Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,117 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

What Are The Secrets You Know About Football Betting. See Mine. - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What Are The Secrets You Know About Football Betting. See Mine. (7483 Views)

Just In Case You Are Tired Of Losing in football betting. See this / The Truth About Football, Sport Betting And Fixed Matches That No One Tells You / Football Betting: See Free 20 Odds For Today: 18th October (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Secrets You Know About Football Betting. See Mine. by AshleyJohnson13: 11:41am On Feb 06, 2022
Hi all! To be honest, I'm not so avid in betting, I bet pretty rarely when I have excess money. But I should say that I like it because I love sports so much. I always looking for trustable platforms where it is really possible to win, like this one https://betwinner-online.africa/downlaod-app/. That's my secret about betting.
Re: What Are The Secrets You Know About Football Betting. See Mine. by Stephenmoka4(m): 3:59pm On Feb 06, 2022
Possession football

If two high possession teams is playing, should the one that like high pressing hold 44 or less possession due to their opponent, under goals likely. Note: One side must be aggressive.

E.g. City vs Bayern Munich
You can guess the possession range or use the bookie cap to give an insight.

Play over X.5 fouls for teams that plays the offside trap holding less possession. (Home match or very important match)

Throw ins (Possession teams usually win this)

If a team is playing 4-5-1 or 4-2-3-1 or anything that puts 1 quick attacker, against a team that plays the offside trap. Play offside over X.5.

If a big club is losing, it's good to play corners (live).

1 Like

Re: What Are The Secrets You Know About Football Betting. See Mine. by Orente21(f): 10:29am On Feb 07, 2022
Stephenmoka4:
Possession football

If two high possession teams is playing, should the one that like high pressing hold 44 or less possession due to their opponent, under goals likely. Note: One side must be aggressive.

If a big club is losing, it's good to play corners (live).
Goodmorning sir.Blessed Monday. Pls I need your like for my story.We have not been paid in the school I teach and I need the money to buy little foodstuffs to sustain myself and my kids. I beg you. Click like for orente21 story.

https://www.nairaland.com/6974352/10-giveaway-most-liked-story#110015888
Re: What Are The Secrets You Know About Football Betting. See Mine. by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:43am On Feb 07, 2022
Orente21:
Goodmorning sir.Blessed Monday. Pls I need your like for my story.We have not been paid in the school I teach and I need the money to buy little foodstuffs to sustain myself and my kids. I beg you. Click like for orente21 story.

https://www.nairaland.com/6974352/10-giveaway-most-liked-story#110015888
Okay sure thing
Re: What Are The Secrets You Know About Football Betting. See Mine. by Orente21(f): 11:11am On Feb 07, 2022
Stephenmoka4:
Okay sure thing
Thank you

1 Like

Re: What Are The Secrets You Know About Football Betting. See Mine. by anderssa(m): 9:44pm On Jul 29, 2022
I love to play games of chance. And I never miss the opportunity to test new games. But still, my best entertainment is sports betting. Recently, I am betting only though mobile – it is unbelievably convenient. Here are the best online cricket betting apps – I am using several of these with only the best feedback. You can also find the app for yourself.
Re: What Are The Secrets You Know About Football Betting. See Mine. by Xenisha: 10:25pm On Sep 15, 2022
For fans of gambling there is great news, now you can play as they say with one click. I found cricket betting sites in india is an advanced virtual gambling game that is head and shoulders above its competitors in everything from the ease of registration process to automatic payouts. This gaming club has everything for a pleasant pastime.
Re: What Are The Secrets You Know About Football Betting. See Mine. by tot3ntanZz: 6:00pm On Sep 28, 2022
Hey guys! Could you please share any other secrets about sportsbetting? Thanks in advance!
Re: What Are The Secrets You Know About Football Betting. See Mine. by dododawa1: 6:21pm On Sep 28, 2022
FORCASTER, continue
Re: What Are The Secrets You Know About Football Betting. See Mine. by bettingmagic7: 7:16pm On Mar 07, 2023
Playing games of chance is something that I find enjoyable and I'm always keen to experiment with new ones. However, my most cherished leisure activity is sports betting. In recent times, I have been utilizing mobile platforms exclusively for my betting pursuits due to their unparalleled convenience. Through extensive research and experimentation, I have identified the most outstanding https://betting-magic.com/category/betting-sites/cricket-betting-sites/ online cricket betting applications and have achieved impressive results by using several of them. You can also discover the app that aligns with your preferences.
Re: What Are The Secrets You Know About Football Betting. See Mine. by goaloo(m): 8:37am On Apr 18, 2023
On Bola livescore https://www.bola002.com/ , there are assortive tips among which you will definitely find the one you need.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria (0) Vs Jamaica (0) on Wednesday, 11th February 2009 / AFCON 2012: Ghana Vs Mali (2 - 0) On January 28th 2012 / No Professional Football Club In Nigeria — Onigbinde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.