Stats: 3,152,175 members, 7,815,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Open Referendum For Tribes In The SS, Igbos, Or Ijaws[photos,video] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Open Referendum For Tribes In The SS, Igbos, Or Ijaws[photos,video] (6305 Views)

Wike: Jonathan will automatically loose the support of the SS if he joins APC / Northern Women Protest In Abuja, Demand Referendum For South-East To Choose / IPOB Rejects VP Slot For South-East, Insists On Referendum For Biafra’s Exit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Referendum For Tribes In The SS, Igbos, Or Ijaws[photos,video] by mocey: 1:46pm On Jul 25, 2021
I was forced to write this because of the Ijaw boy that was boasting in the screenshot below that Ijaws can stop tribes in the Niger delta from joining Biafra and I was not shocked because you all know me I have written about Ijaw hypocrisy, how dare this Ijaw boy say Ijaws can decide for the tribes in the Niger delta I am pissed, time to choose so we can know where we stand and as if that was not enough look at what pandef said below

According to PANDEF: “It is a shame that they cannot differentiate between fact and fantasy. This stupidity would erode any sympathy they had hitherto received from the South-South geo-political zone.

“Let us restate, without any equivocation, that the Niger Delta Region is not part of Biafra and that no inch of the South-South Geopolitical Zone shall be part of any imagined “Republic”. It’s rather puerile for IPOB or any other group to consider that Niger Delta Region would be part of any arbitrary contraption. If it becomes necessary for the Niger Delta people to pull out of this country, we shall do so, on our terms

Tribes in the SS, Igbos, or Ijaws. Choose now, it is simple, just type anyone you choose in the comments section, I support 5 states of Biafra, but you have the right to choose what you what, Ijaws cant choose for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8H2aOnk6n3M

https://www.biafranboys.org/open-referendum-for-tribes-in-ss-igbos

Re: Open Referendum For Tribes In The SS, Igbos, Or Ijaws[photos,video] by mocey: 1:50pm On Jul 25, 2021
if you are a tribe from the ss speak up now,dont be a coward
Re: Open Referendum For Tribes In The SS, Igbos, Or Ijaws[photos,video] by Omoluabi1stborn: 1:50pm On Jul 25, 2021
Wait I have few questions for you

1. Are you the one to organize the referendum or they? You don't have right to Organize a referendum for them.

2. You were pissed that the Ijaws don't have the right to speak for ND, I agree with you BUT One name categories all of them SOUTH SOUTH, you are in South East you don't have right to tell them who will speak for them or not.

3. Can't you guys do with the 5 Igbo states? Let other Igbo tribes in SS table referendum if they wish to Join you.

Una just dey relegate ur self from Major tribe to 4th or 5th tribe in 9ja

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Open Referendum For Tribes In The SS, Igbos, Or Ijaws[photos,video] by mocey: 1:52pm On Jul 25, 2021
how dare ijaws speak for the whole tribes in the SS?thoh aka adakaboro8 come and tell us who gave you the right to speak for all tribes in the SS,you people are taking igbo kindness for weakness,keep pushing igbos remember we are not fulanis

Re: Open Referendum For Tribes In The SS, Igbos, Or Ijaws[photos,video] by mocey: 1:54pm On Jul 25, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:

1. Are you the one to organize the referendum or they? You don't have right to Organize a referendum for them.

2. You were pissed that the Ijaws don't have the right to speak for ND, I agree with you BUT One name categories all of them SOUTH SOUTH, you are in South East you don't have right to tell them who will speak for them or not.

3. Can't you guys do with the 5 Igbo states? Let other Igbo tribes in SS table referendum if they wish to Join you.

did you read?maybe you didnt...i said i support 5 states,but ijaws have no right to decide for any tribe in the SS,how dare ijaws?can they face all the tribes in the SS,we are not fulanis,ijaws are hypocrites,ijaws is taking igbo kindness for weakness
Re: Open Referendum For Tribes In The SS, Igbos, Or Ijaws[photos,video] by mocey: 1:56pm On Jul 25, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:

i didnt even look at your moniker,,you are yoruba take your slow character away from here,bloody tinubu slave

Re: Open Referendum For Tribes In The SS, Igbos, Or Ijaws[photos,video] by Thoh(m): 1:58pm On Jul 25, 2021
mocey:
how dare ijaws speak for the whole tribes in the SS?thoh aka adakaboro8 come and tell us who gave you the right to speak for all tribes in the SS,you people are taking igbo kindness for weakness,keep pushing igbos remember we are not fulanis
oga nobody is deciding for any body in the south south..... but the agitation of the sovereign state of niger delta will make every tribe to rally round it.....

Re: Open Referendum For Tribes In The SS, Igbos, Or Ijaws[photos,video] by mocey: 1:58pm On Jul 25, 2021
which power do the ijaws have to stop tribes in the niger delta from joining biafra if they want to join?
Re: Open Referendum For Tribes In The SS, Igbos, Or Ijaws[photos,video] by mocey: 1:59pm On Jul 25, 2021
Thoh:
oga nobody is deciding for any body in the south south..... but the agitation of the sovereign state of niger delta will make every tribe to rally round it.....

no tribe will stay with ijaws,you are a bloody hypocrite,,fight for ijaw nation and leave niger delta tribes alone

Re: Open Referendum For Tribes In The SS, Igbos, Or Ijaws[photos,video] by Ekpeitit(m): 2:00pm On Jul 25, 2021
mocey:

I was forced to write this because of the Ijaw boy that was boasting in the screenshot below that Ijaws can stop tribes in the Niger delta from joining Biafra and I was not shocked because you all know me I have written about Ijaw hypocrisy, how dare this Ijaw boy say Ijaws can decide for the tribes in the Niger delta I am pissed, time to choose so we can know where we stand and as if that was not enough look at what pandef said below

According to PANDEF: “It is a shame that they cannot differentiate between fact and fantasy. This stupidity would erode any sympathy they had hitherto received from the South-South geo-political zone.

“Let us restate, without any equivocation, that the Niger Delta Region is not part of Biafra and that no inch of the South-South Geopolitical Zone shall be part of any imagined “Republic”. It’s rather puerile for IPOB or any other group to consider that Niger Delta Region would be part of any arbitrary contraption. If it becomes necessary for the Niger Delta people to pull out of this country, we shall do so, on our terms

Tribes in the SS, Igbos, or Ijaws. Choose now, it is simple, just type anyone you choose in the comments section, I support 5 states of Biafra, but you have the right to choose what you what, Ijaws cant choose for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8H2aOnk6n3M

https://www.biafranboys.org/open-referendum-for-tribes-in-ss-igbos

Re: Open Referendum For Tribes In The SS, Igbos, Or Ijaws[photos,video] by Thoh(m): 2:00pm On Jul 25, 2021
mocey:

no tribe will stay with ijaws,you are a bloody hypocrite,,fight for ijaw nation and leave niger delta tribes alone
what do you want to do with the niger delta tribes if we leave them?

Re: Open Referendum For Tribes In The SS, Igbos, Or Ijaws[photos,video] by mocey: 2:01pm On Jul 25, 2021
Thoh:

look at what you said here,you practically bullied the guy,ijaw style,igbos is the big brother of the niger delta and we won allow ijaw bully any SS tribe

Re: Open Referendum For Tribes In The SS, Igbos, Or Ijaws[photos,video] by tutudesz: 2:01pm On Jul 25, 2021
mocey:
https://www.nairaland.com/6667885/attack-edwin-clark-dont-jeopardize
See your elders begging Clark to forgive idiots like you

Re: Open Referendum For Tribes In The SS, Igbos, Or Ijaws[photos,video] by mocey: 2:03pm On Jul 25, 2021
tutudesz:

https://www.nairaland.com/6667885/attack-edwin-clark-dont-jeopardize
See your elders begging Clark to forgive idiots like you

i will tell you now ohaneze dont speak for igbos they are politicians,have you not been following the south eastern news,we dont care about ohaneze and just watch what would happen to them soon,ohaneze are criminals just like the 1967 traitor clark

Re: Open Referendum For Tribes In The SS, Igbos, Or Ijaws[photos,video] by Iykmann(m): 2:04pm On Jul 25, 2021
As far as am concern, we don't need these ijaw people and their brothers

Re: Open Referendum For Tribes In The SS, Igbos, Or Ijaws[photos,video] by Ekpeitit(m): 2:04pm On Jul 25, 2021
Do you people have common sense at all?
Do you really believe any tribe in Nigeria would want to join the Igbos?
Dude,you're brainless,you have no idea how much everyone despises you.
The only person who doesn't understand that everyone hates the Igbo man is the Igbo man,tomorrow you will say you're very intelligent,where is your sense.
Ewu.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Open Referendum For Tribes In The SS, Igbos, Or Ijaws[photos,video] by Thoh(m): 2:05pm On Jul 25, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:

exactly....this is what we have been telling those igbo youth led by emma powerless..

Re: Open Referendum For Tribes In The SS, Igbos, Or Ijaws[photos,video] by mocey: 2:06pm On Jul 25, 2021
Thoh:
what do you want to do with the niger delta tribes if we leave them?

they should form their own country,ijaws should form their own country ,leave NIger delta tribes alone,ijaws,.,form your own country,,now thats the slogan,another article on the way..IJAWS LEAVE NIGER DELTA TRIBES ALONE,THEY WOULD REBEL AGAINST THIS YOUR FORCED MARRIAGE SOON[/b][b]

Re: Open Referendum For Tribes In The SS, Igbos, Or Ijaws[photos,video] by tutudesz: 2:06pm On Jul 25, 2021
mocey:

i will tell you now ohaneze dont speak for igbos they are politicians,have you not been following the south eastern news,we dont care about ohaneze and just watch what would happen to them soon,ohaneze are criminals just like the 1967 traitor clark
Ohaneze is the only known group of Igbos leaders in the world and they have apologize to Pay Clark simple

Re: Open Referendum For Tribes In The SS, Igbos, Or Ijaws[photos,video] by mocey: 2:07pm On Jul 25, 2021
Ekpeitit:
The only person who doesn't understand that everyone hates the Igbo man is the Igbo man,tomorrow you will say you're very intelligent,where is your sense.
Ewu.

akpan always yapping and ranting like a headless chicken,the referendum is clear..igbos or ijaws,choose one,,dundi

Re: Open Referendum For Tribes In The SS, Igbos, Or Ijaws[photos,video] by mocey: 2:08pm On Jul 25, 2021
Iykmann:
As far as am concern, we don't need these ijaw people and their brothers

yes i am tired of the daily insults,SS tribes must choose,y are they making igbos fight for them?cant they face ijaws

Re: Open Referendum For Tribes In The SS, Igbos, Or Ijaws[photos,video] by mocey: 2:08pm On Jul 25, 2021
Ekpeitit:
Ewu.

akpan what happened to IBOM REPUBLIC?
Re: Open Referendum For Tribes In The SS, Igbos, Or Ijaws[photos,video] by Thoh(m): 2:09pm On Jul 25, 2021
mocey:
which power do the ijaws have to stop tribes in the niger delta from joining biafra if they want to join?
we dont have power to stop oo.... NDR referendum is what we need
Re: Open Referendum For Tribes In The SS, Igbos, Or Ijaws[photos,video] by tutudesz: 2:09pm On Jul 25, 2021
mocey:

they should form their own country,ijaws should form their own country ,leave NIger delta tribes alone,ijaws,.,form your own country,,now thats the slogan,another article on the way..IJAWS LEAVE NIGER DELTA TRIBES ALONE,THEY WOULD REBEL AGAINST THIS YOUR FORCED MARRIAGE SOON

Re: Open Referendum For Tribes In The SS, Igbos, Or Ijaws[photos,video] by mocey: 2:09pm On Jul 25, 2021
tutudesz:

Ohaneze is the only known group of Igbos leaders in the world and they have apologize to Pay Clark simple

LOL MUMU
Re: Open Referendum For Tribes In The SS, Igbos, Or Ijaws[photos,video] by Thoh(m): 2:10pm On Jul 25, 2021
mocey:

they should form their own country,ijaws should form their own country ,leave NIger delta tribes alone,ijaws,.,form your own country,,now thats the slogan,another article on the way..IJAWS LEAVE NIGER DELTA TRIBES ALONE,THEY WOULD REBEL AGAINST THIS YOUR FORCED MARRIAGE SOON[/b][b]
hmmm

Re: Open Referendum For Tribes In The SS, Igbos, Or Ijaws[photos,video] by mocey: 2:11pm On Jul 25, 2021
Thoh:
we dont have power to stop oo.... NDR referendum is what we need

shame on you bloody hypocrite,now you want to copy igbos,copy copy,shame,why do you need a referendum?just go ahead and form your own country ijaw nation and leave them to have a referendum to decide if they want to join you,i say ijaws are hypocrites
Re: Open Referendum For Tribes In The SS, Igbos, Or Ijaws[photos,video] by mocey: 2:14pm On Jul 25, 2021
Thoh:
hmmm

you see how ijaws are rebelling against igbos it is the same way tribes in the SS would rebel against ijaws soon,just watch,you already got a taste of itesekiri,even though ijaws killed their pregnant women and kids,but they fought hard,what would ijaws do when all tribes in the ss rebel against them?ijaws form your own country and leave ss tribes alone
Re: Open Referendum For Tribes In The SS, Igbos, Or Ijaws[photos,video] by mocey: 2:16pm On Jul 25, 2021
Ekpeitit:
Ewu.

hello akpan,anybody home?what happened to ibom republic?i always avoid people from akwa ibom because i see them as brothers and i can share a country with them,but i cant a share a country with ijaws,it wont work...but you are always on the biafran case,i doubt if you are from akwa ibom,maybe you are ijaw,i hear ijaws are even trying to take your land?is it true?
Re: Open Referendum For Tribes In The SS, Igbos, Or Ijaws[photos,video] by tutudesz: 2:18pm On Jul 25, 2021
mocey:

you see how ijaws are rebelling against igbos it is the same way tribes in the SS would rebel against ijaws soon,just watch,you already got a taste of itesekiri,even though ijaws killed their pregnant women and kids,but they fought hard,what would ijaws do when all tribes in the ss rebel against them?ijaws form your own country and leave ss tribes alone
Rebelling against Igbos Serioiously who una be self What is the contribution of South East to Nigeria

Re: Open Referendum For Tribes In The SS, Igbos, Or Ijaws[photos,video] by mocey: 2:23pm On Jul 25, 2021
tutudesz:

Rebelling against Igbos Serioiously who una be self What is the contribution of South East to Nigeria

lol...really?first airforce chief in nigeria an ijaw man was made possible by an igbo man ironsi,but the ijaw man betrayed igbos during the war and defected to nigeria,the question should be what are ijaws doing for nigeria or have done for nigeria?dont mention oyel because igbos contribute oyel as well

Re: Open Referendum For Tribes In The SS, Igbos, Or Ijaws[photos,video] by Ekpeitit(m): 2:23pm On Jul 25, 2021
mocey:

hello akpan,anybody home?what happened to ibom republic?i always avoid people from akwa ibom because i see them as brothers and i can share a country with them,but i cant a share a country with ijaws,it wont work...but you are always on the biafran case,i doubt if you are from akwa ibom,maybe you are ijaw,i hear ijaws are even trying to take your land?is it true?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lagos Assembly Passes ₦1.7 Trillion Budget For 2022 / This Man Is Going To Be Atiku's Vice! / Ojukwu, IBB To Meet, Ojukwu- Ibb Needs 16 Yrs Of Rule !

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68