Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,961 members, 7,814,255 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

9ice To Sell New Cd For N2,000 - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 9ice To Sell New Cd For N2,000 (5046 Views)

9ice To Contest For House Of Reps In 2015 - (video) / Download everyday by 9ice to mobile / 9ice Is Going Global- 9ice To Perform At Mandelas Birthday Concert In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

9ice To Sell New Cd For N2,000 by nellaluv(f): 10:59am On Jul 16, 2010

Indigenous Hip Hop artists, 9ice, recently confirmed that his new international CD ''versus" will sell for N2,000. A move that was started by Tuface Idibia. . . he sold his unstoppable album for N1,000. Rugged Man also released his N1,000 CD, and now 9ice has taken it up a notch by proposing to sell his for N2,000.
http://www.jaguda.com/2010/07/15/9ice-new-album-to-sell-for-n2000/
or google it for more info!
Re: 9ice To Sell New Cd For N2,000 by makajibbz(m): 11:04am On Jul 16, 2010
He's an Idoit!!!
Re: 9ice To Sell New Cd For N2,000 by Djswaggz(m): 11:06am On Jul 16, 2010
what in heaven's name is he thinking of?
Re: 9ice To Sell New Cd For N2,000 by nellaluv(f): 11:09am On Jul 16, 2010
Please who is 9ice again. . .
mscheeeeew
Re: 9ice To Sell New Cd For N2,000 by candylips(m): 11:10am On Jul 16, 2010
complete
Re: 9ice To Sell New Cd For N2,000 by makajibbz(m): 11:38am On Jul 16, 2010
nellaluv:

mscheeeeew
grin grin grin
after the gongo'aso album, he has been singing pig-shitt!
Re: 9ice To Sell New Cd For N2,000 by amaureece: 12:30pm On Jul 16, 2010
makajibbz:

grin grin grin

and can you just shut up pls, 9ice singing shit? Infact the tradition album is better than gongo aso only that it's not meant for babies like u. When we have tracks like petepete, anytime and u tell me he ie singing shit?, who sings better if he sings shit? Mr endowed crap? , Only criticise what u understand mate,

1 Like

Re: 9ice To Sell New Cd For N2,000 by bjmighty(m): 12:34pm On Jul 16, 2010
makajibbz:

He's an Idoit!!!

And you are a completely retard about to breakthrough into Bodija Market.  Retard+Insanity! Double Wahala for ur rotten dead bodi!  angry angry

Djswaggz:

what in heaven's name is he thinking of?

Bros, no be by force to buy, the album is not for Broke a$$ like u, so shove ur mumu question up ur stinging bleeping A$$!! embarassed embarassed angry

nellaluv:

mscheeeeew

Na because of failed people like you Larry Page and Sergey Brin creat google. So direct ur question to google if ur cybercafe minute never finish!! Oloshi!!!
makajibbz:

grin grin grin

U don come here again with you "Pig-shitt post" For ur brain consumption, TRADITION was one of the best lyrical albums of 2009 if u failed to assimilated that. Blame ur joblessness for not being able to pluck one of the albums and listen to it, thats if u even got a brain to understand the lyrical content. Brain is nothing to you, i know so stay blessed in your own little brain-is-nothig world!

Now playing . . . . . . . . . . 2pac - Hit 'em up

Up next. . . . . . . . 9ice - Masafarawe
Re: 9ice To Sell New Cd For N2,000 by Okijajuju1(m): 12:37pm On Jul 16, 2010
Make una no worry, Unless Fashola don scatter Alaba, C.D's will always be 150Naira.
Re: 9ice To Sell New Cd For N2,000 by nellaluv(f): 1:07pm On Jul 16, 2010
bjmighty:

Na because of failed people like you Larry Page and Sergey Brin creat google. So direct your question to google if your cybercafe minute never finish!! Oloshi!!!

you must be very stupid for spewing such nonsense, mumu undecided . Who's 9ice anyway, his music is poo. His fans can buy the cd that's if he has any.
I'm sure you just ranting for nothing, at the end of the day you be queuing for the pirated version, Oniranu oshi
Re: 9ice To Sell New Cd For N2,000 by makajibbz(m): 1:17pm On Jul 16, 2010
bjmighty:

And you are a completely retard about to breakthrough into Bodija Market.  Retard+Insanity! Double Wahala for your rotten dead bodi!  angry angry

Bros, no be by force to buy, the album is not for Broke a$$ like u, so shove your mumu question up your stinging bleeping A$$!! embarassed embarassed angry

Na because of failed people like you Larry Page and Sergey Brin creat google. So direct your question to google if your cybercafe minute never finish!! Oloshi!!!
U don come here again with you "Pig-shitt post" For your brain consumption, TRADITION was one of the best lyrical albums of 2009 if u failed to assimilated that. Blame your joblessness for not being able to pluck one of the albums and listen to it, thats if u even got a brain to understand the lyrical content. Brain is nothing to you, i know so stay blessed in your own little brain-is-nothig world!

Now playing . . . . . . . . . . 2pac - Hit 'em up

Up next. . . . . . . . 9ice - Masafarawe

fukk that my guy, is it '' energy,energy,energy '' that's better than '' imma partyrider,follow me i'll e your fantasy ''
msteeeew, nonsense
Go buy the CD for 2000 now, even if i am a millionaire i no go buy!
even 50 cents no sell hm CD for 2000naira. JJC!
Re: 9ice To Sell New Cd For N2,000 by tosinaded(m): 2:31pm On Jul 16, 2010
TWO THOUSAND IS TO MUCH!
makajibbz:

grin grin grin

ARANT NONSENSE. . . . . . .WHAT DO U LISTEN TO?

TRADITION IS A CLASSIC!
Re: 9ice To Sell New Cd For N2,000 by makajibbz(m): 2:33pm On Jul 16, 2010
tosinaded@:

TWO THOUSAND IS TO MUCH!
ARANT NONSENSE. . . . . . .WHAT DO U LISTEN TO?

TRADITION IS A CLASSIC!
na b'cos of una he increase price na!! nonsense!!!
Re: 9ice To Sell New Cd For N2,000 by tosinaded(m): 2:37pm On Jul 16, 2010
OSHI ODA. . . . . . .
I REPEAT 2000 IS TOO MUCH. .

TRADITION IS A CLASSIC!

PETE PETE
I DNT CARE
SHOW SOME LOVE
REPECT IS RECIPROCAL
ONCE BEATEN TWICE SHY
GBAMU GBAMU
ANYTIME
ALAPOMEJI ANTHEM

ALL DOPE TRACKS!!!!!
I MEAN WHO ELSE WILL MURDER A RAGGAE BEAT LIKE HE DID ON SHOW SOME LUV?
EXCEPT 2FACE ON RAINDROPS
Re: 9ice To Sell New Cd For N2,000 by Djswaggz(m): 2:54pm On Jul 16, 2010
bjmighty:

Bros, no be by force to buy, the album is not for Broke a$$ like u, so shove your mumu question up your stinging bleeping A$$!! embarassed embarassed angry

Guy, e be like say u get diarrhea of d mouth abi? dis one wey your mouth just dey run anyhow?

FYI, I even hear tuface own wey im sell for 1k. . .worth every single kobo spent on it.

But the versus album? 2k?  the same album that has loni? masafarawe?

The new guy on his beats dey try but im neva just get that kain connection wey Cabasa and 9ice get. The mixing, voice filtering and overall production when he was working with cabasa was awesome *Kinda reminds me of KOBE-SHAQ combo in lakers back then* If you're going to do something that would worth 2k then you should be ready to give people value for their money or else you let your market share of the industry continue to slide.

Even as a DJ, to play the songs I need to do extra work on me equalizers and amp to give the song correct feel. This is no hating but when we see true talk make we yarn am.

Don't go all 'yakety yak yak yep' all d time.
Re: 9ice To Sell New Cd For N2,000 by makajibbz(m): 3:00pm On Jul 16, 2010
Djswaggz:

Guy, e be like say u get diarrhea of d mouth abi? dis one wey your mouth just dey run anyhow?

FYI, I even hear tuface own wey im sell for 1k. . .worth every single kobo spent on it.

The new guy on his beats dey try but im neva just get that kain connection wey Cabasa and 9ice get. The mixing, voice filtering and overall production when he was working with cabasa was awesome *Kinda reminds me of KOBE-SHAQ combo in lakers back then* If you're going to do something that would worth 2k then you should be ready to give people value for their money or else you let your market share of the industry continue to slide.

Even as a DJ, to play the songs I need to do extra work on me equalizers and amp to give the song correct feel. This is no hating but when we see true talk make we yarn am.

no mind these 9ice obsessed fans,
Re: 9ice To Sell New Cd For N2,000 by Genuflect(m): 3:14pm On Jul 16, 2010
I didn't support 2 face's price and I won't support this one. It's too fukking expensive
Re: 9ice To Sell New Cd For N2,000 by Samuel1580: 3:33pm On Jul 16, 2010
2k is a bit on the high side.

Dont blame them, coporate and private shows are drying up in Nigeria, all artiste are going back to the traditional album sales for a living.

So, if you like their music and you can support them, please do!
Re: 9ice To Sell New Cd For N2,000 by nellaluv(f): 3:46pm On Jul 16, 2010
Djswaggz:

hehehe!!!
I feel your swaggz. . . cheesy
Re: 9ice To Sell New Cd For N2,000 by craziest: 3:54pm On Jul 16, 2010

Go buy the CD for 2000 now, even if i am a millionaire i no go buy!
even 50 cents no sell hm CD for 2000naira. JJC!

That na lie, 50 cent BISD album goes for N4,500 @ siverbird gallery Abuja, second floor, anyway download the trash for free, wasted my bandwidth
Re: 9ice To Sell New Cd For N2,000 by amaureece: 5:13pm On Jul 16, 2010
nellaluv:

hehehe!!!
I feel your swaggz. . . cheesy

Djswaggz:

I beg, forget about bin a DJ or not,
9ice's music is not all about it's production (I admit the production can be ameliorated), just listen to his lyrics, learn and enjoy, No matter how superbly produced if he doesn't have lyrics, Am sure a lot of people won't listen to his songs.The versus album is set to feature King Sunny Ade and big names.so please free him I beg, I repeat, 9ice will be a Legend ,take me for my worlds. No sentiments!!!
Re: 9ice To Sell New Cd For N2,000 by eleshin(m): 5:44pm On Jul 16, 2010
no mata wat,he needs 2 consider d purchasing power of his fans, 2k is 2 much 4 an album in 9ja,considerin d harsh economy.though i'm nt a fan bt i cn stil spare 1k 4 his album cos he is 1 of those dat delivers always.he nids 2 rethink 4 d sake of d album commercial success.
Re: 9ice To Sell New Cd For N2,000 by eldee(m): 6:43pm On Jul 16, 2010
nellaluv:

Indigenous Hip Hop artists, 9ice, recently confirmed that his new international CD ''versus" will sell for N2,000. A move that was started by Tuface Idibia. . . he sold his unstoppable album for N1,000. [size=16pt]Rugged Man also released his N1,000 CD[/size], and now 9ice has taken it up a notch by proposing to sell his for N2,000.
http://www.jaguda.com/2010/07/15/9ice-new-album-to-sell-for-n2000/
or google it for more info!

Abi this one dey crase?? Instead make im pay us to buy the album. grin grin
Re: 9ice To Sell New Cd For N2,000 by bigfree: 7:04pm On Jul 16, 2010
it's not improper for for an artiste to sell his album at any price he deems fit.looking at the economics of this sale,if his cost of production is high, then to make profit,he has to sell at a high unit price.the issue that we should be concerned about is the musical,classical and fabulous content of this album.if it is wack, then we have all course to crucify him
Re: 9ice To Sell New Cd For N2,000 by Ibime(m): 7:48pm On Jul 16, 2010
9ice just dey sing nonsense these days.
Re: 9ice To Sell New Cd For N2,000 by makajibbz(m): 7:58pm On Jul 16, 2010
Ibime:

thank you ooo!!!
People get bad taste ehnn,
Re: 9ice To Sell New Cd For N2,000 by janecool: 8:38pm On Jul 16, 2010
lol
i never buy 150Naira own finish na 2000 naira i go buy

**********<<<<.
Re: 9ice To Sell New Cd For N2,000 by 9ja4eva: 9:48pm On Jul 16, 2010
9ice the dreamer
Re: 9ice To Sell New Cd For N2,000 by tosinaded(m): 9:50pm On Jul 16, 2010
Ibime:

hun?
Re: 9ice To Sell New Cd For N2,000 by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 16, 2010
tosinaded@:

hun?
He said 9ice is just singing nonsense these days
Re: 9ice To Sell New Cd For N2,000 by mbulela: 1:33am On Jul 17, 2010
2,000 when we still have the NL request thread??
Na joke be that?
I beg free me.
I have said it before, this Chibo or whatever he is called, the new producer is not working for 9ice.
In my view, the guy dey use 9ice learn work.
Why fix a thing that ain't broken?Why not stick with Cabassa?
Ibime:

When you listen to stuff like Appetizer and even a few of the tracks on the tradition album, the comment above begins to make sense.
the gongo Aso album broke ethnic barriers.even folks who did not hear a word of yoruba were singing along to almost all tracks there.
these days, his obsessed fans tell us we don't get it cos we don't understand the depth of his lyrics.
Well, i wish him all the best.
Re: 9ice To Sell New Cd For N2,000 by Abagworo(m): 1:34am On Jul 17, 2010
i got 2face for 100 naira.i no go pay pass 50 for 9ice.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NEW MUSIC : Lil-kesh Ft Regina-daniels ( Nollywood Youngest Diva) Titled "GRACE" / Who Is Young6ix? / DJ Baddo - Best Of Fela Mix (DOWNLOAD MIXTAPE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.