Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,456 members, 7,812,399 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

My Girlfriend Has Anger Issues, She Wants To Share My N_des - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Has Anger Issues, She Wants To Share My N_des (608 Views)

My Fiancee's Anger Issues / If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Has Anger Issues, She Wants To Share My N_des by Beniam: 5:38pm On Nov 03, 2018
A young man is currently in dilemma and has decided to share his thoughts with popular relationship

expert JORO on instagram. His post is currently buzzing on IG as a lot JORO'S followers has been dropping epic comments.

The truth is anger is a very serious issue and the guy should actually be happy God just saved his life. Someone said: 'As for the nudes, let her send it, its a.............

https://www.worldgistentertainment.com/2018/11/my-girlfriend-has-anger-issues-she.html

Re: My Girlfriend Has Anger Issues, She Wants To Share My N_des by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 03, 2018
Ehn, let her share it now.

that can be the cause of ur fortune especially if u have a big cucumber.

So if one very rich sugar mummy sees it and gets interested in u, omo na to dey enjoy life remain.

(1) (Reply)

Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife, Queen Ajoke Marks 29th Birthday With Lovely Photos / Honda Odyssey In Perfect Conditions Forsale 930 / Don't Allow Anyone To Catch You Watching This Hot Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.