Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,038 members, 7,828,643 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Atiku (681 Views)

Saraki Speaks On ‘stepping Down’ For Atiku / Nigerians Pass A Vote Of No Confidence On INEC / Wole Soyinka: Obasanjo Knelt Down For Atiku In 2003 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Atiku by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 21, 2018
A vote for Buhari is a vote for Atiku. They are the same in flesh and blood.Let me remind you Nigerians are wiser. Buhari remains one of the most corrupt pliant individuals in Nigeria that is the reason why Mr integrity is no longer selling.
Stop recycling this old corrupt politicians that turned Nigeria to the corruption and poverty capital of the world.

Vote for Sowore or Moghalu-why are Nigerian youths the dumbest in the world. That push the same leaders that turned the country to a world class shithole for salvation.

1 Like

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Atiku by 4kDdullard: 5:09pm On Oct 21, 2018
Dutchbraht:
A vote for Buhari is a vote for Atiku. They are the same in flesh and blood.Let me remind you Nigerians are wiser. Buhari remains one of the most corrupt pliant individuals in Nigeria that is the reason why Mr integrity is no longer selling.
Stop recycling this old corrupt politicians that turned Nigeria to the corruption and poverty capital of the world.

Vote for Sowore or Moghalu-why are Nigerian youths the dumbest in the world. That push the same leaders that turned the country to a world class shithole for salvation.
Don't be deceived bro, it is only PDP and APC platform that can deliver so don't throw away your vote because of Sowore and Moghalu. The 2 cannot even deliver their wards to their parties let alone state.
Buhari is a very corrupt politician if not more corrupt than Atiku but Atiku is 100x better than the lifeless one who loves cows more than humans.
Vote for Atiku to send the lifeless thing destroying Nigeria back to his village and later we can change Atiku when it is possible to have Moghalu or Sowero as our president.
Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Atiku by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 21, 2018
4kDdullard:
Don't be deceived bro, it is only PDP and APC platform that can deliver so don't throw away your vote because of Sowore and Moghalu. The 2 cannot even deliver their wards to their parties let alone state.
Buhari is a very corrupt politician if not more corrupt than Atiku but Atiku is 100x better than the lifeless one who loves cows more than humans.
Vote for Atiku to send the lifeless thing destroying Nigeria back to his village and later we can change Atiku when it is possible to have Moghalu or Sowero as our president.
I don't agree, Atiku will be going from frying pan to fire.
Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Atiku by 4kDdullard: 6:20pm On Oct 21, 2018
Dutchbraht:

I don't agree, Atiku will be going from frying pan to fire.
Is Buhari not a scammer? Is Nigeria still not corrupt after all the corruption mantra? Tell me how Buhari is better than Atiku?
Be very sincere please.
Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Atiku by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 21, 2018
4kDdullard:
Is Buhari not a scammer? Is Nigeria still not corrupt after all the corruption mantra? Tell me how Buhari is better than Atiku?
Be very sincere please.
They are both devils.The difference is Atiku is more greedy and has a history of collecting bribes.
Imagine the bribes he will be collecting as President. He will corner all the oil blocks,road contracts etc.
We can't have a world thief indicted in two bribery scandals-Siemens and Halliburton get to keys to the vault of the nation.
Buhari is as useless and corrupt as Atiku,but he still less corrupt.

3 Likes

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Atiku by 4kDdullard: 6:43pm On Oct 21, 2018
Dutchbraht:

They are both devils.The difference is Atiku is more greedy and has a history of collecting bribes.
Imagine the bribes he will be collecting as President. He will corner all the oil blocks,road contracts etc.
We can't have a world thief indicted in two bribery scandals-Siemens and Halliburton get to keys to the vault of the nation.
Buhari is as useless and corrupt as Atiku,but he still less corrupt.
Buhari is still less corrupt than Atiku? I beg to disagree with you.
Can you explain what happened to the PTDF under Buhari's supervision?
What is the possibility that the aide to Buhari's wife would have access to billions of Naira yet the president cannot afford a nomination form?
Amechi and other criminal elements with dubious sources of wealth funded Buhari's election but he is claiming to be fighting corruption and still dinning with them.
Do you know how much of the country's money Buhari's cronies have fleeced the country through the inappropriate CBN multiple foreign exchange market segments?
It is ignorance that would make anybody assert that Atiku is more corrupt than Buhari.
Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Atiku by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 21, 2018
4kDdullard:
Buhari is still less corrupt than Atiku? I beg to disagree with you.
Can you explain what happened to the PTDF under Buhari's supervision?
What is the possibility that the aide to Buhari's wife would have access to billions of Naira yet the president cannot afford a nomination form?
Amechi and other criminal elements with dubious sources of wealth funded Buhari's election but he is claiming to be fighting corruption and still dinning with them.
Do you know how much of the country's money Buhari's cronies have fleeced the country through the inappropriate CBN multiple foreign exchange market segments?
It is ignorance that would make anybody assert that Atiku is more corrupt than Buhari.
They are equally corrupt

1 Like

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Atiku by bishop4life(m): 8:19pm On Oct 21, 2018
Dutchbraht:

They are equally corrupt

Don't be decieved, I have always said it that I will never be a fan of these old corrupt gentlemen. But between two devils, we will choose the lesser evil.

I said something at the beginning of buhari's regime, do not be deceived by corruption fight. "A greedy manager will always be better than an unproductive one"

Always have that in mind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Atiku by Nobody: 9:15pm On Oct 21, 2018
bishop4life:

Don't be decieved, I have always said it that I will never be a fan of these old corrupt gentlemen. But between two devils, we will choose the lesser evil.

I said something at the beginning of buhari's regime, do not be deceived by corruption fight. "A greedy manager will always be better than an unproductive one"

Always have that in mind.
You're right,but who says Atiku is productive?He funded all his businesses from looted funds and bribes.
Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Atiku by bishop4life(m): 9:32pm On Oct 21, 2018
Dutchbraht:

You're right,but who says Atiku is productive?He funded all his businesses from looted funds and bribes.

He was able to fund a business and employ Nigerians. One was a cattle rearer and employed negerians.

I am not campaigning for him. But buhari' s security and cabinet structures are tsunami and tonardo.
If you can excuse that, you are anti-nigeria.
Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Atiku by Nobody: 3:27am On Oct 22, 2018
bishop4life:

He was able to fund a business and employ Nigerians. One was a cattle rearer and employed negerians.

I am not campaigning for him. But buhari' s security and cabinet structures are tsunami and tonardo.
If you can excuse that, you are anti-nigeria.
Fund is business with looted funds and not any business ingenuity.
Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Atiku by VaselineCrew: 3:33am On Oct 22, 2018
Tell dem ooo
Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Atiku by MallamJackson(m): 3:47am On Oct 22, 2018
A vote for Buhari tantamounts a vote for Atiku?

This is the dumbest thing I've read in a week

@ the OP... Ka sake lale

kaji?

Meanwhile

#Back2DauraIsAProject
Re: A Vote For Buhari Is A Vote For Atiku by bishop4life(m): 10:07pm On Oct 24, 2018
Dutchbraht:

Fund is business with looted funds and not any business ingenuity.

I will never make an excuse for a their. Atiku may have looted fund,same way someone looted ptf funds. One invested and employed the citizens invariably getting back to the society. The other is hidding behind cattle rearing to import foreigners (negerians etc, or Libyans according to him) seeking to grab land for animals.

My point is, one out of the two devils is less evil.

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Strikes In Nigeria / How Plot To Embarrass Atiku. / Water Scarcity Hits Benin City Following Blackout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.