Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,385 members, 7,819,393 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Deeper Life Church Speaks On Supporting Political Parties, Candidates - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Deeper Life Church Speaks On Supporting Political Parties, Candidates (27512 Views)

APC Northern Governors Insist On Supporting A Southern Candidate / 2019 Is Near, Focus On Defeating Atiku, While I Focus On Supporting Him, Obj / Osinbajo, Ambode And Wife, Bolanle Worship At Deeper Life Church In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deeper Life Church Speaks On Supporting Political Parties, Candidates by landmark86: 8:56pm On Oct 21, 2018
?
Re: Deeper Life Church Speaks On Supporting Political Parties, Candidates by 4kDdullard: 8:56pm On Oct 21, 2018
Religion is a scam
Re: Deeper Life Church Speaks On Supporting Political Parties, Candidates by Awoo88: 8:57pm On Oct 21, 2018
izzou:
grin

Hope your members in Imo are praying for Okorocha?

Hope your members in Kogi are praying for Bello?

Hope your members in Abia and Bayelsa are praying for Ikpeazu and Dickson? undecided

You better start advising them to criticize and vote out any eediot that doesn't want the prosperity of the land.

God will not answer any prayer on okorocha's behalf if not for the prayer of repentance and restitution
Re: Deeper Life Church Speaks On Supporting Political Parties, Candidates by beeblack: 8:58pm On Oct 21, 2018
Baba tell your members to vote because 'A bad official is elected by good citizens who refuse to vote'
Re: Deeper Life Church Speaks On Supporting Political Parties, Candidates by nwakaibeya1: 8:58pm On Oct 21, 2018
Authority has come back to the earth.Lo and BEHOLD !!!! Spiritual traders full in the house of God decieving the spiritually blind ignorant children of God while humanbeings following them are under heavy evil marine bondage and spiritual attacks and evil family wickedness and cannot sleep at night and dont have peace and light and power ,which are the commonest gifts JESUSCHRIST promised and yet they still continue listening to airplane thirsty pastors&prophets and the worst we still say is that the commonest thing JESUSCHRIST PROMISED WHICH IS PEACE is not made available to followers and they cant sleep at night,there is no peace as JESUS CHRIST ultimate gift which is to be above all kinds of evil powers even if you are a today born again?what a calamity and instead they have refused to yield unto the call that kingdom of God of justice has come,the light has come,the mantle and judgement and revenge has come upon the earth .we have spoken again to the whole world and who has ear let him hear what the good spirits are saying and thats why we said Era of please be bornagain and altar call and weepng and suffering people in CHURCHES and giving them fastng and night vigil are over.rather the era now is give them the LIGHT and POWER, EMPOWER them and let them SEE and prophesy to themselves and be above all kinds or evil no matter the evil,that is the real JESUSCHRIST authority, I say real JESUSCHRIST to his real followers. And that's why Jesus Christ came.POWER TALKS NOT CRITICS AND MONEY IS NOT THE REASON JESUS CHRIST CAME AS A MAN OF WAR AND YOU MUST KNOW THIS. Peace is his hallmark AND WE HAVE COME.TO GIVE THAT UNBELIEVABLE PEACE AND POWER TO THOSE WHO NEED IT NOT EVERYONE. Heaven is not for everyone

Re: Deeper Life Church Speaks On Supporting Political Parties, Candidates by Olotumum1: 8:59pm On Oct 21, 2018
Prayer is the key... Lets all join faith together and pray for the upcoming general election, for God's will to prevail.

Click on my signature if u want To earn money from the comfort of ur home/office with no capital.
Re: Deeper Life Church Speaks On Supporting Political Parties, Candidates by jumpandpas(m): 9:06pm On Oct 21, 2018
MrWondah:
Religious leaders don't involve in politics they only honour invitations. Same way oyedepo honored the invitation to make peace between atiku and obassanjo.
Same way Osibanjo honored the invitation to serve his country as VP and not speak when people are killed.he is not a politician only an invitee

The church is even where you'll see the highest form of politics.
Re: Deeper Life Church Speaks On Supporting Political Parties, Candidates by nwakaibeya1: 9:08pm On Oct 21, 2018
evil marine and occult people rules and reigns even so called pastors and prophets and many people belong there and pretend loads and claiming all sorts of fake success and charity,and titles even as Jesus Christ followers?they are those we call human chameleons and night people and they dominate the world especially as the so called Prophets and pastors and church space occupiers and that's why we say night is one and Light is one and those who belong to the night understand me too well when they read me and in the realm of the spirit there is no distance so figure it out who's speaking ,not the empty vessels and it must interest you to know that it's the evil people that knows whom Jesus Christ truly is ,and not the empty vessels, empty noise makers who keep claiming what they are not and their duty is yoopen their mouth wide but the wise ones look well before talking because they understand the consequences of vain challenge spiritually # Why not be wise and know that all that glitters ain't gold and check this words that I speak spiritually to know who is speaking.i speak power and they spirits and they are life to those who agree just like Jesus Christ declared and I say test and see even though my truth and revelation is accept or perish as ordained by heaven of God of justice# Behold,no matter how people pretends it is only at night that we know who is who and no pretenses there at night,everyone is naked#Watchout the mantle and the light and unbelievable power of Jesus Christ has come back to revenge and judge people of the world and this is Power talks and not empty critics Mathew 13,13-15

Re: Deeper Life Church Speaks On Supporting Political Parties, Candidates by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 9:19pm On Oct 21, 2018
izzou:
grin

Hope your members in Abia and Bayelsa are praying for Ikpeazu and Dickson? undecided

You better start advising them to criticize and vote out any eediot that doesn't want the prosperity of the land.

That's my former church tongue but how long are we going to pray for when all that is required sometimes is "taking the bull by the horns?"

I think they advice the members to be neutral in other not to go "out of line" . Nigerian leaders can make you say the most absurd things.

Naija...Argh!
Re: Deeper Life Church Speaks On Supporting Political Parties, Candidates by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 21, 2018
the only people that I know will never involve in politics are Jehovah witnesses. every other church and their members always look forward to election because of increase in tithes and bag of rice

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Church Speaks On Supporting Political Parties, Candidates by izzou(m): 9:23pm On Oct 21, 2018
ADENIKETINA2015:

That's my former church tongue but how long are we going to pray for when all that is required sometimes is "taking the bull by the horns?"

I think they advice the members to be neutral in other not to go "out of line" . Nigerian leaders can make you say the most absurd things.

Naija...Argh!

Talking about church......

Wetin make you comot?
Re: Deeper Life Church Speaks On Supporting Political Parties, Candidates by helphelp: 9:24pm On Oct 21, 2018
But una go vote
Re: Deeper Life Church Speaks On Supporting Political Parties, Candidates by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 21, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Only ignorant people will think Deeper Life or Pastor Kumuyi will involve themselves in partisan politics or endorsement of candidates.

I can say for free that Deeper Life does not believe in politicking, the church don't even encourage at all.

but they collect rice from politician during election. even their members do participate in money sharing during election

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Church Speaks On Supporting Political Parties, Candidates by Chochovini: 9:28pm On Oct 21, 2018
izzou:
grin

Wise comment there. Don‘t mind them. They should keep praying and not vote untill it get to the point when killer herdsmen wont even allow them to hold their services in their verious locations, only then or so I thought, will they realized maybe too late that apart from just praying, they should have backed their prayers with action by voting the right candidates.
Re: Deeper Life Church Speaks On Supporting Political Parties, Candidates by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:30pm On Oct 21, 2018
Mklanceee:

but they collect rice from politician during election. even their members do participate in money sharing during election
Individual may collect but the Church as an institution doesn't nor encourage it.

What individuals do is their right

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Church Speaks On Supporting Political Parties, Candidates by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 9:33pm On Oct 21, 2018
izzou:

Talking about church......

Wetin make you comot?

Hmmmm!
Re: Deeper Life Church Speaks On Supporting Political Parties, Candidates by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 21, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Individual may collect but the Church as an institution doesn't nor encourage it.

What individuals do is their right
they do collect. the only church that reject gift from politicians is the Jehovah witness.
Re: Deeper Life Church Speaks On Supporting Political Parties, Candidates by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:41pm On Oct 21, 2018
Mklanceee:

they do collect. the only church that reject gift from politicians is the Jehovah witness.
Ignorant comment!

Deeper Life doesn't solicit nor accept money from unbelievers.
Re: Deeper Life Church Speaks On Supporting Political Parties, Candidates by engineerboat(m): 9:43pm On Oct 21, 2018
Mklanceee:

In their house or brought in the church.

Every individual have their right on anything

But the church will not tell you whom to support.

The church will only counsel teach and preach on Christian and His Civic responsibility
Re: Deeper Life Church Speaks On Supporting Political Parties, Candidates by engineerboat(m): 9:44pm On Oct 21, 2018
Mklanceee:

Haaaaaaa.

This one naaaaa Big Fat LIE
Re: Deeper Life Church Speaks On Supporting Political Parties, Candidates by engineerboat(m): 9:45pm On Oct 21, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Only ignorant people will think Deeper Life or Pastor Kumuyi will involve themselves in partisan politics or endorsement of candidates.

I can say for free that Deeper Life does not believe in politicking, the church don't even encourage at all.

Hmmmm.

The thing still they fresh for body.

If you know you know
Re: Deeper Life Church Speaks On Supporting Political Parties, Candidates by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 21, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Ignorant comment!

Deeper Life doesn't solicit nor accept money from unbelievers.
is it the deeper life that is being attended by almost every member of my family or another one? I am not new in politics and I have help shared campaign rice. a few months back the guy representing us in the house assembly bought rice for widows in my community. the rice were given to churches so the could help in distributing them. the only church that rejected the rice are Jehovah witness

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Church Speaks On Supporting Political Parties, Candidates by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 21, 2018
engineerboat:

Haaaaaaa.

This one naaaaa Big Fat LIE
is it the deeper life that is being attended by almost every member of my family or another one? I am not new in politics and I have help shared campaign rice. a few months back the guy representing us in the house assembly bought rice for widows in my community. the rice were given to churches so the could help in distributing them. the only church that rejected the rice are Jehovah witness.
my aunty always tell me they don't celebrate Christmas but each Christmas they receive meat from the cow we slaughter for Christmas. they even accept the raw rice from us before going for their annual retreat. the only group that have total control over most of their branches is those Jehovah witness.

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Church Speaks On Supporting Political Parties, Candidates by adexinbox(m): 10:12pm On Oct 21, 2018
So if you have company & someone approach your company for services you render, and ready to patronized you by given you contract worth millions or billions, you now discovered that the company the person represent is own by one of politician in the country that you hate so much because is in opposition party to your own supported party.

Will you reject the contract?

fratermathy:
Tell that to your GO who visited Buhari with his wife and smiled in approval.

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Church Speaks On Supporting Political Parties, Candidates by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 21, 2018
MrWondah:
Religious leaders don't involve in politics they only honour invitations. Same way oyedepo honored the invitation to make peace between atiku and obassanjo.
Same way Osibanjo honored the invitation to serve his country as VP and not speak when people are killed.he is not a politician only an invitee

Keep on deceiving yourself
Re: Deeper Life Church Speaks On Supporting Political Parties, Candidates by engineerboat(m): 10:25pm On Oct 21, 2018
Mklanceee:

is it the deeper life that is being attended by almost every member of my family or another one? I am not new in politics and I have help shared campaign rice. a few months back the guy representing us in the house assembly bought rice for widows in my community. the rice were given to churches so the could help in distributing them. the only church that rejected the rice are Jehovah witness.
my aunty always tell me they don't celebrate Christmas but each Christmas they receive meat from the cow we slaughter for Christmas. they even accept the raw rice from us before going for their annual retreat. the only group that have total control over most of their branches is those Jehovah witness.

Man seem you are confusing yourself.

Given to individual is different from taking it to churches to distribute it for you.

Deeper life bible churcb will not take it from you.

Shey you now understand
Re: Deeper Life Church Speaks On Supporting Political Parties, Candidates by Asour: 10:26pm On Oct 21, 2018
Mklanceee:

Wow!

You really know the ins and outs of all Nigerian Churches. Kudos.
Re: Deeper Life Church Speaks On Supporting Political Parties, Candidates by ItzChinnex(m): 10:35pm On Oct 21, 2018
Mklanceee:

is it the deeper life that is being attended by almost every member of my family or another one? I am not new in politics and I have help shared campaign rice. a few months back the guy representing us in the house assembly bought rice for widows in my community. the rice were given to churches so the could help in distributing them. the only church that rejected the rice are Jehovah witness

My friend shutup.. or is it because you are a Jehovah witness? stop supporting that cult group you called a church
Re: Deeper Life Church Speaks On Supporting Political Parties, Candidates by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 21, 2018
engineerboat:

Man seem you are confusing yourself.

Given to individual is different from taking it to churches to distribute it for you.

Deeper life bible churcb will not take it from you.

Shey you now understand
the one I am talking about was given to churches to help distribute to the widows
Re: Deeper Life Church Speaks On Supporting Political Parties, Candidates by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 21, 2018
ItzChinnex:

My friend shutup.. or is it because you are a Jehovah witness? stop supporting that cult group you called a church
me that can't remember the last time I went to any religious gathering. I am not supporting any group. I am just saying the truth. my cousin is even a pastor there and I use to attend the church self. I stop attending any religious activity when I realized , I can be a better christain at home

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Church Speaks On Supporting Political Parties, Candidates by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 21, 2018
Asour:

Wow!

You really know the ins and outs of all Nigerian Churches. Kudos.
when you talk about campaign rice, I know the in and out because most time I help shared them. the pdp local government chairman is my uncle and I can tell who most of the campaign stuff go to

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Church Speaks On Supporting Political Parties, Candidates by MrWondah(m): 10:52pm On Oct 21, 2018
Ezechinwa:

Keep on deceiving yourself
I don't want to insult your parents for wasting their school fees on you, I don't even want to insult your teacher bcs I know he tried his best in English, if I call you a disturbed child that lacks understanding of sacarsm I might get a ban. I still want to maintain my 200% banless record and wouldnt waste it on you. So I'll just walk past

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kaduna Bandits Kill 60-Year-Old Man With 12 Children In His Farm - Shehu Sani / North Will Determine Next President - Primate Ayodele / Fact Check On Peter Obi During Town Hall Session With Kadaria - TheCable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.