Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,030 members, 7,810,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:36 PM

Religion Slavery - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religion Slavery (1759 Views)

Where Were The Orisha/olodumare During Slavery? How Did Let This To Happen To Us / Thank God For Slavery- A Case Of Religion Turning Blacks To Fools / Perfect Religion: Why Do Some Pastors Emphasise Mala. 3:10 More Than James 1:27? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Religion Slavery by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 26, 2021
Religion is the biggest problem with africa and the biggest weapon of mass destruction

2 Likes

Re: Religion Slavery by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:05pm On Sep 26, 2021
Jusme1:

(False) Religion is the biggest problem with africa and the biggest weapon of mass destruction
You forgot to add the word "FALSE" smiley

1 Like

Re: Religion Slavery by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 26, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

You forgot to add the word "FALSE" smiley

Nailed it �

1 Like

Re: Religion Slavery by TenQ: 5:20pm On Sep 26, 2021
Jusme1:
Religion is the biggest problem with africa and the biggest weapon of mass destruction
No Sir.
The problem of Africans are:
1. Selfishness'
2. Short term Reasoning and Planning
3. Aversion to Scientific Knowledge

It has NOTHING to do with Religion.

1 Like

Re: Religion Slavery by Nobody: 5:58pm On Sep 26, 2021
TenQ:

No Sir.
The problem of Africans are:
1. Selfishness'
2. Short term Reasoning and Planning
3. Aversion to Scientific Knowledge

It has NOTHING to do with Religion.

I agree with you, but also know that all these are the effect of religion, religion is a powerful tool of enslavement, it damage your intelligence and minds

2 Likes

Re: Religion Slavery by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:37pm On Sep 26, 2021
Jusme1:

I agree with you, but also know that all these are the effect of religion, religion is a powerful tool of enslavement, it damage your intelligence and minds

Satan has been driven out of heaven that's why he's so angry knowing that his time is almost up {Revelations 12:12} when God send humans out of the garden of Eden {Genesis 3:23} the first human pair had no more chance to communicate with God. But their children wants to draw close to God {Genesis 4:3-4} Satan also wants worshipers so both parties has been dragging for worshipers till today.
Satan only managed to keep religion out of politics throughout, that's why you'll realize that in ancient times the priests do not interfere in Politics.
When Satan began seeing things unfolding, Jesus has come and the ultimate sacrifice has been successfully carried out. John 19:30
Satan began instigating false religions against pure worship,
that's why Jesus:

From the days of John the Baptist until now, the Kingdom of the heavens is the goal toward which men press, and those pressing forward are seizing it. Matthew 11:12

It became more glaring since 1914 when Jesus ousted Satan and all his demons from heaven {Revelation 12:7-9} Satan has been gathering his armies together against pure worship {Revelations 16:14} so shamelessly Satan's own worshipers are fully involved in Politics today, though he is gathering them for a purpose but first he wants to paint the planet RED out of spite, if he is deprived of ruling mankind {John 14:30 compare to 2Corinthians 4:4; 1John 5:19} then everyone should be killed! Revelations 6:3-4 compare to Matthew 24:22

That's why all the false religions on this planet are fully participating in Politics today, but true Christians are no part of them! John 15:19; 17:14; 18:36

May you have PEACE! smiley
Re: Religion Slavery by TenQ: 7:06pm On Sep 26, 2021
Jusme1:

Blaming the problem as a function of religion is like giving a dog a bad name so as to have an excuse of drowning it.

Religion has nothing to do with selfish nature of people
Region has nothing to do with not being scientific (many of the greatest scientists in the world were Christians)
Religion has nothing to do with people thinking only about short-term problems.

If you want to know why Africans are predisposed to these three problems, let me enlighten you
1. Multiplicity of Languages and Ethnic Nationalities.
The lack of homogeneity amongst us cause too many in-fighting amongst us. France is almost as big as Nigeria but they speak just one language French. Germany is almost as big as Nigeria but they speak just one language German.
MOST DEVELOPED COUNTRIES ARE FAIRLY HOMOGENEOUS IN LANGUAGE AND TRIBE
2. Tropical Climate:
You can survive by yourself without a need for your neighbours unlike in temperate countries. Hence, we hardly specialize in anything and we would rather show-off our acquisitions.
Our lack of need to survive by traveling isolates us from developments of our developed neighbours
MOST DEVELOPED COUNTRIES ARE IN TEMPERATE REGIONS (Snowy Countries)
3. Lack of Developed Neighbour:
If Cameroon built a Submarine today, you can be sure that Nigeria will try to build theirs within the next two years
If Ghana built a manned rocket to the moon, you can be sure that Nigeria will try to build theirs within the next two years
THE EUROPEAN WARS and RIVALRIES BETWEEN FRANCE, ENGLAND and GERMANY sparked off most of the technological developments in the world.

Don't just follow others to blame religion, there are other fundamental problems causing Africa's underdevelopment.
Re: Religion Slavery by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 26, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Satan has been driven out of heaven that's why he's so angry knowing that his time is almost up {Revelations 12:12} when God send humans out of the garden of Eden {Genesis 3:23} the first human pair had no more chance to communicate with God. But their children wants to draw close to God {Genesis 4:3-4} Satan also wants worshipers so both parties has been dragging for worshipers till today.
Satan only managed to keep religion out of politics throughout, that's why you'll realize that in ancient times the priests do not interfere in Politics.
When Satan began seeing things unfolding, Jesus has come and the ultimate sacrifice has been successfully carried out. John 19:30
Satan began instigating false religions against pure worship,
that's why Jesus:

From the days of John the Baptist until now, the Kingdom of the heavens is the goal toward which men press, and those pressing forward are seizing it. Matthew 11:12

It became more glaring since 1914 when Jesus ousted Satan and all his demons from heaven {Revelation 12:7-9} Satan has been gathering his armies together against pure worship {Revelations 16:14} so shamelessly Satan's own worshipers are fully involved in Politics today, though he is gathering them for a purpose but first he wants to paint the planet RED out of spite, if he is deprived of ruling mankind {John 14:30 compare to 2Corinthians 4:4; 1John 5:19} then everyone should be killed! Revelations 6:3-4 compare to Matthew 24:22

That's why all the false religions on this planet are fully participating in Politics today, but true Christians are no part of them! John 15:19; 17:14; 18:36

May you have PEACE! smiley
Satan, Jesus, sky man doest exist.. the so called holy book is man made. All fictional tales

1 Like

Re: Religion Slavery by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 26, 2021
TenQ:

Blaming the problem as a function of religion is like giving a dog a bad name so as to have an excuse of drowning it.

Religion has nothing to do with selfish nature of people
Region has nothing to do with not being scientific (many of the greatest scientists in the world were Christians)
Religion has nothing to do with people thinking only about short-term problems.

If you want to know why Africans are predisposed to these three problems, let me enlighten you
1. Multiplicity of Languages and Ethnic Nationalities.
The lack of homogeneity amongst us cause too many in-fighting amongst us. France is almost as big as Nigeria but they speak just one language French. Germany is almost as big as Nigeria but they speak just one language German.
MOST DEVELOPED COUNTRIES ARE FAIRLY HOMOGENEOUS IN LANGUAGE AND TRIBE
2. Tropical Climate:
You can survive by yourself without a need for your neighbours unlike in temperate countries. Hence, we hardly specialize in anything and we would rather show-off our acquisitions.
Our lack of need to survive by traveling isolates us from developments of our developed neighbours
MOST DEVELOPED COUNTRIES ARE IN TEMPERATE REGIONS (Snowy Countries)
3. Lack of Developed Neighbour:
If Cameroon built a Submarine today, you can be sure that Nigeria will try to build theirs within the next two years
If Ghana built a manned rocket to the moon, you can be sure that Nigeria will try to build theirs within the next two years
THE EUROPEAN WARS and RIVALRIES BETWEEN FRANCE, ENGLAND and GERMANY sparked off most of the technological developments in the world.

Don't just follow others to blame religion, there are other fundamental problems causing Africa's underdevelopment.
You know what black people love "ignorant", don't be a slave to Europeans culture
Re: Religion Slavery by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:13pm On Sep 26, 2021
Everyone is entitled to his own opinion!

We have the evidence today that the Bible is God's word! smiley

Jusme1:

Satan, Jesus, sky man doest exist.. the so called holy book is man made. All fictional tales
Re: Religion Slavery by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 26, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Common sense", the bible is made up
Re: Religion Slavery by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 26, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Slavery work best when you don't know you are a slave, how old is Christianity, who colonised and enslaved Africans, who's white Jesus son of white sky man...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Religion Slavery by hupernikao: 7:29pm On Sep 26, 2021
Jusme1:

Common sense", the bible is made up

Can you explain how it is made up. I hope you won't be sending links here.

Give a convincing and intelligent explanation of your assertion.
Re: Religion Slavery by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:51pm On Sep 26, 2021
Jusme1:

Slavery work best when you don't know you are a slave, how old is Christianity, who colonised and enslaved Africans, who's white Jesus son of white sky man...

Ironically you're the one behaving like a slave now, because elites know how to chat tactfully with people without being overly aggressive.

It's slaves that address others in barbaric manner. Please learn how to reason with people because your aggression won't do anything you're only hurting yourself the more if you keep agitating without figuring out a better way to drive home your point! smiley

1 Like

Re: Religion Slavery by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 26, 2021
hupernikao:

Can you explain how it is made up. I hope you won't be sending links here.

Give a convincing and intelligent explanation of your assertion.
Black people were never religious or atheists. We became religious and atheistic after we came into contact with Eurasians. We always knew and believe in the divine creator in an Afrikan way... study and have knowledge of your history... do a research on council of nicea 325ad that's where you should start
Re: Religion Slavery by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 26, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Ironically you're the one behaving like a slave now, because elites know how to chat tactfully with people without being overly aggressive.

It's slaves that address others in barbaric manner. Please learn how to reason with people because your aggression won't do anything you're only hurting yourself the more if you keep agitating without figuring out a better way to drive home your point! smiley
You're too way funny �

1 Like

Re: Religion Slavery by TenQ: 8:00pm On Sep 26, 2021
Jusme1:

You know what black people love "ignorant", don't be a slave to Europeans culture
What has this got to do with the reason why Africa is backward technologically?

1 Like

Re: Religion Slavery by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:04pm On Sep 26, 2021
Jusme1:

Black people were never religious or atheists. We became religious and atheistic after we came into contact with Eurasians.

Well you're wrong here!
Africans were religious but our people back then don't mix worship with politics, the Ifá Priests were called upon only when there is spiritual problems. So don't let anyone deceive you Africans surely have their religion before the arrival of whitemen!

We always knew and believe in the divine creator in an Afrikan way... study and have knowledge of your history... do a research on council of nicea 325ad that's where you should start

Most of you guys have been spoon-fed with lies. The council of nicea only added their own verses to the Bible after compiling it they are not the source of the message!
I told you that true Christians have a solid proof that the Bible is God's word.
Why not calm down and talk like intellectuals instead of this unwarranted agitation that's not leading you anywhere? smiley
Re: Religion Slavery by Eviana(f): 8:16pm On Sep 26, 2021
Jusme1:

You know what black people love "ignorant",don't be a slave to Europeans culture

"You know what black people love "ignorant" (ignorance)"....

Thank you for allowing me to correct you. I had to...pet peeve of mine.

In the above bolded sentence the correct word in parentheses "ignorance", is being used as a noun (a particular term called a part of speech) in the English language.

Over on your other "White Supremacy.." thread where you refused to cite the author as I asked, the correct use of the word (which I corrected for you) was "ignorant" which would then be an adjective (another type of a "part of speech"wink
Re: Religion Slavery by hupernikao: 10:56pm On Sep 27, 2021
Jusme1:

Black people were never religious or atheists. We became religious and atheistic after we came into contact with Eurasians. We always knew and believe in the divine creator in an Afrikan way... study and have knowledge of your history... do a research on council of nicea 325ad that's where you should start

And this is all you could put together with all of your allegations? Even beer parlor gist sounds more convincing than this. Please be serious minded and put up a good defence.
Re: Religion Slavery by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 28, 2021
hupernikao:

And this is all you could put together with all of your allegations? Even beer parlor gist sounds more convincing than this. Please be serious minded and put up a good defence.
I see you have a dead brain and cannot think outside the box
Re: Religion Slavery by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 28, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Well you're wrong here!
Africans were religious but our people back then don't mix worship with politics, the Ifá Priests were called upon only when there is spiritual problems. So don't let anyone deceive you Africans surely have their religion before the arrival of whitemen!

Most of you guys have been spoon-fed with lies. The council of nicea only added their own verses to the Bible after compiling it they are not the source of the message!
I told you that true Christians have a solid proof that the Bible is God's word.
Why not calm down and talk like intellectuals instead of this unwarranted agitation that's not leading you anywhere? smiley
My friend you're highly Brainwashed if you stillbelieve the man made bible words comes from fake sky man
Re: Religion Slavery by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:45am On Sep 28, 2021
Jusme1:

My friend you're highly Brainwashed if you stillbelieve the man made bible words comes from fake sky man

It's OK, i beleive you're brainwashed and you also think the same about me so do you know how to resolve this or should i suggest? smiley
Re: Religion Slavery by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 28, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

It's OK, i beleive you're brainwashed and you also think the same about me so do you know how to resolve this or should i suggest? smiley
Good slave you are, lol hahaha the bible is your way of life good good
Re: Religion Slavery by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:53am On Sep 28, 2021
Jusme1:

Good slave you are, lol hahaha the bible is your way of life good good
Racists have blindfolded you shey?
I pity your condition! cheesy
Re: Religion Slavery by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 28, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Motherfucker lol, what is racist to you?? Pls enlighten me fool lol
Re: Religion Slavery by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 28, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Racism is a European ideology to cause hate. I can't be racist, my people never created racial classifications to hate...I'm just speaking facts stop protecting Europeans when they destroy africa
Re: Religion Slavery by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 28, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Imagine adult like you still believe in fairytale

1 Like

Re: Religion Slavery by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:18am On Sep 28, 2021
Jusme1:

Racism is a European ideology to cause hate. I can't be racist, my people never created racial classifications to hate...I'm just speaking facts stop protecting Europeans when they destroy africa
Racism stem from nepotism and it's a global phenomenon so when a race conquers another they favour their own people first.
It's the same everywhere, go and study the history of your own people before the advent of colonialism.
In my own region Yorùbá (Western Nigeria) the Ọ̀yọ́ Empire ruled other tribes that's why they often say:
"ají ṣe bí Ọ̀yọ́ làá rí, Ọ̀yọ́ ò ní ṣe bíi baba ẹnì kankan"
Meaning
"Ọ̀yọ́ indigene first before any other person"

That was before the whitemen came here and back then you can buy and sell any other tribe as a slave but you dare not call a person with Ọ̀yọ́ tribal-mark your slave if you don't want your head to be removed!

So racism has been in existence right from inception! undecided
Re: Religion Slavery by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 28, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Racism stem from nepotism and it's a global phenomenon so when a race conquers another they favour their own people first.
It's the same everywhere, go and study the history of your own people before the advent of colonialism.
In my own region Yorùbá (Western Nigeria) the Ọ̀yọ́ Empire ruled other tribes that's why they often say:
Meaning

That was before the whitemen came here and back then you can buy and sell any other tribe as a slave but you dare not call a person with Ọ̀yọ́ tribal-mark your slave if you don't want your head to be removed!

Man stop be deceive by the media and white man lies your ancestors never sold themselves into slavery.. these is how the oppressors won over our people minds.. stop defending the oppressors, Jesus is not your savior

2 Likes

Re: Religion Slavery by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 28, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Meaning

Haha your savior is fake white man in the bible and you're so lost to even use your brain and mind to think

1 Like

Re: Religion Slavery by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:32am On Sep 28, 2021
Jusme1:

Man stop be deceive by the media and white man lies your ancestors never sold themselves into slavery.. these is how the oppressors won over our people minds.. stop defending the oppressors, Jesus is not your savior

So it's you that will rewrite our own historical background for us, shey?

I'm not preaching Jesus to you now so leave Jesus out of this and let's settle the case of slavery and racism first!

Have you heard of
Ṣàngó (the third monarch of Ọ̀yọ́)
Ẹfúnṣetán Aníwúrà (the Ìyálóde of Ìbàdàn)
Àfọ̀njá (Ààrẹ ọ̀nà kakaǹfò)
And many more?
Well they all had slaves as in black slaves.
So calm down and learn! smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Now Agree With Muslims That Allah Is Indescribable / Do People Who Commit Suicide Go To Heaven? / Is It Right For A Chisten To Have More Then One Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.