Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,408 members, 7,826,579 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Atiku Media Attacks Lai Mohammed: 'You Are A High Priest Of Fake News' - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Media Attacks Lai Mohammed: 'You Are A High Priest Of Fake News' (30630 Views)

Lekki Shootings: CNN To Lai Mohammed, 'You Didn't Provide Any Evidence' / Oshiomhole To Governor Bala Mohammed: You Are Looking For Trouble / Atiku Media Organization Accuses APC Of Planning Protest To Return Atiku To Amer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Media Attacks Lai Mohammed: 'You Are A High Priest Of Fake News' by valentinos22(m): 12:36pm On Oct 21, 2018
eyeview:
Laid Mohammed must be the most incompetent minister for information in the history of Nigeria. I don't even think he understands his job function and responsibility as a minister.
Someone should please tell lai that as a minister, his job is to market the presidency and Nigeria to the local and international media and populace, he is the minister of both PDP and APC and all.
He should never been seen talking about opposition parties. It should be left to APC spokesmen.
thank you for this reminder....coz I have completely forgotten his role..anytime i hear his name , APC and its lies comes to mind......

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Media Attacks Lai Mohammed: 'You Are A High Priest Of Fake News' by Atirolaoluwa: 12:37pm On Oct 21, 2018
BUHARI 2019
Insha Allah
Re: Atiku Media Attacks Lai Mohammed: 'You Are A High Priest Of Fake News' by Rapmoney(m): 12:38pm On Oct 21, 2018
michoim:
While Atiku media group is the altar of false propaganda
E pain am. The Daura President must be kicked out! #back2daura!!!

Dullar.d!!!
Re: Atiku Media Attacks Lai Mohammed: 'You Are A High Priest Of Fake News' by chimeziedickson: 12:39pm On Oct 21, 2018
lieng mohammed and other Apc big wigs are already afraid of the imminent danger come feb 2019......We will use that their broom and sweep them out of office .

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Media Attacks Lai Mohammed: 'You Are A High Priest Of Fake News' by Livefreeordieha(m): 12:42pm On Oct 21, 2018
Felixv:
Kai atiku is sweating. A man the US has a dossier on already.

And his vice. Hmmmmm

I wonder what Obi will tell the Northern people especially the Hausa and Nupe Muslim community why as a governor in Anambra he decided discriminate against them by demolishing their markets, like the Northern Goat dealers Market , Arewa Park , Arewa Onion Dealers Park etc
d same thing u and pmb plan to tell leah sharibu mama and the whole xtians in kaduna,plateau and benue...
Re: Atiku Media Attacks Lai Mohammed: 'You Are A High Priest Of Fake News' by Justinah4real(f): 12:46pm On Oct 21, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:
seconded seconded Lie Mohammed lies a lot. How can you say that the projects you're doing are too large to be seen? Bubu and his cows should be chased out of aso rock. We are tired of them and their lies Iron your PVC very well. Somebody must go back to daura come 2019!!! #2019elections

Re: Atiku Media Attacks Lai Mohammed: 'You Are A High Priest Of Fake News' by Felixv: 12:48pm On Oct 21, 2018
[quote author=Livefreeordieha post=72282471]d same thing u and pmb plan to tell leah sharibu mama and the whole xtians in kaduna,plateau and benue...[/quotatio

At least admit your obituary’s bigotry.

We will deal with ours.

We will dig out all their antecedents
Re: Atiku Media Attacks Lai Mohammed: 'You Are A High Priest Of Fake News' by TheOdd1sOut: 12:51pm On Oct 21, 2018
Re: Atiku Media Attacks Lai Mohammed: 'You Are A High Priest Of Fake News' by erinalex: 12:52pm On Oct 21, 2018
Mankosi:
And later they will want us to believe that atiku is not a threat to them. Why are they always panicking about Atiku.
just the same way, you lots always Panicking when you here that name
Jagaban
Tinubu
Asiwaju
Re: Atiku Media Attacks Lai Mohammed: 'You Are A High Priest Of Fake News' by tunary(m): 12:54pm On Oct 21, 2018
The name lai is related to deceit
Re: Atiku Media Attacks Lai Mohammed: 'You Are A High Priest Of Fake News' by Marcobos12: 12:56pm On Oct 21, 2018
Boss20:
This is why I wanted Atiku as PDP candidate from day one, he has all it takes to defeat APC.

Propaganda for propaganda
Money for money
Everything.

Go Atiku it's your time and nothing can stop it.
I earnestly campaign for Atiku but on social media and social gatherings telling them that this man will be an invaluable asset if chosen. And my wishes came through, now is the time to send Buhari and his cronies to DUARA
Re: Atiku Media Attacks Lai Mohammed: 'You Are A High Priest Of Fake News' by Livefreeordieha(m): 12:57pm On Oct 21, 2018
[quote author=Felixv post=72282641][/quote]corruption infested keyamo...Which one can say it's good atleast to his like minds. But its obvious delusion and poverty has infested ur brain and u av been KEYAMOED!..U will never know anything right again..Smh
Re: Atiku Media Attacks Lai Mohammed: 'You Are A High Priest Of Fake News' by coputa(m): 1:00pm On Oct 21, 2018
APC knew that their days in power are numbered with the emergence of Atiku as the.presidential flag bearer of PDP.
The pool of public opinion is already in favour of Turaki Adamawa,The only tool left for Apc,is to rubbish the image of Atiku with the stale and outdated name calling of a corrupt leader,but between two evil we have to choose one and that's Atiku.The Nigeria sheep is about to capsized because the captain does not know the waters
Re: Atiku Media Attacks Lai Mohammed: 'You Are A High Priest Of Fake News' by Marcobos12: 1:00pm On Oct 21, 2018
michoim:
While Atiku media group is the altar of false propaganda
I pray that your wife and father turn and become Lai Mohammed
Re: Atiku Media Attacks Lai Mohammed: 'You Are A High Priest Of Fake News' by Ofunaofu: 1:04pm On Oct 21, 2018
Lai Mohammed! The Eze mmuo of fake news
Re: Atiku Media Attacks Lai Mohammed: 'You Are A High Priest Of Fake News' by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 21, 2018
SPOT-ON!.. THE CLUELESS/REDUNDANT SCUM AT ASO MUST BE SENT BACK TO HIS GAY COWS COME 2019¡.......

ANYBODY BUT BUHARI IS THE WAY FORWARD!
Re: Atiku Media Attacks Lai Mohammed: 'You Are A High Priest Of Fake News' by Felixv: 1:16pm On Oct 21, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
d same thing u and pmb plan to tell leah sharibu mama and the whole xtians in kaduna,plateau and benue...

Hmmmm. At least buhari paid the Biafran soldiers their pensions

What did those buffoons in pdp do in 16yrs other than feeding fat on the nation’s wealth.

And let’s not forget the atrocities that occurred during the pdp era - ogoni, Boko Haram. List is endless.

Obituary bigotry. Atikulooters.

——————-
Atiku berated the failure of the PDP to rescue Chibok girls, abducted almost 2 months ago, adding that party which cannot rescue the country citizens cannot definitely rescue the country.

—- oooppss atiku even knows their evil deeds.

Let’s ask him for more.
Re: Atiku Media Attacks Lai Mohammed: 'You Are A High Priest Of Fake News' by CaptainFM1: 1:18pm On Oct 21, 2018
Felixv:
Kai atiku is sweating. A man the US has a dossier on already.

And his vice. Hmmmmm

I wonder what Obi will tell the Northern people especially the Hausa and Nupe Muslim community why as a governor in Anambra he decided discriminate against them by demolishing their markets, like the Northern Goat dealers Market , Arewa Park , Arewa Onion Dealers Park etc

?
Re: Atiku Media Attacks Lai Mohammed: 'You Are A High Priest Of Fake News' by hush15: 1:21pm On Oct 21, 2018
CiIicMarin:
Lair Muhammed is a disgrace

shocked
Re: Atiku Media Attacks Lai Mohammed: 'You Are A High Priest Of Fake News' by Adakintroy: 1:42pm On Oct 21, 2018
SoNature:

Keep living in cloud cuckoo land

In 2019, it's either Atiku or Buhari

You must learn to live with it

I know. But for the sake of truth. It must be buhari. If you all are strong and spiritual, you will wait out the seasons and not flinch.

Atiku himself sold his slot to him. If he had been patient with pdp and respect his president no matter what. The power would still be in pdp and he will be the right full hair apparent so to speak. But here he is taking the long road.

This is were patience is price higher than wealth. What patience could have gotten for him naturally, he now have to spend heavily with no guarantee plus many sleepless unasured nights.

I which him peace first. Because this election can speed up his fall in every sense.
Re: Atiku Media Attacks Lai Mohammed: 'You Are A High Priest Of Fake News' by GuntersChain(m): 1:45pm On Oct 21, 2018
same way the international media told the current apc chairman that some people in the previous government stole billions of dollars
Re: Atiku Media Attacks Lai Mohammed: 'You Are A High Priest Of Fake News' by Oxalic(m): 2:02pm On Oct 21, 2018
Perfect description!
Re: Atiku Media Attacks Lai Mohammed: 'You Are A High Priest Of Fake News' by Livefreeordieha(m): 2:06pm On Oct 21, 2018
Felixv:

Hmmmm. At least buhari paid the Biafran soldiers their pensions

What did those buffoons in pdp do in 16yrs other than feeding fat on the nation’s wealth.

And let’s not forget the atrocities that occurred during the pdp era - ogoni, Boko Haram. List is endless.

Obituary bigotry. Atikulooters.

——————-
Atiku berated the failure of the PDP to rescue Chibok girls, abducted almost 2 months ago, adding that party which cannot rescue the country citizens cannot definitely rescue the country.

—- oooppss atiku even knows their evil deeds.

Let’s ask him for more.
mediocre...freeslaves...stockholm syndrome...Zombie...See all ur accolades...How do u convince urselves that APC is different from PDP? The APC and buhari cohorts u coating now with honey were all in PDP for the 16yrs..Atleast 85% of them were..

But the bipolar,schizophrenic disease that has bedeviled all of you was able to completely detached all of u from reality and even your past..Shame on u and whoever did this to u and ur likes..

It's even so disgusting when one criticised or raise an issue u will tag d person a partisan or ipob or PDP..Bro ur illusion is legendary..I'm none of the above just a concerned citizen..

Knocks ur head and kick u in d butt whilst swearing for ur oppressors/afflictors..
Re: Atiku Media Attacks Lai Mohammed: 'You Are A High Priest Of Fake News' by Felixv: 2:10pm On Oct 21, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
mediocre...freeslaves...stockholm syndrome...Zombie...See all ur accolades...How do u convince urselves that APC is different from PDP? The APC and buhari cohorts u coating now with honey were all in PDP for the 16yrs..Atleast 85% of them were..

But the bipolar,schizophrenic disease that has bedeviled all of you was able to completely detached all of u from reality and even your past..Shame on u and whoever did this to u and ur likes..

It's even so disgusting when one criticised or raise an issue u will tag d person a partisan or ipob or PDP..Bro ur illusion is legendary..I'm none of the above just a concerned citizen..

Knocks ur head and kick u in d butt whilst swearing for ur oppressors/afflictors..

where you on codeine while trying to write that garbage your just spewed from your guts.

I am voting for the man who is finally fixing the road between my two beloved states ---a task pdp couldn't perform in 16yrs.
Re: Atiku Media Attacks Lai Mohammed: 'You Are A High Priest Of Fake News' by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 21, 2018
tongue

"The 2019 presidential election will be determined by Nigerian voters and not by political soothsayers. Nigerians will make a determination whether to settle for incompetence versus competence; cluelessness versus knowhow; joblessness versus employment; restiveness versus engagement; divisiveness versus unity; nepotism versus merit and bigotry versus inclusiveness"

I see calligraphy of Gbenga Daniel!
Re: Atiku Media Attacks Lai Mohammed: 'You Are A High Priest Of Fake News' by Livefreeordieha(m): 2:20pm On Oct 21, 2018
Felixv:

where you on codeine while trying to write that garbage your just spewed from your guts.

I am voting for the man who is finally fixing the road between my two beloved states ---a task pdp couldn't perform in 16yrs.
celebrate ur mediocrity bro...It's ur fundamental human right to be stupidddd...I love rule of law like ur President so i will let u exercise ur stupidity..
Re: Atiku Media Attacks Lai Mohammed: 'You Are A High Priest Of Fake News' by okekefabi(m): 2:32pm On Oct 21, 2018
Lai Mohammed has gotten new appointment as the "High Priest of the APC cult of Fake News".
Hahahahahaha!
Re: Atiku Media Attacks Lai Mohammed: 'You Are A High Priest Of Fake News' by Felixv: 2:35pm On Oct 21, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
celebrate ur mediocrity bro...It's ur fundamental human right to be stupidddd...I love rule of law like ur President so i will let u exercise ur stupidity..

As I said he is fixing a 127km road your holy great pdp fraudsters couldn’t fix in 16 inglorious years of waste.
Re: Atiku Media Attacks Lai Mohammed: 'You Are A High Priest Of Fake News' by Livefreeordieha(m): 2:36pm On Oct 21, 2018
Felixv:

As I said he is fixing a 127km road your holy great pdp fraudsters couldn’t fix in 16 inglorious years of waste.

mediocre!!!!!
Re: Atiku Media Attacks Lai Mohammed: 'You Are A High Priest Of Fake News' by NwaliE01: 3:07pm On Oct 21, 2018
Thank You Nairalanders for making my day.
Back to the matter. Lie Mohammed outslaught the devil himself as the GRANDfather of all liars.
Believe his words at your own peril.
Re: Atiku Media Attacks Lai Mohammed: 'You Are A High Priest Of Fake News' by Felixv: 3:12pm On Oct 21, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
mediocre!!!!!

Ose..oloriburuku

Land in ibadan is increasing by the hour

Farm produce is easily shipped from ibadan to lagos

Win win win.

Oya continue
Re: Atiku Media Attacks Lai Mohammed: 'You Are A High Priest Of Fake News' by mikeycharles(m): 3:35pm On Oct 21, 2018
deelaw4mp:
Atiku Mr bureau de change, Nigeria is not fall sell. You are of questionable character no worthy of ruling this nation according to Obj. All this social media package will not save you, not again Nigeria will not go back to Egypt.
See illiterate, "fall" sale.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

There Will Be No More Power Outages – FG / Dele Momodu On Buhari Suspension Of Onnoghen: 'Our President Has Done It Again' / Buhari Meets With The Young Volunteers From APC Presidential Situation Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.