Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

IPOB Press Release On Choice Of Atiku As President - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Press Release On Choice Of Atiku As President (53769 Views)

IPOB Press " DSS Murdered Former PDP Chairman Ahmed Ali Gulak To Blame IPOB" / IPOB Press Release On Invasion Of Ifeanyi Ejiofor's House In Anambra / Obasanjo In Yola For Turbaning Of Atiku As The 7th Waziri Adamawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Press Release On Choice Of Atiku As President by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 21, 2018
To be frank, they raised a lot of salient issues. Nigeria is being held on the jugular by a few murderous mafiosos. The beneficiaries of the this parlous state of affair want the status quo to be sustained.

My only difference with this presentation is the 'Jubril from Sudan' rhetoric.

I enjoyed Emma Powerful's grammar too grin
Re: IPOB Press Release On Choice Of Atiku As President by AAinEqGuinea: 1:56pm On Oct 21, 2018
scholes0:

Maybe , maybe not.

All I know is that 99% of Igbos are too busy atikulating to care. grin

Aren't you just the elated one. "hope and change" is loading grin
Re: IPOB Press Release On Choice Of Atiku As President by Buterflyle0: 1:56pm On Oct 21, 2018
IamAtikulate:

Not just only me, but millions of Ndi Igbo would flush both Buhari and even Nnamdi Kanu if he dares anything stupid.

He is my Leader, but today's speech would determine if he would continue to be.

You say he is your leader with one mouth and with another mouth you use to worship a Fulani man. Are you not a slave now? cheesy

Even your moniker worships your new Fulani master

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Press Release On Choice Of Atiku As President by LZAA: 1:56pm On Oct 21, 2018
cbngov01:
grin

I said it that this retard called nnamdi Kanu reemerged to play the APC script.

He was well paid to disappear otherwise how does one escape from military and not police detention?

Thats y i love watching CIA, FBI and terrorist films cos all this government gimmicks you see it there LIFE!!!

Watching JACK RYAN by tom Clancy so if u a fan of FBI movies, go watch it...

BTW, not a fan of nnamdi kanu, not a fan of biafra, not a fan of IPOB cos all of this movements are for selfish interests! So if nnamdi kanu stands against Atiku, i will be on the opposite and stand with atiku! And pls note i am proud igbo boy!

Finally, just to say thanks for the likes...i clocked 1000likes dis morning. Issa milestone aint it?
Biafra selfish?and u claim to be igbo
Now listen o afonja EVERY igbo family lost family members in that war and that very wicked counter coup which the north did in order to...yep u guessed it SECEDE!!!
Re: IPOB Press Release On Choice Of Atiku As President by Amumaigwe: 1:58pm On Oct 21, 2018
Bari22:
Hmm, whatever the outcome of the Kanu's press release will be interesting to me. But if i'm to advise him, he should not force his people to support any candidate or to boycott any election, he should just continue his struggle for Biafra, otherwise his influence and popularity will continue fading

You are right. The neutrality of the press release should be a precursor to the tone of the press conference by Kanu.

He is unlikely to call for boycott of the election in Biafra land like before.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Press Release On Choice Of Atiku As President by scholes0(m): 2:00pm On Oct 21, 2018
AAinEqGuinea:

Aren't you just the elated one. "hope and change" is loading grin

No Lefelendum no erection is the mantra of IPOB, my friend. Listen to the voice of Igbos below.

IamAtikulate:
You emerged after months of silence, when Atikulation is hot in the air to tell me to boucott election. You are joking.

If IPOB wants to be demystified, they should try anything stupid. This is Igboland, we don't answer to anybody.

Nnamdi Kanu is not half as popular as Ojukwu, but when he decided to dictate our political future was the day we retired him.

I am Atikulating, Period. Any IPOB that shouts No Election, No Referendum has no PVC. We know that.
Re: IPOB Press Release On Choice Of Atiku As President by IamAtikulate: 2:02pm On Oct 21, 2018
Buterflyle0:

You say he is your leader with one mouth and with another mouth you use to worship a Fulani man. Are you not a slave now? cheesy

Even your moniker worships your new Fulani master
Your blackmail no go work. Today would determine if we would continue the struggle under Nnamdi Kanu or a new Leader.

We would start by jamming radio biafra frequency and proscribe them fully as terrorist.

You can't ask me to vote indirectly for a man that tagged me a terrorist and shot 2 of my friends.

The objective is sending Buhari to Daura. Then we shall deal with other issues as they rise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Press Release On Choice Of Atiku As President by Felixv: 2:02pm On Oct 21, 2018
it's time for some pop corn and coke,the drama of the dysfunctional house continues...

http://saharareporters.com/2018/10/21/2019-fresh-trouble-atiku-southeast
Re: IPOB Press Release On Choice Of Atiku As President by jubianose(m): 2:04pm On Oct 21, 2018
[quote author=SingleWahala post=72281806][/quote]
stop this fooloish meme .... Ewu
Re: IPOB Press Release On Choice Of Atiku As President by Rexnegro(m): 2:04pm On Oct 21, 2018
i wish I have the power to give them their Biafra I will , they say they no do again na by force ? I don't know wish part fg don't understand.
Re: IPOB Press Release On Choice Of Atiku As President by Babacele: 2:06pm On Oct 21, 2018
modath:
As matter be now, na Atiku+PDP that will ensure Nnamdi Kanu really goes missing this time around & they will ensure with all their might, they won't miss.. smiley

IMO Mo ,the greatest threat is not even Nnamdi kanu but Mamman Daura and his team of ignomy cooks surrounding Aso Rock - the cabal who have the perchance for cooking ignomy and working for the enemies of this administration. Ain't the AG, SSD, Kyari,NNPC GMD, SSG, just to mention a few , at one time or the other working at cross purposes with the ideals the party touted as its Vision and Mission?

If The president won't put a leach on the cabal henceforth, he may be arming Atiku to shoot his PMB's political head even before 2019. Ain't these guys the one pushing for Oshiobaba's ouster- a move that can never be but only leave the party sapped and weak?

Truth is some members of the cabal,if not all, needs to go now!
Re: IPOB Press Release On Choice Of Atiku As President by Bnladan(m): 2:06pm On Oct 21, 2018
I told u, these ppl are confused. They don't even know dia ailment. Yesterday dey were shouting "atikulating", today after one stupid albino with white beards appeared in " iPod's world hdqtr", dey re now shouting "leflendum", " biafla", "sun"...idiots

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Press Release On Choice Of Atiku As President by Buterflyle0: 2:06pm On Oct 21, 2018
IamAtikulate:

Your blackmail no go work. Today would determine if we would continue the struggle under Nnamdi Kanu or a new Leader.

We would start by jamming radio biafra frequency and proscribe them fully as terrorist.

You can't ask me to vote indirectly for a man that tagged me a terrorist and shot 2 of my friends.

The objective is sending Buhari to Daura. Then we shall deal with other issues as they rise.

See painment grin

Go and jam the frequency. See this one that has fully blackmailed himself is claiming I want to blackmail him.

When you were busy Athiefkulating you were secretly thanking God that your Lamidi Kanu was dead so that you can make a Fulani man your lord and master.

Now that he is back you wish for him to disappear because of the same Fulani man who does not have the power to give you a referendum.

After today's broadcast I will open nothing less than 2 threads where I will openly mock all of you because this announcement today will cause suicidal tendencies in the camp of PDP and you would be top on that list

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Press Release On Choice Of Atiku As President by introvertme: 2:06pm On Oct 21, 2018
edupedia:

...u can see u are not representing anyone except yourselves...u have no identity, no homeland or commonsense...the only things u have are pockets and bags which u want to use stuff the Nigerian commonwealth again...but God has already stopped u...your deceit is over....hang your heads in shame....nonsense and alacrity... grin grin grin

grin thanks for this.
Re: IPOB Press Release On Choice Of Atiku As President by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 21, 2018
Ehiscotch:
How can a group of persons be these confused? I do not even know where they stand.

The re-emergence of Nnamdi Kanu has been a clog in the wheel of the Atikulating mantra.

I wonder whether they would sit at home or atikulate or both.
Maybe you can't see this is where IPOB stand REFERENDUM in case you didn't see it
Re: IPOB Press Release On Choice Of Atiku As President by AAinEqGuinea: 2:08pm On Oct 21, 2018
scholes0:

No Lefelendum no erection is the mantra of IPOB, my friend. Listen to the voice of Igbos below.

if one Russian woman can make hundreds of fake fb accounts to attempt to undermine US politics, what makes you think Buhari's camp wouldn't do the same? In fact I'm pretty sure his camp is behind most of these phony "Atikulating" accounts. It smells of Buhari
Re: IPOB Press Release On Choice Of Atiku As President by GreatestA1(m): 2:09pm On Oct 21, 2018
ezegold4we:
Am a strong believer in biafra but I must Obidently Atikulate come 2019,

Kanu and his message should wait

2019 is a national league final between progressive Nigeria and Buhari,

Those seeing it as pdp Vs apc are only zombies.
IPOB and Biafra are anti government, not voting for anyone. You can't believe in them and still Atikulate.
Re: IPOB Press Release On Choice Of Atiku As President by introvertme: 2:11pm On Oct 21, 2018
plaetton:

Exactly.
The statement from Ipob is self-contradictory. Who is the worst enemy, Buhari or Atiku ?
The answer is as clear as night and day .

Voting for a loaf of bread or even a domestic chicken is preferable for most Nigerians than voting for Buhari.

In this particular predicament, any votes not for Buhari's main opponent, Atiku, would translate to an endorsement and vote for Buhari. Buhari must be VOTED out of power.

I don't know why this simple arithmetic is so difficult for a lot of people to put together.

You can't replace a devil with another devil.
Re: IPOB Press Release On Choice Of Atiku As President by mabea: 2:11pm On Oct 21, 2018
modath:

& another one..... "In my DJ Khalid wannabe mode" cool
You reason like a blackmailer which is common with the yorubas
Re: IPOB Press Release On Choice Of Atiku As President by Hassan88(m): 2:12pm On Oct 21, 2018
despi64:
Hmm fire on the mountain
Run Run Run Run grin
despi64:
Hmm fire on the mountain
Run Run Run Run
Re: IPOB Press Release On Choice Of Atiku As President by Buterflyle0: 2:12pm On Oct 21, 2018
IamAtikulate:

I am a fool. I am an Igbo man with zero sense

Indeed you are
Re: IPOB Press Release On Choice Of Atiku As President by IamAtikulate: 2:13pm On Oct 21, 2018
ezegold4we:
Am a strong believer in biafra but I must Obidently Atikulate come 2019,

Kanu and his message should wait

2019 is a national league final between progressive Nigeria and Buhari,

Those seeing it as pdp Vs apc are only zombies.
I bu ezi nwafo.

I lost 2 friends because of Nnamdi and almost mine, it was a sacrifice for our dear nation.

Nnamdi Kanu is my leader, but I would vote, not for Atiku but against Buhari.

#AtikulationFirst

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Press Release On Choice Of Atiku As President by edupedia: 2:13pm On Oct 21, 2018
IamAtikulate:

The Nnamdi Kanu I know is too wise to make that anti-Igbo move, but if he does, then it means he is compromised and he would end like Uwazuruike.

I lost friends in Aba who were shot by the zoo army protesting his illegal detention and he turns around to support that same murderer, history would never be fair to him and he won't survive the anti-IPOB campaign against him.

I would vote, lemme see any zombie that would say I shouldn't.

...dive into a deep river instead...
Re: IPOB Press Release On Choice Of Atiku As President by IamAtikulate: 2:14pm On Oct 21, 2018
introvertme:

You can't replace a devil with another devil.
Buhari is a greater evil.
Re: IPOB Press Release On Choice Of Atiku As President by Newlife123: 2:14pm On Oct 21, 2018
yommitte00:
IPOB Press Statement

October 2018

We view with utter disdain and sadness the macabre dance of shame being exhibited by some elements from the east over the emergence of Atiku Abubakar. These shameless politicians, typified by the institutionalized bundle of treachery abundant in Ohaneze Ndigbo ideology, have reared their ugly heads once again in the never-ending cycle of humiliation and suffering for Biafrans in Nigeria. If people can forget with such ease that Atiku Abubakar is yet another Fulani Muslim with a major stake in the murderous tendencies of Miyetti Allah a.k.a Fulani herdsmen, then there is a reason to question the sanity of those that claim they are political leaders in the south.

The same misplaced sycophantic euphoria greeted the emergence of Muhammadu Buhari in 2014 when the mantra was to get rid of the same PDP that some quislings are campaigning for today. We know where Buhari’s regime has landed everybody. The same greedy and political shortsightedness that led to the emergence of the Fulani Buhari is at play once again. It confirms what we IPOB have always known, that some people don’t have what it takes to usher in positive long-lasting change. The same band of criminal politicians responsible for the pain and hardship ravaging our land today are now telling us to vote for the umpteenth time in the hope that things will get better this time around when they know it won’t.

It is frankly unbelievable that some people can be that gullible as to be taken in by the charade that passes as electioneering in Nigeria. The noise making and celebration at the emergence of another Fulani man to contest presidential seat come 2019 under the platform of Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) is indicative that politics in Nigeria is an exercise in recycling expired criminals in the corridors of power.

The emergence of Alhaji Atiku Abubarka did not come as a surprise because we the Indigenous people of Biafra (IPOB) ably led by Mazi Nnamdi Kanu are well aware and informed on the antics of the Fulani caliphate with their jihadist plans to perpetuate the suffering and conquest of the rest of Nigeria particularly the former Eastern Region. It’s a shame that Ohaneze Ndigbo and eastern politicians are still ignorant of this fact but they claim they are learned.

How quickly so-called leaders of the east have forgotten that it was Buhari that truncated the guaranteed Ekwueme presidency with his anti-east military coup of 1983. It was the same Buhari that killed civilians and blackmailed another easterner Goodluck Jonathan out of office, using the formidable might of global Islamic brotherhood led by Obama.

How can these confused easterners be jubilating over Atiku Abubakar having speedily forgotten that he single-handedly denied Dr Alex Ekwueme the PDP ticket in the run-up to the Jos convention in 1999? There is no serious politician in the South East and South-South who doesn’t know that it was Atiku Abubakar that stopped Ekwueme’s restructuring agenda in 1999. IPOB has the secret details of how Atiku blackmailed and backstabbed Ekwueme out of the presidency. These will be made public in due course.

We are not unaware of the plans by the Fulani caliphate to continue their antics of perpetuating themselves in power by secretly placing their people in every political platform in the contraption called Nigeria. We still wonder why some Nigerians are so myopic to the extent they cannot see the handwriting on the wall. IPOB family members and it’s leadership worldwide have gone beyond the current gimmicks and frenzied local politics played by expired politicians on poor masses. Fulani has a singular agenda, to conquer and Islamize Nigeria. Unfortunately poorly informed eastern politicians and their brood of up and coming baby traitors are helping Miyetti Allah in the conquest of the Eastern Region. It is important to know that Atiku is a Fulani man and cannot jettison the Fulani agenda.

Fulani is pursuing a totally different agenda in Nigeria while other Nigerians are myopically carrying on in their blissful ignorance. Why can’t a pure Hausa, Tiv, Jukun or Bachama be president of Nigeria? Is there no Hausa man educated enough to lead Nigeria? These are the subtle realities that right-minded people should worry about. The Fulanis are playing a nicely refined game with the brains of Nigerians. How sad that some people accepted the narrative that only a Fulani man can win against ‘Buhari’ who is himself a Fulani.

Those irrationally jubilating in the South East and South South over the PDP nominee must remember it was Atiku, Saraki, Obasanjo, Tambowal, Kwankwonso and others that conspired against Jonathan in 2015 to put a Fulani man in power. Now Jonathan is gone, the big Fulani guns that abandoned him to join APC to ensure the loss of his presidency, have now jumped out of APC into PDP to overrun the east. We wonder why people will forget so easily, especially South East and South South people.

The hidden agenda Fulani doesn’t want people to understand is that they want to continue ruling Nigeria with Jubril from Sudan or another Fulani in PDP. They have succeeded in replacing their late hitman Mohammad Buhari with Atiku Abubakar to continue their Fulani agenda.

IPOB is not interested in who clinches which party ticket or becomes president next year because Biafra is coming and no man born of a woman can stop it. The disgraceful horse trading going on for the position of vice presidential candidate among South East politicians is indicative of their hopelessness and self-aggrandizement at the expense of the collective advancement of the people.

All the people of Biafra want is a referendum. Biafrans must decide whether they wish to continue staying in Nigeria or not before any election can be conducted in Biafraland.

COMRADE EMMA POWERFUL MEDIA AND PUBLICITY SECRETARY FOR IPOB.

Source: http://radiobiafra.co/atiku-abubakar-presidential-race-and-the-weak-mindedness-of-igbo-politicians
What a nonsense a thru Igbo person will never support python dance on his ground ,,
Re: IPOB Press Release On Choice Of Atiku As President by Berankis: 2:16pm On Oct 21, 2018
Ambassadors:
People will be shocked next year. Neither Buhari nor atiku will be next president. Just continue watching the movie. Thanks to Baba God in advance.
How I wish this can happen
Re: IPOB Press Release On Choice Of Atiku As President by Buterflyle0: 2:17pm On Oct 21, 2018
IamAtikulate:

I bu ezi nwafo.

I lost 2 friends because of Nnamdi and almost mine, it was a sacrifice for our dear nation.

Nnamdi Kanu is my leader, but I would vote, not for Atiku but against Buhari.

#AtikulationFirst

Explain to me how you would vote against buhari without voting for Atiku your new Fulani lord and master despite claiming Lamidi Kanu is your leader grin

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Press Release On Choice Of Atiku As President by Hassan88(m): 2:17pm On Oct 21, 2018
This is between the deep blue sea and the devil. Buhari-deep blue sea and Atiku-the devil. Choose one
Re: IPOB Press Release On Choice Of Atiku As President by signz: 2:18pm On Oct 21, 2018
A very big Zap you very much to Emma Powerful and his crew.
Re: IPOB Press Release On Choice Of Atiku As President by scholes0(m): 2:20pm On Oct 21, 2018
AAinEqGuinea:

if one Russian woman can make hundreds of fake fb accounts to attempt to undermine US politics, what makes you think Buhari's camp wouldn't do the same? In fact I'm pretty sure his camp is behind most of these phony "Atikulating" accounts. It smells of Buhari

lol, gtfoh... are you on ground in Nigeria? grin

You are one funny character.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Press Release On Choice Of Atiku As President by klax(m): 2:22pm On Oct 21, 2018
Who the hell is IPOB You are all mad aren't you proscribed To hell with your press release bloody coward confused goats.

Press release my foot. Are you no longer Jews? Is your bastard orangtan anuofia he-goat called Kanu no longer a Jewish then what is your f u c k I n g business with Nigeria election to have the gut doing press release Thunder fire you all.

Buhari sometime this is why I don't like you oga Buhari do fall hands when he suppose to use his brain his defiant nature in indulging in nepotism made Buhari a real slowpoke I expect him to have cage fulani herdsmen, cage Zaskazy or what ever and cage IPOB completely but rather he lost his voice by wanting to cage ipob but leave fulani killers and made himself a toothless lion if not all these miscreants should all be gone by now I swear.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Seyi Makinde Rides On AWA Bike (pictures) / Amosun Rescues Idiat Babalola From Angry Youths At Adeleke's Burial / Killing Of Bridget Agbaheme In Kano, A Pastor’s Wife Causes Tension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.