Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,404 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

IPOB Press Release On Choice Of Atiku As President - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Press Release On Choice Of Atiku As President (53717 Views)

IPOB Press " DSS Murdered Former PDP Chairman Ahmed Ali Gulak To Blame IPOB" / IPOB Press Release On Invasion Of Ifeanyi Ejiofor's House In Anambra / Obasanjo In Yola For Turbaning Of Atiku As The 7th Waziri Adamawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Press Release On Choice Of Atiku As President by IamAtikulate: 1:30pm On Oct 21, 2018
EarthXmetahuman:
in short, you are atikulated

100% slave to the caliphate cheesy
You would wail tire. I can't support a murderer and Atiku is not an Islamist.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Press Release On Choice Of Atiku As President by Jman06(m): 1:30pm On Oct 21, 2018
This guy called Nnamdi Kanu is not smart!
Watch as his dubiously earned popularity crumbles with this his agenda.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Press Release On Choice Of Atiku As President by scholes0(m): 1:31pm On Oct 21, 2018
AAinEqGuinea:

IPOB never gave a flying fvk who win any "election", in fact abstaining has always been their strategy.

Reinvent Hope and Change for 2019 see how far that gets the people

what is IPOB? Are the people in IPOB not what makes the IPOB relevant?
Right now, the people don't seem to give a flying fck what half-dead IPOB is saying and seem to care more about the Northern Fulani oligarch and his Igbo lapdog than their Biafran utopia.. Go and sitt down.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Press Release On Choice Of Atiku As President by BluntBoy(m): 1:31pm On Oct 21, 2018
Jman06:
IPOB can go and die!!!

What we need is someone who will unite the country and provide good governance.
Atiku Abubarka, though a Fulani man, is not a tribal bigot like Buhari.
American university of Nigeria and other businesses owned by Atiku do not show tribalism in their employments and business dealings. I have an igbo guy (from a very poor home) who is currently being sponsored abroad for his Post graduate studies by AUN. How many is IPOB sponsoring

Biko, don't disturb......Atikulation in progress!!!

Atiku is a businessman. Tell me one big businessman who shows tribalism in his business? Tinubu does not show tribalism in his companies, Dangote does not show it. Otedola does not show it in his businesses, neither does Adenuga. Or have you ever applied to GLO or Dangote Groups and you saw where they said they only want Yoruba or Hausa? And is this enough to conclude that they are not tribalistic?

Don't be fooled. Atiku has nothing to offer.

8 Likes

Re: IPOB Press Release On Choice Of Atiku As President by IamAtikulate: 1:32pm On Oct 21, 2018
Ioannes:

Interesting to note that you prefer to lick the Fulani ass over fighting for your republic.
Not just only me, but millions of Ndi Igbo would flush both Buhari and even Nnamdi Kanu if he dares anything stupid.

He is my Leader, but today's speech would determine if he would continue to be.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Press Release On Choice Of Atiku As President by edupedia: 1:32pm On Oct 21, 2018
thunderfirebuha:
Yorubas should write from Saudi Arabia to Jerusalem, we are going to vote ATIKU abubakar period!!!.

IPOB IS a family thing and we Igbos will handle everything it presents....

Afonjas should the masturbation about IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu, Peter obi and atiku abubakar.... we have settled this matter and already ATI-OBI is our collective resolve....

...what nonsense is this one saying?...is he big-stouting?...
Re: IPOB Press Release On Choice Of Atiku As President by drshrewd: 1:32pm On Oct 21, 2018
;Dpulease all Igbos should shitt down at home come 2019 election because they are not Nigeria grin I really love Nnanna kanu grin
Re: IPOB Press Release On Choice Of Atiku As President by IamAtikulate: 1:33pm On Oct 21, 2018
BluntBoy:

Atiku is a businessman. Tell me one big businessman who shows tribalism in his business? Tinubu does not show tribalism in his companies, Dangote does not show it. Otedola does not show it in his businesses, neither does Adenuga. Or have you ever applied to GLO or Dangote Groups and you saw where they said they only want Yoruba or Hausa? And is this enough to conclude that they are not tribalistic.

Kee yaself, we are Atikulating.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Press Release On Choice Of Atiku As President by edupedia: 1:33pm On Oct 21, 2018
FTrebirth:
suddenly, nnamdi kanu is now the hero of the boooohari and moooooooslim zombies in APC.

they don't call him "conwu" or "albino" anymore.

useless mofos!

...keep deceiving yourself...
Re: IPOB Press Release On Choice Of Atiku As President by Nobody: 1:34pm On Oct 21, 2018
IamAtikulate:

Not just only me, but millions of Ndi Igbo would flush both Buhari and even Nnamdi Kanu if he dares anything stupid.

He is my Leader, but today's speech would determine if he would continue to be.

I see. So all the noise about Biafra was just so could queue behind Atiku.

So can we both agree now that Biafra is dead?
Re: IPOB Press Release On Choice Of Atiku As President by QuestionMark910: 1:34pm On Oct 21, 2018
fk001:

1000 likes for you.

Let's boycott the election, all we want is referendum.

Boycotting the election will not stop it. As it is now one Fulani will emerge President. You have the power to choose which one. Is it the one who has officially labelled IPOB as a terrorist organisation? Or is it the one who understands the yearnings and aspirations of the Ibo nation and who has determined to restructure the country in the best interests of the Indigenous Igbo People(IIP)?
Re: IPOB Press Release On Choice Of Atiku As President by Kahujadekadura: 1:36pm On Oct 21, 2018
aguiyi2:
Mazi Kanu, referendum or restructuring will come only when a government that appreciates our diversity comes to power. Why not subtly endorse Atiku since he will be riding into power with the restructuring mantra. Better not diminish your invincibility with unguarded statements.
And you think that it is Atiku that will do that.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Press Release On Choice Of Atiku As President by BluntBoy(m): 1:36pm On Oct 21, 2018
IamAtikulate:

Kee yaself, we are Atikulating.

Kill myself? grin

Why would I when I know Atiku will lose?

All I am doing here is merely correcting terrible impressions some of you are carrying about.

How can a Nigerian who has suffered bad leadership still be having impressions that because someone is a businessman and employs people from all tribes, then he is not tribalistic?

During the Osun election, one of you even had the impression that because Adeleke is wealthy, he won't embezzle public funds. Is that how easy it is to fool you people?

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Press Release On Choice Of Atiku As President by QuestionMark910: 1:38pm On Oct 21, 2018
BluntBoy:

Atiku is a businessman. Tell me one big businessman who shows tribalism in his business? Tinubu does not show tribalism in his companies, Dangote does not show it. Otedola does not show it in his businesses, neither does Adenuga. Or have you ever applied to GLO or Dangote Groups and you saw where they said they only want Yoruba or Hausa? And is this enough to conclude that they are not tribalistic?

As a business man he knows the value of the Igbo people and will not treat them as terrorists. We have a choice to make between two Fulani men. Choose the one who is not a tribalistic and rel.igious fan. atic

1 Like

Re: IPOB Press Release On Choice Of Atiku As President by EarthXmetahuman: 1:38pm On Oct 21, 2018
IamAtikulate:

You would wail tire. I can't support a murderer and Atiku is not an Islamist.
of course.. you will say anything to defend the caliphate cheesy

slave for life grin

bow to your master.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Press Release On Choice Of Atiku As President by BestDude: 1:38pm On Oct 21, 2018
Dreambeat:
Yes.I am proud of IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu.This is what freedom fighting is all about.Be focused and consistent even in the face of blackmail, treachery and threats.This is what IPOB has shown.Kudos to IPOB.There is light at the end of the tunnel.You can imagine the barrage of calls and threats being thrown at the leadership of the group at this point by politicians and their supporters but the group still remains focused.God bless Nnamdi Kanu,God bless Biafra.
Your education is useless.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Press Release On Choice Of Atiku As President by AAinEqGuinea: 1:39pm On Oct 21, 2018
scholes0:

what is IPOB? Are the people in IPOB not what makes the IPOB relevant?
Right now, the people don't seem to give a flying fck what half-dead IPOB is saying and seem to care more about the Northern Fulani oligarch and his Igbo lapdog than their Biafran utopia.. Go and sitt down.

Kanu and IPOB threads are flooding the fp. But "No one cares". It pains people to see kanu back, here comes trouble cool send more pythons to dance, further undermine the most botched version of African democracy, in which IPOB is supposed to help maintain by voting

1 Like

Re: IPOB Press Release On Choice Of Atiku As President by sunsewa16: 1:39pm On Oct 21, 2018
Trust my fellow Igbo's, I believe this is the beginning of end of Nnamdi KANU reign, if he dabbles into Atikunation,we are better seeing his back and Biafra, if that will be a hindrance from kicking jubril from Sudan out in 2019,abeg give me Atiku-Obi cleanser.
Re: IPOB Press Release On Choice Of Atiku As President by Kahujadekadura: 1:41pm On Oct 21, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:

I can't remember any python dance on SE citizenry by any of the PDP govt
Odi massacre of Asaba and Ezu massacre of Anambra. U can make a research on that.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Press Release On Choice Of Atiku As President by Pentools(m): 1:41pm On Oct 21, 2018
Nwadiuto247:
Ipob you made some salient points about the Fulani but we are faced with a choice between the two candidates and we have chosen Atiku.
Pls bear in mind that not all of us are members of your useless ipob.
You and your gang are not more igbos than us. Pls leave us. I am not praying for Biafra to come. I only pray that things will improve in the Nigeria.

God bless you nwanne m'!
Re: IPOB Press Release On Choice Of Atiku As President by ihatesycophant(m): 1:41pm On Oct 21, 2018
If we intently read their press release, we will deduced that the purpose of their agitation is borne out of the ousting of Goodluck Jonathan from presidency, their ATM.
I still find it surprising that their sons and daughters have been contesting in every elections in Nigeria but they've not found one worthy to rally around him or her. You will see every region rally around their own but not south east. They love stranger than their own. I remember when Ojukwu, Orji Kalu, Martin Onovo contested but they preferred OBJ, Yar'adua and Jonathan than their own. Today madam due process is contesting but they would never see her but their eyes would be widely open to another man or woman in another region.
South East region would not be politically relevant with the type of politics they're playing. They need to learn to rally around their own and seek for supports from other regions than always playing victim card.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Press Release On Choice Of Atiku As President by BluntBoy(m): 1:42pm On Oct 21, 2018
QuestionMark910:

As a business man he knows the value of the Igbo people and will not treat them as terrorists. We have a choice to make between two Fulani men. Choose the one who is not a tribalistic and rel.igious fan. atic

Smh...

How does being a businessman automatically make one understand the value of the Igbo people? Until now, what has he done for you people? What fight or protests has he led for you people. There is even the rumor that he truncated the restructure plan of Alex Ekwueme in 1999.

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Press Release On Choice Of Atiku As President by Jman06(m): 1:42pm On Oct 21, 2018
BluntBoy:

Atiku is a businessman. Tell me one big businessman who shows tribalism in his business? Tinubu does not show tribalism in his companies, Dangote does not show it. Otedola does not show it in his businesses, neither does Adenuga. Or have you ever applied to GLO or Dangote Groups and you saw where they said they only want Yoruba or Hausa? And is this enough to conclude that they are not tribalistic.

Atiku has so much good to offer Nigeria!

For your info, some business men carry tribalism into their businesses.
The advantage of having such people with entrepreneurial mind in government is that they would carry everybody along in governance. They'll know how to pull the right strings to boost the economy. They are not biased minded like Buhari who thinks that Nigeria starts and ends in Daura.

Atiku is a man with a large heart!!! Add Peter Obi to the equation and you'll see a better Nigeria with a booming economy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Press Release On Choice Of Atiku As President by BestDude: 1:43pm On Oct 21, 2018
fk001:

1000 likes for you.

Let's boycott the election, all we want is referendum.
U think I don't know u are an APC apologist?
Re: IPOB Press Release On Choice Of Atiku As President by Kahujadekadura: 1:44pm On Oct 21, 2018
QuestionMark910:

Boycotting the election will not stop it. As it is now one Fulani will emerge President. You have the power to choose which one. Is it the one who has officially labelled IPOB as a terrorist organisation? Or is it the one who understands the yearnings and aspirations of the Ibo nation and who has determined to restructure the country in the best interests of the Indigenous Igbo People(IIP)?
He understood us and determined to restructure but in 2015 he migrated to APC to support Buhari to vote out Jonathan that had almost finished d proceeds of restructuring (2015 national convention).

1 Like

Re: IPOB Press Release On Choice Of Atiku As President by BluntBoy(m): 1:45pm On Oct 21, 2018
Jman06:
Atiku has so much good to offer Nigeria!

For your info, some business men carry tribalism into their businesses.
The advantage of having such people with entrepreneurial mind in government is that they would carry everybody along in governance and. They'll know how to pull the right strings to boost the economy. They are not biased minded like Buhari who thinks that Nigeria starts and ends in Daura.

Atiku is a man with a large heart!!! Add Peter Obi to the equation and you'll see a better Nigeria with a booming economy.

Really, very short sighted analysis.

A true businessman does not mix emotions with business, it doesn't mean he is not tribalistic.

A true businessman wants to make profit. He doesn't care who he employs

Atiku is a businessman. That is not enough to conclude that he is not tribalistic.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Press Release On Choice Of Atiku As President by scholes0(m): 1:46pm On Oct 21, 2018
AAinEqGuinea:

Kanu and IPOB threads are flooding the fp. But "No one cares". It pains people to see kanu back, here comes trouble cool send more pythons to dance, further undermine the most botched version of African democracy, in which IPOB is supposed to help maintain by voting

what do you mean by your first sentence? NL is all about the traffic just like any other site on the internet.
Are you a learner?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Press Release On Choice Of Atiku As President by Strangebuttrue(m): 1:49pm On Oct 21, 2018
edupedia:

...another foolish statement...

Re: IPOB Press Release On Choice Of Atiku As President by AAinEqGuinea: 1:51pm On Oct 21, 2018
scholes0:

what do you mean by your first sentence? N; is all about the traffic just like any other site on the internet.
Are you a learner?

At the very least maybe you can thank Kanu and IPOB later for the traffic. "Kanu kills a python lurking his garden" loading for even more traffic
Re: IPOB Press Release On Choice Of Atiku As President by RoyalStyles2020: 1:51pm On Oct 21, 2018
Protective Hairstyles for natural Hair

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGI4XoPZ5gM

Re: IPOB Press Release On Choice Of Atiku As President by scholes0(m): 1:52pm On Oct 21, 2018
AAinEqGuinea:

At the very least maybe you can thank Kanu and IPOB later for the traffic. "Kanu kills a python lurking his garden" loading for even more traffic

Maybe , maybe not.

All I know is that 99% of Igbos are too busy atikulating to care. grin

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Press Release On Choice Of Atiku As President by Smile4daddy(m): 1:54pm On Oct 21, 2018
Voting against Buhari will be the biggest mistake one can ever think of. Keep sentiments aside and let’s reason like patriotic, compatriots.

For as long as CHANGE remain our National goal, the like of BUHARI should be given more chances

Not only because he's credible but because he need another chance to complete the good works he has stated.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Boko Haram: 1200 Terrorists Killed In Bama As GEJ Declares Full-scale War / Tony Kabaka Buys 2 Lions For Security In Edo / Late Bola Ige And Martin Luther King At A Conference (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.