Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,967 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Edirin Okoloko Sworn In As Judge In USA Weeks After His Appointment. Photos - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Edirin Okoloko Sworn In As Judge In USA Weeks After His Appointment. Photos (30912 Views)

A 100k Monthly Salary In Nigeria Is Better Than A 400k Monthly Salary In USA / Sacked 3 Weeks After Resumption. Lawyers Help! / "3 Weeks After Reporting A Much Older Coworker, I Was Fired From My Job" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edirin Okoloko Sworn In As Judge In USA Weeks After His Appointment. Photos by enemmo(f): 6:24pm On Oct 21, 2018
highqueen:
Igbo amaka

That's not an Igbo name

Niger delta amaka
Re: Edirin Okoloko Sworn In As Judge In USA Weeks After His Appointment. Photos by IbrahimDamola: 6:36pm On Oct 21, 2018
winj3:

For every applauded IGBO person there are 10000 criminals thats why.

Yes...According to Afonja department of fraudstatics. grin

If he were caught with drugs we yorubas will remind everyone that okoloko sounds Ibo, therefore he must be Ibo.
grin

The thread pain your yoromuslim skull gidi gan. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edirin Okoloko Sworn In As Judge In USA Weeks After His Appointment. Photos by winj3: 6:49pm On Oct 21, 2018
IbrahimDamola:

Yes...According to Afonja department of fraudstatics. grin

If he were caught with drugs we yorubas will remind everyone that okoloko sounds Ibo, therefore he must be Ibo.
grin

The thread pain your yoromuslim skull gidi gan. grin
I am not Yoruba.
Nothing will stop me from exposing what IGBO criminals are doing all over the world with Nigerian passports. That is my priority.
Re: Edirin Okoloko Sworn In As Judge In USA Weeks After His Appointment. Photos by Hily77: 7:14pm On Oct 21, 2018
One of the few places Nigerians excell....where the system works...
Re: Edirin Okoloko Sworn In As Judge In USA Weeks After His Appointment. Photos by IbrahimDamola: 7:35pm On Oct 21, 2018
winj3:

I am not Yoruba.
Nothing will stop me from exposing what IGBO criminals are doing all over the world with Nigerian passports. That is my priority.

Oh I forgot you said you are 'Ibo who hates Igbo'. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edirin Okoloko Sworn In As Judge In USA Weeks After His Appointment. Photos by fratermathy(m): 7:59pm On Oct 21, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Dragging it doesn't make sense.
But just have to correct u.
Okoloko is an igbo surname THO.

So because Igbos "may" answer the name now make it exclusively an Igbo name? Someone has explained already that the name means a strong wood in Urhobo and it is 100% Urhobo. In fact, Urhobos and Igbos share very little together.

Dragging this doesn't make sense.

1 Like

Re: Edirin Okoloko Sworn In As Judge In USA Weeks After His Appointment. Photos by NIGHTMARE0O7: 8:02pm On Oct 21, 2018
fratermathy:

So because Igbos "may" answer the name now make it exclusively an Igbo name? Someone has explained already that the name means a strong wood in Urhobo and it is 100% Urhobo. In fact, Urhobos and Igbos share very little together.

Dragging this doesn't make sense.

The fact that urhobos "may" answer it doesn't make it urhobo name..
That's pure igbo name. cool

I'm not bothered tho
Re: Edirin Okoloko Sworn In As Judge In USA Weeks After His Appointment. Photos by fratermathy(m): 8:03pm On Oct 21, 2018
highqueen:
Igbo amaka
Gboy101:
.okoloko is a confirmed Igbo surname.
mazimee:
East side
sKeetz:
Igbo Amaka

Afonja ajoka.
NOC1:
Igbo Amakaoooo

You guys get excited too quickly. How many Igbos do you know who answer "Edirin" or even "Okoloko" for that matter? You claim to be sophisticated but you can't understand Nigerian geography. In your mind, if it is not Yoruba or Hausa then it must be Igbo. News flash: there are more than 250 ethnic groups in Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Edirin Okoloko Sworn In As Judge In USA Weeks After His Appointment. Photos by fratermathy(m): 8:06pm On Oct 21, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

I'm not bothered tho

Say what you will. It amazes me how you guys claim propriety rights to things yet get on the offensive when others do the same to you.

Urhobo is a distinct ethnicity that has absolutely nothing to do with Igbo. It is an Edoid group and has its unique cultural ethos, language and naming system. Our names are 100% Urhobo, no matter the cognates you think they may have so you have no rationale for saying "Okoloko" is an Igbo name within this context.

2 Likes

Re: Edirin Okoloko Sworn In As Judge In USA Weeks After His Appointment. Photos by worlddpeace48(m): 8:09pm On Oct 21, 2018
mikezuruki:
please before the "igbo amaka" starts flooding in like I've seen already, he's from Urhobo.
So Urhobo Amake it is.
Urhobo me na

2 Likes

Re: Edirin Okoloko Sworn In As Judge In USA Weeks After His Appointment. Photos by worlddpeace48(m): 8:11pm On Oct 21, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

I'm not bothered tho
Bro He's a full flesh Urhobo man.. Get your facts right

1 Like

Re: Edirin Okoloko Sworn In As Judge In USA Weeks After His Appointment. Photos by NIGHTMARE0O7: 8:15pm On Oct 21, 2018
fratermathy:

[s]Say what you will. It amazes me how you guys claim propriety rights to things yet get on the offensive when others do the same to you.
Urhobo is a distinct ethnicity that has absolutely nothing to do with Igbo. It is an Edoid group and has its unique cultural ethos, language and naming system. Our names are 100% Urhobo, no matter the cognates you think they may have so you have no rationale for saying "Okoloko" is an Igbo name within this context[/s].

U are just talking rubbish without point..
Like seriously I can't get ur point.. Show me where I dragged urhobo.. U must be smoking cow poo.
IGBO AND URHOBO are different tribes.
I just said Okoloko is an igbo name because I have seen many IGBOS bearing it.
Go sit for shit pls if u get nothing to say. angry

1 Like

Re: Edirin Okoloko Sworn In As Judge In USA Weeks After His Appointment. Photos by NOC1(m): 8:15pm On Oct 21, 2018
fratermathy:

You guys get excited too quickly. How many Igbos do you know who answer "Edirin" or even "Okoloko" for that matter? You claim to be sophisticated but you can't understand Nigerian geography. In your mind, if it is not Yoruba or Hausa then it must be Igbo. News flash: there are more than 250 ethnic groups in Nigeria!

My brother i will shout shut up in Akwaibom "Kupi inua" face front and mind your business

1 Like

Re: Edirin Okoloko Sworn In As Judge In USA Weeks After His Appointment. Photos by NIGHTMARE0O7: 8:17pm On Oct 21, 2018
worlddpeace48:
Bro He's a full flesh Urhobo man.. Get your facts right

Well na u sabi.. I'm only saying Okoloko is an igbob name because I have seen IGBOS bearing it.
Not disputing the fact that urhobo bears it too.

Just like UJAH is a surname in benue and igbo.
Udoh is a surname in calabar and igbo
Re: Edirin Okoloko Sworn In As Judge In USA Weeks After His Appointment. Photos by julietm123: 8:18pm On Oct 21, 2018
highqueen:
Igbo amaka
Which igbo?he is urhobo/isoko.
Re: Edirin Okoloko Sworn In As Judge In USA Weeks After His Appointment. Photos by Franking: 8:29pm On Oct 21, 2018
Edirin is an Isoko name.
Re: Edirin Okoloko Sworn In As Judge In USA Weeks After His Appointment. Photos by EmekusTHEgreat(m): 10:31pm On Oct 21, 2018
egorov:
What's the Igbo amaka chants all about. Can't we be civilised for once and shun bigotry?

chanting "igbo amaka" isn't actually bigotry.. it's more like a chant of patriotism.. it indirectly translates to "the igbo race is good" it's not said to aggravate any other group.
it's just like if an American were to say 'America is great', or a Japanese say that they are innovative, these statements aren't meant to taunt anybody, it's just an expression of pride in ones ethnicity.

I'm sure other tribes have phrases that are said when they want to express joy in the achievements of their tribesmen.

1 Like

Re: Edirin Okoloko Sworn In As Judge In USA Weeks After His Appointment. Photos by AnunuebeAgbawo7: 1:23am On Oct 22, 2018
winj3:

I am not Yoruba.

I see report of all the crimes you've exposed on CNN & Al jazeera everyday. Ikpu anu!

1 Like

Re: Edirin Okoloko Sworn In As Judge In USA Weeks After His Appointment. Photos by olmoRoc: 3:18am On Oct 22, 2018
Itsekiri
Re: Edirin Okoloko Sworn In As Judge In USA Weeks After His Appointment. Photos by Brownshugar69: 5:50am On Oct 22, 2018
Look at him here. He is a very good friend of mine in the US.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Accountant Susan Asakpa Who Drives A Cab In Abuja Tells Her Touching Story / Be Careful Where You Sit At Work / 20 Ways To Instantly Build Your Self-confidence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.