Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Beggar Rejected A Dirty N100 Note She Gave Him - Lady Said - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Beggar Rejected A Dirty N100 Note She Gave Him - Lady Said (370 Views)

Man Used Slap Threat In Turning Down A Street Beggar (Pix, Video) / Lagos Beggar Refuses Sachet Water, Insists On Getting Bottled Water / Johnbosco Onunkwo Gifts Wheelchair To A Crippled Beggar In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beggar Rejected A Dirty N100 Note She Gave Him - Lady Said by hitng(m): 8:16pm On Oct 21, 2018
A Nigerian makeup artist, took to Instagram to narrate how a beggar rejected a dirty N100 note she gave him, and further requested for a better one.

According to the Nigerian makeup artist, the beggar gave an excuse of not ‘having time’ to go to the bank all the time to change bad notes. She wrote;

“I can’t be the only one getting this kind of dead N100 notes lately. I gave it to a beggar today and he asked me politely to help him change it to a better one that he can’t be going to the bank every time to change them , I was shook. Please what do you do with your dead N100 notes ? “

https://hitng.info/9992/nigerian-makeup-artist-narrates-how-a-beggar-rejected-a-dirty-n100-note-she-gave-him-and-further-requested-for-a-better-one/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: Beggar Rejected A Dirty N100 Note She Gave Him - Lady Said by hahn(m): 8:51pm On Oct 21, 2018
She should have suggested he get a POS machine instead to save him the wahala grin
Re: Beggar Rejected A Dirty N100 Note She Gave Him - Lady Said by markidoo(m): 9:12pm On Oct 21, 2018
This beggar has a choice.
Re: Beggar Rejected A Dirty N100 Note She Gave Him - Lady Said by lordlek: 11:32pm On Oct 21, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Ghost Boys Book Free Download Epub | Best Books 2018 / ASUU Strike: Another Meeting Holds Between Lecturers, FG / Let's Know Places To Enjoy Our Xmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.