Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Atiku Media Attacks Lai Mohammed: 'You Are A High Priest Of Fake News' - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Media Attacks Lai Mohammed: 'You Are A High Priest Of Fake News' (30625 Views)

Lekki Shootings: CNN To Lai Mohammed, 'You Didn't Provide Any Evidence' / Oshiomhole To Governor Bala Mohammed: You Are Looking For Trouble / Atiku Media Organization Accuses APC Of Planning Protest To Return Atiku To Amer (2) (3) (4)

Re: Atiku Media Attacks Lai Mohammed: 'You Are A High Priest Of Fake News' by Livefreeordieha(m): 3:43pm On Oct 21, 2018
Felixv:

Ose..oloriburuku

Land in ibadan is increasing by the hour

Farm produce is easily shipped from ibadan to lagos

Win win win.

Oya continue
lol..poverty naim go kee u walahi.. Ori e ti gbabode gannnnn...Oponu radarada..Mediocrity built a shrine in ur aye!
Re: Atiku Media Attacks Lai Mohammed: 'You Are A High Priest Of Fake News' by Felixv: 3:50pm On Oct 21, 2018
Livefreeordieha:
lol..poverty naim go kee u walahi.. Ori e ti gbabode gannnnn...Oponu radarada..Mediocrity built a shrine in ur aye!

Fortunately for me (modupe oluwa) poverty forgot about me. It even allowed to finish my house and buy plenty land in Ibadan and Ogun State.

You see (ode), we have seen the light - ise agbe lo mowowa — farmers are raking in cash thanks to sai baba. Olorun ti pese.

But IT ( ise computa) brings in the dolla.

Sai baba 2019.

Atithief obituary pele -
Re: Atiku Media Attacks Lai Mohammed: 'You Are A High Priest Of Fake News' by lordess(m): 4:19pm On Oct 21, 2018
Who has seen when Great Khali slaps hell out from people's chest?
That's what AMO just did to Mr. Lai.
Choi! This one strong!
The only problem now is, will Lai's brain reset truthfully?
Re: Atiku Media Attacks Lai Mohammed: 'You Are A High Priest Of Fake News' by Livefreeordieha(m): 4:20pm On Oct 21, 2018
Felixv:

Fortunately for me (modupe oluwa) poverty forgot about me. It even allowed to finish my house and buy plenty land in Ibadan and Ogun State.

You see (ode), we have seen the light - ise agbe lo mowowa — farmers are raking in cash thanks to sai baba. Olorun ti pese.

But IT ( ise computa) brings in the dolla.

Sai baba 2019.

Atithief obituary pele -
ode...oloshious fellow...U keep referring to Ibadan..Don't even make me talk about Ibadan please..Infact the fact that ur life revolves around ibadan is enough reason for u to be ignored.

I repeat u are a mediocre...sai baba really enriched u and gave ur miserable life a meaning as u av alleged but ur immediate family and ursef knows the truth

Run off..I'm done with u!
Re: Atiku Media Attacks Lai Mohammed: 'You Are A High Priest Of Fake News' by arrestdarrester: 6:49pm On Oct 21, 2018
Now there is someone who has what it takes to tackle the Goebbels of our time
Re: Atiku Media Attacks Lai Mohammed: 'You Are A High Priest Of Fake News' by Frontman01: 7:28pm On Oct 21, 2018
Atikulooted is a shameless man after he stole from custom and privatize some of Nigeria resources as VP
yesloaded:

let the drama begins
Re: Atiku Media Attacks Lai Mohammed: 'You Are A High Priest Of Fake News' by yesloaded: 7:58pm On Oct 21, 2018
Frontman01:
Atikulooted is a shameless man after he stole from custom and privatize some of Nigeria resources as VP
Patronize my business by checking my website or my signature.

APC = PDP
Re: Atiku Media Attacks Lai Mohammed: 'You Are A High Priest Of Fake News' by GentleMoney: 8:37pm On Oct 21, 2018
yesloaded:

let the drama begins
Re: Atiku Media Attacks Lai Mohammed: 'You Are A High Priest Of Fake News' by Olotumum1: 9:12pm On Oct 21, 2018
Lie lie Mohammed.. Lol
Atiku issa goal..
Still Atikulating!

Check my signature to earn money from the comfort of ur home/office without capital
Re: Atiku Media Attacks Lai Mohammed: 'You Are A High Priest Of Fake News' by lereinter(m): 9:26pm On Oct 21, 2018
Felixv:

Lol. Good question. Did you vote for him in 2015

But he won.
Please pack your bags and beg atiku to rule your sorry asses.
Drug barons
omo ode
Re: Atiku Media Attacks Lai Mohammed: 'You Are A High Priest Of Fake News' by Felixv: 10:06pm On Oct 21, 2018
lereinter:

omo ode

Ooooppss. Did I hurt your feelings

Don’t worry we would be reminding Kanu and obituary of their bigotry

——-
http://www.thedefenderngr.com/23383-2/

You know this is the Hausa media.

How Fayemi Was Attacked In 2014 By GEJ/PDP Led Federal Government / NDA: Personnel On CCTV Duty Were Not Asleep. Search For Major Datong Is On - DHQ / There Will Be No More Power Outages – FG