Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,068 members, 7,818,183 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos (83990 Views)

Nigerian Man In US Weds His White Bride In Beautiful Traditional Wears (Video) / Man Kisses His Fiancée's Chest In Pre-Wedding Photos / Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos by GistmoreNG: 5:37pm On Oct 21, 2018
Lovely pictures as man rest his head on his fiancée's chest in pre-wedding photoshoot. Beautiful couple!

News via Gistmore - https://gistmore.com/man-resting-head-fiancees-chest-pre-wedding-photos

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos by GistmoreNG: 5:37pm On Oct 21, 2018

1 Like

Re: Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 21, 2018
Are they nairalanders? You can't just invade people's privacy by posting their pictures on social media na.

156 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 21, 2018
Black shoes with denim shocked where's the fashion police when you need them angry

26 Likes

Re: Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos by Lonestar124: 5:47pm On Oct 21, 2018
Pre-wedding pictures just full everywhere, and Nigerians are ranting of buhari hardship bestowed government.

37 Likes

Re: Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos by kiddoiLL(m): 5:50pm On Oct 21, 2018
Nairaland now don turn to where anybody go just go carry person pictures n start to dey upload all cus of d likes...nonsense

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos by itiswellandwell: 7:19pm On Oct 21, 2018
Hmm. Wondering who even brought the idea of pre-wedding pics sef. Don't even understand the need and the concept behind it. What happens to the pics they have been taking before.. Ohhh, those ones were married not guaranteed pics. Okay oooo!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos by Khd95(m): 10:28pm On Oct 21, 2018
Beautiful woman

My man rest ur head on somewhere soft and succulent, and forget lifelessness nd atikulooting

10 Likes

Re: Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos by trapQ: 11:18pm On Oct 21, 2018
Night crawlers, mark your register here cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos by emillionaire: 11:18pm On Oct 21, 2018
Nairaland ti cast

2 Likes

Re: Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos by soberdrunk(m): 11:18pm On Oct 21, 2018
One day........... angry
Re: Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos by Guyman02: 11:18pm On Oct 21, 2018
I thought the chest was not covered with cloth, now I have wasted data clicking on it sad

10 Likes

Re: Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos by Divay22(f): 11:18pm On Oct 21, 2018
That chest is a definition of Comfort kiss
HML?!

Put your head on my chest baby and forget your worries wink

3 Likes

Re: Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos by Biingoo: 11:18pm On Oct 21, 2018
The lady look desperate. All these evening newspapers though!

13 Likes

Re: Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 11:19pm On Oct 21, 2018
Na you get your thing. Enjoy jare
Re: Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos by flyca: 11:19pm On Oct 21, 2018
It's only on NL you'll see people being called evening newspaper, Afonja/ Flattino, every girl is an olosho and all other derogratory stuff. In the real world, it does not exsist. Men marry their women nontheless wink

Congrats to the new couple kiss

18 Likes

Re: Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos by crunchyg: 11:20pm On Oct 21, 2018
Las las the thing go tire you after one week all hormones go come down, you can ask married people

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos by Brownshugar69: 11:21pm On Oct 21, 2018
Deadlywoman:
Black shoes with denim shocked where's the fashion police when you need them angry

Na Pink shoe them wear before?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos by kingsfire: 11:21pm On Oct 21, 2018
Evening .......
Re: Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos by MrRhymes101(m): 11:21pm On Oct 21, 2018
E nor easy jare! Enjoy my brother... Wedding MC
Re: Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos by toprealman: 11:23pm On Oct 21, 2018
Deadlywoman:
Shift!

1 Like

Re: Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos by Deckline(m): 11:24pm On Oct 21, 2018
Over 200 people viewing this topic... Haters plenty shar..
Re: Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos by sparkle6(m): 11:27pm On Oct 21, 2018
It is finished.
Re: Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 11:27pm On Oct 21, 2018
cry

So something is telling me

To Rub Aboniki in my PUŚSY

Should I do it?

Yes or No
Re: Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos by mimimile93: 11:28pm On Oct 21, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Are they nairalanders? You can't just invade people's privacy by posting their pictures on social media na.

They aren't.

Good day and happy new week.
Re: Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos by ishowdotgmail(m): 11:29pm On Oct 21, 2018
Why she wan resemble mercy aigbe

1 Like

Re: Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 11:30pm On Oct 21, 2018
guys e de pain me as buhari de make pple marry late....

goodluck couples
Re: Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos by mimimile93: 11:30pm On Oct 21, 2018
JamaicanLove:
cry

So something is telling me

To Rub Aboniki in my PUŚSY

Should I do it?

Yes or No
The lord says I should tell you to use pepper.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

You Will Be Surprised. Some Things Guys Look At First On A Woman. / Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? / "These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.