Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,439 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

Between A Broke Ass Handsome Dude And A Rich Mr. Ibu Who Will You Date? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Between A Broke Ass Handsome Dude And A Rich Mr. Ibu Who Will You Date? (607 Views)

Ladies..if You Need A Handsome Dude To Fill In The Gap.. / MEET The Adorable Sister Of Mr. Ibu Who Is An Upcoming Act. And A Blogger / I Am The Most Handsome Dude On Nairaland Quote Me Anywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between A Broke Ass Handsome Dude And A Rich Mr. Ibu Who Will You Date? by 24hoursreporter: 10:21pm On Oct 21, 2018
Hey Ladies!

Please, I need your honest opinion about this. I was discussing with a lady earlier today and she told me that money is not everything. According to her, all she wants is a guy with a good heart, even if he is a broke ass nigga.

I actually find this very difficult to believe especially with the fact that the Lady in question is a Nigerian. However, I have decided to sample your opinion here on nairaland. So, "Between A Broke-Ass Handsome Dude and A Rich Mr Ibu who is more likely to get a lady

Cc

Lalasticlala
Re: Between A Broke Ass Handsome Dude And A Rich Mr. Ibu Who Will You Date? by 24hoursreporter: 10:22pm On Oct 21, 2018
To me, I believe ladies will choose the rich Mr Ibu again and again.
Re: Between A Broke Ass Handsome Dude And A Rich Mr. Ibu Who Will You Date? by youngest85(m): 10:37pm On Oct 21, 2018
I think they will choose aki and pawpaw
Re: Between A Broke Ass Handsome Dude And A Rich Mr. Ibu Who Will You Date? by 24hoursreporter: 10:51pm On Oct 21, 2018
youngest85:
I think they will choose aki and pawpaw

Lol!
Re: Between A Broke Ass Handsome Dude And A Rich Mr. Ibu Who Will You Date? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Oct 21, 2018
If I were to be a lady, I will date...
None of them!

Why? Don't you get it? It is because dating is not my business now.

See my business:

Hello! Good Evening!

Please, I need your help. No, I am not going to beg for money and I do not even want to beg. But please, I do not have a job and I want one urgently. I want to start doing something to fetch me income.

Please, I want a job. I want to work and I want to eat and spend from what I earn with my own hands. I do not want to beg for money. I am keen on earning for myself but there is no chance. And that is why I am reaching out. Anybody, please help if you can.

I am a SSCE holder if you care to know. But I want to work for some time and save up money and decided afterwards what I want to do, whether to go to school or school part-time while still working. But now, I want to work.

Please, anyone! I am in Lagos but I can try coming to any other state in Nigeria if I am capable of travelling over and if I can be given accommodation.

I have computer skills as well if you care to know. I once attended a computer school and I once worked in a law firm as a secretary. And I am nineteen. But that does not mean I only want to do any work pertaining to using computer. Even if it sales boy, or to mop floor or general cleaning in a company, or any other work, please tell me about it.

Please somebody help me. I want to work! Please help!

(1) (Reply)

Woooww... Slay On That Kampala!! / My Girlfriend Has Anger Issues, She Wants To Share My N_des / Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife, Queen Ajoke Marks 29th Birthday With Lovely Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.