Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,001 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

Signs Your Girlfriend Is A Gold Digger - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Signs Your Girlfriend Is A Gold Digger (527 Views)

My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger / I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? / 5 Warning Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Signs Your Girlfriend Is A Gold Digger by ashiraf(m): 7:32pm On Oct 21, 2018
There are two basic types of gold diggers out there; the woman who don't give a crap about you, and the woman who give a teensy little bit about you. The first is only interested in herself and what she can acquire. The latter has more or less resigned herself to dating you because she can probably *like you OK* but she will never love you, here are signs of gold diggers-------> https://ugaland.xyz/signs-your-girlfriend-is-a-gold-digger
Re: Signs Your Girlfriend Is A Gold Digger by MrSensor(m): 8:19pm On Oct 21, 2018
sad mention them here. Simple copy and paste you can't do it. That's why I have a problem with you guys. Are you hungry for a traffic? I won't click.

(1) (Reply)

Why are people ranting here? / Leo Dasilva And Cee C Called Out For Staging Video Shoot Yesterday Photos / Lady With A So, So Wide Wee Wee Cries Out For Help..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.