as the best student at the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) 2018. 

The young officer who is the son of Igwe Obosi Eze AC Iweka 3 in Anambra state, was presented with the prestigious and coveted Golden Sword award, to mark his achievement at the concluded Passing Out Parade in Kaduna state. 

According to reports, Nwama not only emerged the best in his department both Air Force and Navy, in the final year of his training at the academy, he emerged as the Academy Cadet Adjutant (ACA).

The ACA, according to military sources, is the most senior/powerful cadet, and more or less the de facto administrator of his set in the academy. He oversees all the affairs of his (cadet) set and liaises with the military authorities in the academy on their behalf.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/10/ue-nwama-best-graduating-student-at-nigerian-defence-academy.html

congratulations
Re: UE Nwama, Igwe’s Son Graduates As Best Student At The Nigerian Defence Academy by chuckjonesbaba(m): 8:18pm On Oct 21, 2018
PapaNnamdi:
Wetin igwe pikin de do for NDA?

His superior be like
"my prince, give me 20 push up"
And the elders and ono owu will be like

Lol
Re: UE Nwama, Igwe’s Son Graduates As Best Student At The Nigerian Defence Academy by Obdk: 12:54pm On Oct 22, 2018
ajokebelle:
Wow.
Congrats.
The father is handsome.

Na waa. Upon say u see Anambra origin...

Wetin u expect before
Re: UE Nwama, Igwe’s Son Graduates As Best Student At The Nigerian Defence Academy by Shinery0123(m): 12:43pm On Oct 23, 2018
Kaetoh:
visit the East and I promise you'll end up messing up all your undies with wettings. We are honestly not like your Afonja brothers . Each Time I land at the Lagos airport I see everybody black as if they were covered with some dirty black dust. But here in the east it's quite different , people look cute... Too many reasons for the Afonja hating.. Winks.

This is why I don't like Igbos. Too full of themselves over nothing. Na only mouth dem get.
Re: UE Nwama, Igwe’s Son Graduates As Best Student At The Nigerian Defence Academy by Kaetoh: 12:55pm On Oct 23, 2018
Shinery0123:

This is why I don't like Igbos. Too full of themselves over nothing. Na only mouth dem get.
this is not me it's just the social media stuff trying to hit an Afonja.. For me all humans are very equal.. All the same, if you an Afonja, gerarahia men grin

1 Like

Re: UE Nwama, Igwe’s Son Graduates As Best Student At The Nigerian Defence Academy by Shinery0123(m): 6:50am On Oct 24, 2018
Kaetoh:
this is not me it's just the social media stuff trying to hit an Afonja.. For me all humans are very equal.. All the same, if you an Afonja, gerarahia men grin

No shii but these things have to stop because it's actually shaping many people's view about some of you guys (not only the Igbo).

1 Like

Re: UE Nwama, Igwe’s Son Graduates As Best Student At The Nigerian Defence Academy by Kaetoh: 8:04am On Oct 24, 2018
[quote author=Shinery0123 post=72361032]

No shii but these things have to stop because it's actually shaping many people's view about some of you guys (not only the Igbo).[/o one love bro no hard feelings at all. No go take my yeye jokes serious o lol.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Female OAU Students Climb Mast To Celebrate Their Graduation(pic / Outrageous School Fees Paid By Church Universities In Nigeria / Nigerian Boarding House Stories And Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.