Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,939 members, 7,952,782 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:36 AM

Nigerian Soldiers Hold Church Service With Their AK-47 Rifles. Photo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Soldiers Hold Church Service With Their AK-47 Rifles. Photo (71727 Views)

10 Policemen Injured In Ibadan, Their AK-47 Rifles Seized By Oyo Park Managers / Police Arrest Top ESN Commander In Anambra, Recover Six Rifles (Photo) / DSS Recovers AK-47 Rifles, Bullets, Bloody Charms From Igboho's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hold Church Service With Their AK-47 Rifles. Photo by HardMirror(m): 1:36pm On Oct 21, 2018
pikapizy:
. Yet Peter had a dagger the day they came to carry his Master Jesus ... Or did they tell you he borrowed the dagger from the soldiers ? Everybody carry !!!
and jesus supported him right?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hold Church Service With Their AK-47 Rifles. Photo by Darevofpeace(m): 1:39pm On Oct 21, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is pure blasphemy.
It is an unforgivable sin to stand on the altar with a rifle.

This type of sin won't have gone unpunished in the days of the biblical Moses and David.
Sometimes I get angry with the Lord for being such a merciful God.

Christianity as a religion of peace and longsuffering must not be associated with any tool of violence.
(Matthew 26:52, Luke 6:29, John 18:11)
the one's killing them should stop that,if you were a soldier,you would do likewise, the boko guy's are not joking.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hold Church Service With Their AK-47 Rifles. Photo by tunchi014(m): 1:45pm On Oct 21, 2018
Chibuzor11:
Nigerian army and Nigerian police wielding the same old grade weapons and the terrorists they are fighting are fighting are wielding more sophisticated weapons.

They don't know that the sophistication of their weapons alone make the enemy feel inferior and surrender without a shot being fired in the battle field.

I weep for my country.
... it's called the principle of effective deterrence.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hold Church Service With Their AK-47 Rifles. Photo by TGGREAT: 1:51pm On Oct 21, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is pure blasphemy.

This type of sin won't have gone unpunished in the days of the biblical Moses and David.

Christianity as a religion of peace and longsuffering must not be associated with any tool of violence.

... If he's not a merciful God , you would have been gone way back .. so do not judge

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hold Church Service With Their AK-47 Rifles. Photo by RoyalStyles2020: 1:55pm On Oct 21, 2018
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hold Church Service With Their AK-47 Rifles. Photo by Johnwis(m): 2:02pm On Oct 21, 2018
HardMirror:
i agree with you.

both of you are fools
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hold Church Service With Their AK-47 Rifles. Photo by HardMirror(m): 2:03pm On Oct 21, 2018
Johnwis:

both of you are fools
hehehe
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hold Church Service With Their AK-47 Rifles. Photo by Johnwis(m): 2:04pm On Oct 21, 2018
HardMirror:
you are the mad person here. Why should christians be taking up arms to defend themselves. It is against the teachings of christ. Christians must be ready to die

go and die then
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hold Church Service With Their AK-47 Rifles. Photo by bamirotola: 2:06pm On Oct 21, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is pure blasphemy.

Ose Gods spokesman, you get angry with God for being merciful? That's why you are not God.. And come to think of it, only d poor exhibit this kinda anger u just showed!. If you were there won't you carry your gun? Fools everywhere....see him spewing thrash...ode

Serve God gallant soldiers .. God bless your heart...don't mind D's phool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hold Church Service With Their AK-47 Rifles. Photo by Aluckiest(m): 2:07pm On Oct 21, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is pure blasphemy.

I Hope You are not a terrorist. They are soldiers and weapons are their working tools.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hold Church Service With Their AK-47 Rifles. Photo by Boxer007(m): 2:28pm On Oct 21, 2018
dainformant:
A picture of Nigerian soldiers worshipping in a church with their rifles is trending online for obvious reason.

The gallant military men held their rifle while holding a praise and worship service in a church in the northern part of Nigeria whey they are stationed to battle against the Boko Haram insurgents. 

According to reports, despite the hostility in the troubled area, the soldiers never fail to hold church service to thank God for the gift of life and pray for protection as they also never forget to bring their guns along in case of emergency. 

This is not the first time something like this has happened.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/10/gallant-nigerian-soldiers-hold-church-service-with-their-ak-47-rifles-photos.html

He looks beautiful
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hold Church Service With Their AK-47 Rifles. Photo by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 21, 2018
That's smartness, you don't leave certainty for uncertainty.
If God the son doesn't like the idea, I am sure God the father will not condemn it.

I keep wondering, how long will it take people to figure out the absurdities locked inside all these divine documents?

[b][/b]NB
Do not worry about my ignorance, I am comfortable with it. Hope you're comfortable with yours?
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hold Church Service With Their AK-47 Rifles. Photo by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 21, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is pure blasphemy.

so that your brothers can have an easy run at them abi

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hold Church Service With Their AK-47 Rifles. Photo by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 21, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is pure blasphemy.

You never See anything. All religion Preach Peace. For peace to be status quo then war must have existed.If there is no war, there can't be peace. Peace and War are like black and white, Both have merits and demerits, comings and short comings

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hold Church Service With Their AK-47 Rifles. Photo by sirhood: 3:05pm On Oct 21, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is pure blasphemy.

have you taken your medication

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hold Church Service With Their AK-47 Rifles. Photo by lasmile(f): 3:08pm On Oct 21, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is pure blasphemy.

Stop the ignorance. You are not God

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hold Church Service With Their AK-47 Rifles. Photo by adeomoade204(m): 3:22pm On Oct 21, 2018
Chibuzor11:
Nigerian army and Nigerian police wielding the same old grade weapons and the terrorists they are fighting are fighting are wielding more sophisticated weapons.

They don't know that the sophistication of their weapons alone make the enemy feel inferior and surrender without a shot being fired in the battle field.

I weep for my country.

Is he okay?
Let the common sense senator borrow him some sense

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hold Church Service With Their AK-47 Rifles. Photo by Bakasey: 3:29pm On Oct 21, 2018
IamD18:
Christianity and weapons don't go together.

There's only but one religion that allows the usage of bomb and guns. Not Christians.

All the same, we thank God for their lives and our lives.
say what?
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hold Church Service With Their AK-47 Rifles. Photo by godliman: 3:39pm On Oct 21, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is pure blasphemy.

abeg go sidon which bible you know you just dey do gara gara hiaa. If no be that mercy you for dey scratch teeth for hell now

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hold Church Service With Their AK-47 Rifles. Photo by iamvictorbassey: 3:57pm On Oct 21, 2018
realmindz:
If only the god they worship could defend them,
If only that god had not let evil befall the people they defend
What a sad world, that god never cared about the people they defended nor the soldiers defending those being defended.
But to look at the positive side, it's a good thing they have time to entertain themselves even though their worships don't go beyond the roofs and even if it goes beyond the roofs, It does not go beyond space....

On a lighter note, lemme share this funny idea,

The day Nigeria army will engage Israeli Army in war fare, how will Nigerian soldiers pray.."oh god of Israel, deliver the Israelites unto our hands"

While we pray, advanced countries are building...Africa wake up, your god is no where in Israel nor Asia

Oh my brother from another mother, where have you been?
Please take an e hug from me, no homo.
It's so rare to see people who reason like this. We so scarce, we like Diamonds.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hold Church Service With Their AK-47 Rifles. Photo by akigbemaru: 3:59pm On Oct 21, 2018
dainformant:
A picture of Nigerian soldiers worshipping in a church with their rifles is trending online for obvious reason.

The gallant military men held their rifle while holding a praise and worship service in a church in the northern part of Nigeria whey they are stationed to battle against the Boko Haram insurgents. 

According to reports, despite the hostility in the troubled area, the soldiers never fail to hold church service to thank God for the gift of life and pray for protection as they also never forget to bring their guns along in case of emergency. 

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/10/gallant-nigerian-soldiers-hold-church-service-with-their-ak-47-rifles-photos.html
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hold Church Service With Their AK-47 Rifles. Photo by Iamrichie: 3:59pm On Oct 21, 2018
It brings to my memory the happenings at the time of Nehemiah (old biblical stories)
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hold Church Service With Their AK-47 Rifles. Photo by akigbemaru: 4:00pm On Oct 21, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is pure blasphemy.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hold Church Service With Their AK-47 Rifles. Photo by bobolistica(m): 4:02pm On Oct 21, 2018
dainformant:

eyaaahhh...this brought tears to my eyes...may God protect them in Jesus name...
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hold Church Service With Their AK-47 Rifles. Photo by Amah70: 4:15pm On Oct 21, 2018
dainformant:

Se what Islamic extremists turned our Nigeria to be.

In 2001, Muhammadu Buhari told a large crowd of Muslims in Kaduna that he would not stop until Islamic sharia criminal codes are used all over Nigeria.

12 Northern Nigeria states adopted Islamic Sharia Criminal Codes.

Boko Haram emerged and frequently stated that it is fighting for a country to be ruled with Islamic Sharia Criminal codes.

Buhari once said that fighting Boko Haram is like fighting northern Nigeria.

Nigerians from the south are merely being coerced by foreign forces to remain in this one Nigeria, because of crude oil.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hold Church Service With Their AK-47 Rifles. Photo by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 21, 2018
the Soldier obviously doesn't believe in the Useless God's protection. grin
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hold Church Service With Their AK-47 Rifles. Photo by Izukel(m): 4:48pm On Oct 21, 2018
[b][/b] that's pure example of watch and pray
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hold Church Service With Their AK-47 Rifles. Photo by dnawah(m): 5:15pm On Oct 21, 2018
dainformant:

but the drummer is in spirit
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hold Church Service With Their AK-47 Rifles. Photo by MillerOssy: 5:53pm On Oct 21, 2018
You will understand why they are glued to their riffles when you have a brother serving in the north east.... Who no know nogo no

This is pure blasphemy.

(Matthew 26:52, Luke 6:29, John 18:11)[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hold Church Service With Their AK-47 Rifles. Photo by ThisIsOutlaw: 8:04pm On Oct 21, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is pure blasphemy.

Sometimes you get angry with the Lord Better watch your mouth if you are high on some shii

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hold Church Service With Their AK-47 Rifles. Photo by fareed69(m): 8:44pm On Oct 21, 2018
Chibuzor11:

I weep for my country.

Really stay in front of it
Let's see if its old grade.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Hold Church Service With Their AK-47 Rifles. Photo by Henon: 10:11pm On Oct 21, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is pure blasphemy.

Will you shut that gutter you call mouth. Those are soldiers at war front; you don't drop your weapon no matter what or where.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Buhari Spotted At His Farm In His Hometown Daura, Katsina (Photos) / Hillary Clinton Tweets At Buhari, Says "Stop Killing ENDSARS Protesters" / Bianca Ojukwu Celebrates Daughter, Chineme & Son, Afamefuna Ojukwu's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.