Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,503 members, 7,954,924 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:35 PM

IPOB Press Release On Choice Of Atiku As President - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Press Release On Choice Of Atiku As President (54088 Views)

IPOB Press " DSS Murdered Former PDP Chairman Ahmed Ali Gulak To Blame IPOB" / IPOB Press Release On Invasion Of Ifeanyi Ejiofor's House In Anambra / Obasanjo In Yola For Turbaning Of Atiku As The 7th Waziri Adamawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Press Release On Choice Of Atiku As President by meromero11: 3:41pm On Oct 21, 2018
HimName:
shocked
The guy wan kill you. Better run or throw in the towel grin
Re: IPOB Press Release On Choice Of Atiku As President by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 21, 2018
theoldpretender:

Bros, you are making good points...but here is the thing.

Nigerians will complain about how bad government is all day long. Infact, visit your local vendor and see how Nigerians yab their government and the 'elite'......AND at the end of the day, they will obediently line up behind PDP or APC.

It is the same worldwide. I have been on UK based threads where people complain about the 'evil TORIES' or the 'weak Labour'...and once election comes, guess which parties have the maximum number of seats.

Or the USA....people will grumble about the evil Republicans and Democrats...and at the end of the day...guess who wins the maximum number of votes (And there are several other parties in the USA...plus independent candidates).

The thing is, Nigerians prefer the devil they know and can predict, than the angel they do not know about. Like now, millions of Nigerians know who Buhari and Atiku are, long before they went into politcs. How many Nigerians know of Sowore (unless you read online publicaitons, or like me, have been following him since his exploits as a student union leader in the early 1990's), Moghalu (unless you like reading CBN and banking news), Ezekwesili (who only got well known because she became a Minister...before when she was holding the bigger World BANK job,how many people knew her?)...or that Durotoye guy? Yes, they all got nice plans ....but at the end of the day, Nigerians are going to go for 'stability' rather than 'change'...and if stability means Bubu or Atiku...so be it. And it pains me a lot...but what can one do? Keep trying?

After all,when was the last time in other parts of the world someone actually voted to throw the elites out? Even in modern democracies (Don't mention Macron).
Hmmmm! We have a long way to go
Re: IPOB Press Release On Choice Of Atiku As President by Ojiofor: 3:48pm On Oct 21, 2018
meromero11:

My suggestion is :
Let us identify a strong and viable southern candidate -ofcourse of impeccable character quality and pedigree to support in the presidential race regardless of party.

A block vote is all that is needed to send the right signals to the fulanis on the southern resolve to be governed based on its own terms.

With this, the fulani agenda would surely be hard hit and made to suffer a huge set back. They will know we are truly different from them. They will know we have made up our minds to carve out a political future for ourselves. They will know we can no longer be enticed with the "Alhaji's" money and cow meat to vote their brothers into power. They will know we have spoken and will recognize the urgent need to come to the negotiating table. They will know we haven't forgotten all the killings of the past 3years.They will know we are no longer interested in negotiating via national assembly corrupt proxies but through the opportunity and instrumentality of the 2019 presidential ballot.

This is my thought.
Enough is enough.

Your thoughts are good but in reality it can't work.
The project at hand is to remove Buhari from power, no Southern candidate at the moment have what it takes to achieve that.
Re: IPOB Press Release On Choice Of Atiku As President by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 21, 2018
meromero11:

With the current situation and support for fraudulent, corrupt, morally bereft Atiku and incompetent Buhari, Nigeria will never and can never become a nation. Very hopeless situation.

I'm sure of Obi's leadership while am not sure about Atikus own. But I would want wait fess, If he wins n rules I can now see who he is.

But basically, Atiku is 1.89 million times better than buhari
Re: IPOB Press Release On Choice Of Atiku As President by tiger28: 3:53pm On Oct 21, 2018
Boss20:
Let them go and sit down.

It's Atiku 2019
Confused ppl.... Foolish tribe!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Press Release On Choice Of Atiku As President by dometome: 3:54pm On Oct 21, 2018
Bari22:
Hmm, whatever the outcome of the Kanu's press release will be interesting to me. But if i'm to advise him, he should not force his people to support any candidate or to boycott any election, he should just continue his struggle for Biafra, otherwise his influence and popularity will continue fading
On the contrary, it is on the rise.
Re: IPOB Press Release On Choice Of Atiku As President by TechCapon(m): 3:57pm On Oct 21, 2018
adoniza:

for security reasons, among others. You should be smarter than this
how
Re: IPOB Press Release On Choice Of Atiku As President by gentlegenius(m): 3:58pm On Oct 21, 2018
edupedia:

...u can see u are not representing anyone except yourselves...u have no identity, no homeland or commonsense...the only things u have are pockets and bags which u want to use stuff the Nigerian commonwealth again...but God has already stopped u...your deceit is over....hang your heads in shame....nonsense and alacrity... grin grin grin
Did you just said I don't have common sense?
Now tell me what this man below has...

Re: IPOB Press Release On Choice Of Atiku As President by showafrica(m): 4:01pm On Oct 21, 2018
Omeokachie:
6pm seems to be too far a time for some people! cheesy

Atikulating all the way.

Buhari makes Atiku look like Angels Gabriel and Michael put together.

Lololol... I tell you, it's bc of Buhari we are articulating ooo. Atiku na bad man on his own ooo but a better demon.. Simple
Re: IPOB Press Release On Choice Of Atiku As President by Corrinthians(m): 4:09pm On Oct 21, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

But why IPOB de behave like this na?
Una own don finish. Shebi when they been dey give government wahala, PDP quietly been dey celebrate thinking whatever is bad for the government is certainly good for their chances of reclamation of Aso Rock.

Now the ghost of their silence is back to hunt them. I'm enjoying every bit of the show bro. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Press Release On Choice Of Atiku As President by dometome: 4:13pm On Oct 21, 2018
IamAtikulate:

The Nnamdi Kanu I know is too wise to make that anti-Igbo move, but if he does, then it means he is compromised and he would end like Uwazuruike.

I lost friends in Aba who were shot by the zoo army protesting his illegal detention and he turns around to support that same murderer, history would never be fair to him and he won't survive the anti-IPOB campaign against him.

I would vote, lemme see any zombie that would say I shouldn't.
fvck off you are a turncoat

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Press Release On Choice Of Atiku As President by mandate12: 4:17pm On Oct 21, 2018
fk001:

1000 likes for you.

Let's boycott the election, all we want is referendum.

But remember u cannot stop elections frm holding. If u decide not to vote, even kids in the North have their pvc ready to vote in Buhari.
Buhari: the man that killed scores of Igbos, proscribed IPOB , and sent ur leader Kanu into Oblivion .
Think again.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Press Release On Choice Of Atiku As President by IamAtikulate: 4:17pm On Oct 21, 2018
dometome:
fvck off you are a turncoat
Turncoat kee you there.

Just be ready for the first mass protest against IPOB if NK indirectly endorses Buhari.

Wait till Peter Obi enters Onitsha and we shall see who truly have Igboland on lock down.
Re: IPOB Press Release On Choice Of Atiku As President by IamAtikulate: 4:18pm On Oct 21, 2018
mandate12:

But remember u cannot stop elections frm holding. If u decide not to vote, even kids in the North have their pvc ready to vote in Buhari.
Buhari: the man that killed scores of Igbos, proscribed IPOB , and sent ur leader Kanu into Oblivion .
Think again.
The people you are quoting is a zombie
Re: IPOB Press Release On Choice Of Atiku As President by NonsoWow: 4:53pm On Oct 21, 2018
IamAtikulate:

Turncoat kee you there.

Just be ready for the first mass protest against IPOB if NK indirectly endorses Buhari.

Wait till Peter Obi enters Onitsha and we shall see who truly have Igboland on lock down.
You have forgotten how Peter Obi went to campaign for Obaze in Mgbuka Obosi and the traders disgraced him with chants of "no election". Peter obi is a nobody in Igboland. He carries no weight at all.
Re: IPOB Press Release On Choice Of Atiku As President by IamAtikulate: 4:55pm On Oct 21, 2018
NonsoWow:
You have forgotten how Peter Obi went to campaign for Obaze in Mgbuka Obosi and the traders disgraced him with chants of "no election". Peter obi is a nobody in Igboland. He carries no weight at all.
We shall see.
Re: IPOB Press Release On Choice Of Atiku As President by dometome: 5:20pm On Oct 21, 2018
IamAtikulate:

Turncoat kee you there.

we shall see
Re: IPOB Press Release On Choice Of Atiku As President by McCoy662(m): 5:29pm On Oct 21, 2018
Either you go out to vote the man of your choice or stay back and be ruled by your enemy..
ipob my foot.
NB: I'm a full blown Igbo man

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Press Release On Choice Of Atiku As President by etenyong(m): 5:51pm On Oct 21, 2018
Igbo are the most confuse set of human beings. This time last years, they were singing songs of referendum but today they abandoned freedom and now worship Atiku. Bunch of greedy people
Re: IPOB Press Release On Choice Of Atiku As President by somehow: 5:57pm On Oct 21, 2018
Then you have no right to post here.
You don't know about Odi?
Plenty of deaths at different locations
ZombiePUNISHER:

I can't remember any python dance on SE citizenry by any of the PDP govt
Re: IPOB Press Release On Choice Of Atiku As President by somehow: 5:59pm On Oct 21, 2018
He's a better demon because he can pretend and bribe?
showafrica:

Lololol... I tell you, it's bc of Buhari we are articulating ooo. Atiku na bad man on his own ooo but a better demon.. Simple
Re: IPOB Press Release On Choice Of Atiku As President by SingleWahala(f): 6:02pm On Oct 21, 2018
jubianose:

stop this fooloish meme ....
Ewu

Re: IPOB Press Release On Choice Of Atiku As President by BluntBoy(m): 6:11pm On Oct 21, 2018
Ziggylady:

Really?..i have gone further in life relationship,career and financial-wise than you can ever imagine....Nairaland is a jungle filled with twisted minds,one has to be tough to survive here and not be cyber-bullied to extinction by the many nut cases that are camped here especially as female...

So i will keep being me here regardless of whose ox is gored...Now to my initial statement,it will be a shame to you if you turn out to be a buhari or APC supporter after your sermon(which i suspect you are) but if you are not then apologies to you.

So because you are a female, you must throw away all sense of decorum? What has gender got to do with this?

You jumped on my mention and regarded my argument as a rant. How more rude can one get? And when I pointed out your rudeness, you decided it was time to play the gender card and give a lecture on twisted minds.

I never needed you to verify your position in life. I merely gave a piece of advice about manners. That some guys jump on women here should not make sensible women decide that mannerlessness was the next step to take.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Press Release On Choice Of Atiku As President by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:59pm On Oct 21, 2018
Corrinthians:
Una own don finish. Shebi when they been dey give government wahala, PDP quietly been dey celebrate thinking whatever is bad for the government is certainly good for their chances of reclamation of Aso Rock.

Now the ghost of their silence is back to hunt them. I'm enjoying every bit of the show bro. grin
I just weak for them

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Press Release On Choice Of Atiku As President by Num07033711115(m): 7:46pm On Oct 21, 2018
in one word can sum1 tell me wat d writeup is all abt?
Re: IPOB Press Release On Choice Of Atiku As President by cutechioma1: 8:33pm On Oct 21, 2018
Until someone show me Biafra as a better alternative, I still prefer restructuring to referendum. If IPOB wants us to believe in Biafra, a working organised structure must be put in place and not tell me to hope that once we're separated everything will magically be OK. As for me I will keep voting out any president that does not have the interest of the country at heart till we finally get the one.
My humble opinion.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Press Release On Choice Of Atiku As President by duwdu: 11:57pm On Oct 21, 2018
modath:
As matter be now, na Atiku+PDP that will ensure Nnamdi Kanu really goes missing this time around & they will ensure with all their might, they won't miss.. smiley

Hahaha... Epic! grin

P34c3
Re: IPOB Press Release On Choice Of Atiku As President by cbngov01(m): 7:44am On Oct 22, 2018
LZAA:

Biafra selfish?and u claim to be igbo
Now listen o afonja EVERY igbo family lost family members in that war and that very wicked counter coup which the north did in order to...yep u guessed it SECEDE!!!

Bia nna, Ojukwus biafra and this charade we have now are two different things...I respect the Ikemba Nnewi who is also my namesake but this fraud called nnamdi kanu, na, i dont believe em. I dont believe uwazurike as well...they are only there for selfish interests while our brothers continue dying foolishly.

Can u answer this simple question. How did nnamdi kanu escape?
Re: IPOB Press Release On Choice Of Atiku As President by cbngov01(m): 7:46am On Oct 22, 2018
edupedia:

...very foolish comment...

Very wise response...

Re: IPOB Press Release On Choice Of Atiku As President by cbngov01(m): 7:48am On Oct 22, 2018
adekennis:
Hi bro,could you pls give me more names of such movies to watch..Thanks

Watch Fauda 1 and 2, Last ship, designated survivor...will scan my film bouquet and revert later. There are a lot of those CIA, FBI films...also u can Try SIX 1 and 2
Re: IPOB Press Release On Choice Of Atiku As President by cbngov01(m): 7:49am On Oct 22, 2018
ekestic1976:

You appear to be HELPLESS?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan And Amaechi Smiling At Ojo Maduekwe's Burial (Photos) / NIMASA: MURIC Congratulates Bashir Jamoh Over Appointment / Atiku: PDP Begins Presidential Campaign In Uyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.