Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Folu Storms In Braless Open Chest Outfit To "King Of Boys Premiere" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Folu Storms In Braless Open Chest Outfit To "King Of Boys Premiere" (105568 Views)

Tiwa Savage In Braless Dress, Dances To Her 'Somebody's Son' Song (Photo, Video) / Ella Steps Out In Braless Cleavage-Baring Outfit After Eviction From BBNaija / Chioma The Chef Chi In Braless Outfit. Davido's Girlfriend Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Folu Storms In Braless Open Chest Outfit To "King Of Boys Premiere" by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 21, 2018
Why am I suddenly hungry for "flapjacks"?

If you know you know wink

1 Like

Re: Folu Storms In Braless Open Chest Outfit To "King Of Boys Premiere" by sirsholley(m): 10:48pm On Oct 21, 2018
If what we can see is like this, i wonder how what we cannot see will look like. If u knw u knw

1 Like

Re: Folu Storms In Braless Open Chest Outfit To "King Of Boys Premiere" by akdjr(m): 10:49pm On Oct 21, 2018
Has she given birth before? If not fear the power of men.

2 Likes

Re: Folu Storms In Braless Open Chest Outfit To "King Of Boys Premiere" by Blackface247(m): 10:53pm On Oct 21, 2018
just as those boobs lay low that's how APC will lie come 2019
gistgod:
Ada Afoluwake Ogunkeye is an actor, voice-over artist, Producer, radio & television host and explorer also known as Folu Storms.

Folu was seen at "Kings Of Boys Premiere" all sexy flaunting her cleavage.

See photos:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/10/actor-folu-storms-bares-cleavage-at.html

Re: Folu Storms In Braless Open Chest Outfit To "King Of Boys Premiere" by asmovic(m): 11:00pm On Oct 21, 2018
soberdrunk:
Op take your time ooo!!! This is not "cleavage", this is "CHEST"!! angry She be like the 'new edition' of Grace Jones...... angry
guy,you harsh o. But in a low tone, 'you are absolutely right '.
Re: Folu Storms In Braless Open Chest Outfit To "King Of Boys Premiere" by Awesomefred32(m): 11:00pm On Oct 21, 2018
Am not seeing any breast.......
Am just seeing dry chest
Re: Folu Storms In Braless Open Chest Outfit To "King Of Boys Premiere" by Mirilas: 11:04pm On Oct 21, 2018
grin
Re: Folu Storms In Braless Open Chest Outfit To "King Of Boys Premiere" by OmoOshodi(m): 11:08pm On Oct 21, 2018
Olympus has fallen

1 Like

Re: Folu Storms In Braless Open Chest Outfit To "King Of Boys Premiere" by EmekaBlue(m): 11:10pm On Oct 21, 2018
grin those boobs r typical Nigerian Lady boobs

Una go dey make girls here shy. Its never ease to have a firm breast like that
Re: Folu Storms In Braless Open Chest Outfit To "King Of Boys Premiere" by SantaDomino(m): 11:12pm On Oct 21, 2018
Just imagine... Immorality the order of the day.
Re: Folu Storms In Braless Open Chest Outfit To "King Of Boys Premiere" by Nobody: 11:15pm On Oct 21, 2018
I thought it was a man before I... But I still don't believe that is a woman, it looks like undertakers chest
Re: Folu Storms In Braless Open Chest Outfit To "King Of Boys Premiere" by Ixorat(f): 11:19pm On Oct 21, 2018
Breast]Omg what is this [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Folu Storms In Braless Open Chest Outfit To "King Of Boys Premiere" by Donraqh(m): 11:25pm On Oct 21, 2018
Can only see fallen heroes
Re: Folu Storms In Braless Open Chest Outfit To "King Of Boys Premiere" by geadom5: 11:57pm On Oct 21, 2018
Some body should help me, I can't see any thing
Re: Folu Storms In Braless Open Chest Outfit To "King Of Boys Premiere" by royalair(m): 12:00am On Oct 22, 2018
London has fallen

Re: Folu Storms In Braless Open Chest Outfit To "King Of Boys Premiere" by Surfboard(m): 12:19am On Oct 22, 2018
gistgod:
Ada Afoluwake Ogunkeye is an actor, voice-over artist, Producer, radio & television host and explorer also known as Folu Storms.

See photos:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/10/actor-folu-storms-bares-cleavage-at.html

shocked shocked

I think I need to put my glasses on to see this.

Re: Folu Storms In Braless Open Chest Outfit To "King Of Boys Premiere" by pumpress: 12:48am On Oct 22, 2018
Most of the guys talking here, saying falt chest, slippers, etc. Go and check wah they have at a home..its worse than sandpaper
Re: Folu Storms In Braless Open Chest Outfit To "King Of Boys Premiere" by legibow: 1:33am On Oct 22, 2018
gistgod:
cool

see more: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/10/actor-folu-storms-bares-cleavage-at.html
because of ur irrelevant posting, u have just called an actress, an actor..... Be very careful, it wil b ash next time...... Be warned
Re: Folu Storms In Braless Open Chest Outfit To "King Of Boys Premiere" by legibow: 1:38am On Oct 22, 2018
soberdrunk:
Op take your time ooo!!! This is not "cleavage", this is "CHEST"!! angry She be like the 'new edition' of Grace Jones...... angry
laff.... This highp man � is high on tramador ....
Re: Folu Storms In Braless Open Chest Outfit To "King Of Boys Premiere" by Fitbillionairep: 1:45am On Oct 22, 2018
my type of bewast
Re: Folu Storms In Braless Open Chest Outfit To "King Of Boys Premiere" by soberdrunk(m): 1:51am On Oct 22, 2018
legibow:
laff.... This highp man � is high on tramador ....

Olorun maje!! Tramadol how!!?? Anything way pass "Beer" i nor dey near am......
Re: Folu Storms In Braless Open Chest Outfit To "King Of Boys Premiere" by micflo28(m): 2:02am On Oct 22, 2018
Did she feed nigeria with those things.
Re: Folu Storms In Braless Open Chest Outfit To "King Of Boys Premiere" by Badb0y4lyf(m): 2:17am On Oct 22, 2018
Nice dress sense but too daring cool all the same
Re: Folu Storms In Braless Open Chest Outfit To "King Of Boys Premiere" by Bakasey: 2:45am On Oct 22, 2018
gistgod:

See photos:

Are you well?

1 Like

Re: Folu Storms In Braless Open Chest Outfit To "King Of Boys Premiere" by AreaFada2: 2:51am On Oct 22, 2018
Why anyone would display a pair of 200 Naira bathroom slippers is beyond me. shocked shocked
Re: Folu Storms In Braless Open Chest Outfit To "King Of Boys Premiere" by AreaFada2: 2:52am On Oct 22, 2018
Why anyone would display a pair of 200 Naira bathroom slippers is beyond me. shocked shocked

Op is just trying to obfuscate our intelligence by calling this cleavage. cool cool
Re: Folu Storms In Braless Open Chest Outfit To "King Of Boys Premiere" by Nobody: 3:07am On Oct 22, 2018
The walls of Jericho fell down flat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Mya Yafai, Davido New Girlfriend (Video, Photos) / Timaya Carries Toke Makinwa Up: 'I Am Not Wearing Pant', She Screams / Moyo Lawal Shows Off Her Backside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.