Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,608 members, 7,823,650 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Nigerian Soldiers Hold Church Service With Their AK-47 Rifles. Photo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Soldiers Hold Church Service With Their AK-47 Rifles. Photo (71478 Views)

10 Policemen Injured In Ibadan, Their AK-47 Rifles Seized By Oyo Park Managers / Police Arrest Top ESN Commander In Anambra, Recover Six Rifles (Photo) / DSS Recovers AK-47 Rifles, Bullets, Bloody Charms From Igboho's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hold Church Service With Their AK-47 Rifles. Photo by Bobbyrobby1(m): 10:51am On Oct 21, 2018
realmindz:
If only the god they worship could defend them,
If only that god had not let evil befall the people they defend
What a sad world, that god never cared about the people they defended nor the soldiers defending those being defended.
But to look at the positive side, it's a good thing they have time to entertain themselves even though their worships don't go beyond the roofs and even if it goes beyond the roofs, It does not go beyond space....
u must b mad sha
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hold Church Service With Their AK-47 Rifles. Photo by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:51am On Oct 21, 2018
Yes oo they have to be vigilant.. in everyting..
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hold Church Service With Their AK-47 Rifles. Photo by Kenmatt(m): 10:51am On Oct 21, 2018
Irrespective of the fact that many Nairalanders would want to comment just for the sake of dropping comment, please stop dishing out what you don't have an in-depth knowledge about.

This is a public forum and not a private or personalized social media where you chat with your friends.

There is nothing wrong with uniform men holding their service with gun in the far north where they were posted to fight the terrorists.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hold Church Service With Their AK-47 Rifles. Photo by HardMirror(m): 10:51am On Oct 21, 2018
lastmanstandn:

You’re a re.tard
he made a lot of sense. Wake up. Jesus preached against his followers taking up weapons or defending themselves. You are not a christian obviously

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hold Church Service With Their AK-47 Rifles. Photo by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 10:52am On Oct 21, 2018
this is inspiring
even at the face of battle they didn't forget God...
sometimes people neglect the place of worship to God in time of challenges and trouble...
keep winning
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hold Church Service With Their AK-47 Rifles. Photo by richard1994(m): 10:52am On Oct 21, 2018
Why won't they carry gun to church when we see pastors with bishops usin soldier to guard their self to the temple and they tell there members that jesus is the saviour
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hold Church Service With Their AK-47 Rifles. Photo by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 21, 2018
IamD18:
Christianity and weapons don't go together.

There's only but one religion that allows the usage of bomb and guns. Not Christians.

All the same, we thank God for their lives and our lives.

Na Una they use mouth create problems.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hold Church Service With Their AK-47 Rifles. Photo by luvinhubby(m): 10:52am On Oct 21, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is pure blasphemy.
It is an unforgivable sin to stand on the altar with a rifle.

This type of sin won't have gone unpunished in the days of the biblical Moses and David.
Sometimes I get angry with the Lord for being such a merciful God.

Christianity as a religion of peace and longsuffering must not be associated with any tool of violence.

Please keep quiet.

Nehemiah built the walls of Jerusalem with tools on one hand and weapons on the other

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hold Church Service With Their AK-47 Rifles. Photo by Sneh7(m): 10:52am On Oct 21, 2018
Keep the faith on
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hold Church Service With Their AK-47 Rifles. Photo by HardMirror(m): 10:53am On Oct 21, 2018
Bobbyrobby1:
u must b mad sha
you are the mad person here. Why should christians be taking up arms to defend themselves. It is against the teachings of christ. Christians must be ready to die

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hold Church Service With Their AK-47 Rifles. Photo by bomsilaga(m): 10:53am On Oct 21, 2018
Wirelessmic:

Have you seen you doctor?
Thanks
You made my Sunday
Was thinking of what to tell this person

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hold Church Service With Their AK-47 Rifles. Photo by Centcanada: 10:53am On Oct 21, 2018
How this one take become news? We are use to it. Commit for my front. Make I day go Efuru jor
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hold Church Service With Their AK-47 Rifles. Photo by AngelicBeing: 10:53am On Oct 21, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is pure blasphemy.

This type of sin won't have gone unpunished in the days of the biblical Moses and David.

Christianity as a religion of peace and longsuffering must not be associated with any tool of violence.

l disagree, you either minister the gospel in peace or else if you are not armed, bokoharam will come unannounced and blow your head, I will do same, you either receive the gospel or receive my bullet, bokoharam are bastards, they need to be sent back to hell grin

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hold Church Service With Their AK-47 Rifles. Photo by georgeceekay: 10:54am On Oct 21, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is pure blasphemy.

O.Y.O undecided
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hold Church Service With Their AK-47 Rifles. Photo by Donpenny(m): 10:54am On Oct 21, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is pure blasphemy.

I wish u are in their shoe

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hold Church Service With Their AK-47 Rifles. Photo by lastmanstandn(m): 10:54am On Oct 21, 2018
HardMirror:
he made a lot of sense. Wake up. Jesus preached against his followers taking up weapons or defending themselves. You are not a christian obviously

Bit*h. I’m more Christian than your hipocratic self. When a Jesus disciple took an ear off one of his arresters, he did not do it with the holy water.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hold Church Service With Their AK-47 Rifles. Photo by Morbeta11(m): 10:55am On Oct 21, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is pure blasphemy.

No difference between you and this guy...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hold Church Service With Their AK-47 Rifles. Photo by Vivuch: 10:55am On Oct 21, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is pure blasphemy.

Mkpi!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hold Church Service With Their AK-47 Rifles. Photo by HardMirror(m): 10:56am On Oct 21, 2018
lastmanstandn:

Bit*h. I’m more Christian than your hipocratic self. When a Jesus disciple took an ear off one of his arresters, he did not do it with the holy water.
hahahahaha!!!! A christian that does not know the teachings of christ is that one a christian. So you dont know as a christian you should be willing and ready to lay down your life without fighting?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hold Church Service With Their AK-47 Rifles. Photo by CAPSLOCKED: 10:57am On Oct 21, 2018
realmindz:
If only the god they worship could defend them,
If only that god had not let evil befall the people they defend
What a sad world, that god never cared about the people they defended nor the soldiers defending those being defended.
But to look at the positive side, it's a good thing they have time to entertain themselves even though their worships don't go beyond the roofs and even if it goes beyond the roofs, It does not go beyond space....

On a lighter note, lemme share this funny idea,

The day Nigeria army will engage Israeli Army in war fare, how will Nigerian soldiers pray.."oh god of Israel, deliver the Israelites unto our hands"

Africa wake up, your god is no where in Israel nor Asia

I GIVE IT TO THESE WISE SOLDIERS WHO KNOW THAT NO AMOUNT OF PRAYERS CAN STOP THE BULLETS OF BH TERRORISTS.

THEN AGAIN I WONDER WHAT THEY'RE DOING PRAYING TO A GOD FOR PROTECTION WHILE CLUTCHING TIGHTLY TO THEIR RIFFLES FOR PROTECTION.

CHRISTIANS LIKE TO FIND COMFORT LIVING IN SELF DECEIT. DEEP DOWN ONE OR MORE TIMES THEY'VE DOUBTED THE AUTHENTICITY OF THE THINGS THEY BELIEVE IN.. BUT THEY WON'T LET GO BECAUSE OF WHAT I DON'T KNOW.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hold Church Service With Their AK-47 Rifles. Photo by greatman247(m): 10:57am On Oct 21, 2018
Na so he supposed to be in a battlefront...anything can happen anytime.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hold Church Service With Their AK-47 Rifles. Photo by sirabu: 10:57am On Oct 21, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is pure blasphemy.

Religion of peace ?. No be Jesus son of Mary use koboko on money changers and turned their tables when he became violent ? . was it not Moses that fought war against the occupiers of the promised land ?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hold Church Service With Their AK-47 Rifles. Photo by penearth(m): 10:57am On Oct 21, 2018
say one hail Mary and one Glory be to them for their safety in d north east.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hold Church Service With Their AK-47 Rifles. Photo by Kazeem47(m): 10:57am On Oct 21, 2018
to those insulting the soldiers,will boko boys wait for them to finish praying and go get their arms before they will attack or what?you guys just talking sh!t.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hold Church Service With Their AK-47 Rifles. Photo by wealthyhenry(m): 10:58am On Oct 21, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is pure blasphemy.

stop spilling trash and speak with understanding...

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hold Church Service With Their AK-47 Rifles. Photo by lastmanstandn(m): 10:59am On Oct 21, 2018
HardMirror:
hahahahaha!!!! A christian that does not know the teachings of christ is that one a christian. So you dont know as a christian you should be willing and ready to lay down your life without fighting?

Well you can lay yours to the Islamist so they can make videos while taking your head off. I, and my family, will load up our rifles, move in formations, dig out trenches and protect our rights to religious freedoms.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hold Church Service With Their AK-47 Rifles. Photo by wealthyhenry(m): 10:59am On Oct 21, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is pure blasphemy.

stop spilling trash and speak with understanding...
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hold Church Service With Their AK-47 Rifles. Photo by joshuaidibia(m): 11:00am On Oct 21, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is pure blasphemy.

Don't judge them while you're still on earth, leave that for the man upstairs. Na your type dey put condom for pocket enter church. Hypocrite. This is the first time I'll be quoting you. You used to be sensible but lately I guess you are becoming stupid as you age.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hold Church Service With Their AK-47 Rifles. Photo by Felixv: 11:00am On Oct 21, 2018
I don’t know much about the Bible. But thanks for protecting your people.

We really appreciate your efforts.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hold Church Service With Their AK-47 Rifles. Photo by kyaagbanairaland(m): 11:00am On Oct 21, 2018
The Bible says 'thou shall not kill. If you are slapped in the right cheek, turn the other side to be slapped harder'
The soldiers should understand that the Bible does not support retaliation. Once in church, the guns should be kept aside.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hold Church Service With Their AK-47 Rifles. Photo by HardMirror(m): 11:01am On Oct 21, 2018
lastmanstandn:

Well you can lay yours to the Islamist so they can make videos while taking your head off. I, and my family, will load up our rifles, move in formations, dig out trenches and protect our rights to religious freedoms.
if i laydown my life for following christ then it is all joy for that is what he requires of me. He said be faithful unto death not fight and kill. No where did the apostle take up arms. It is satanic to engage in such warfare
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hold Church Service With Their AK-47 Rifles. Photo by lastmanstandn(m): 11:01am On Oct 21, 2018
HardMirror:

Born a Christian, and a soldier who has sworn to keep fighting so shitheads like you can get it. Islamic Jihadist will not stop until we make them understand that the world is better when everyone is free. Does that make us destined to die by hell fire? God no wicked na.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Tinubu Told Us When He First Heard That Peter Obi Won In Lagos - Oyalowo / A Nigerian In Germany Wanted To Renounce His Nigerian Citizenship & Got This / Nigerians Mock Governor Fayose, Remind Him Of What Happened In 2014. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.