Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,486 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Beggar Rejects Dirty N100, Asked For A Better One - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Beggar Rejects Dirty N100, Asked For A Better One (339 Views)

Man Used Slap Threat In Turning Down A Street Beggar (Pix, Video) / Lagos Beggar Refuses Sachet Water, Insists On Getting Bottled Water / Johnbosco Onunkwo Gifts Wheelchair To A Crippled Beggar In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beggar Rejects Dirty N100, Asked For A Better One by Perosmith: 1:00am On Oct 22, 2018
A Nigerian makeup artist claimed that she gave a beggar the battered N100 note but he politely refused to take it and asked for a better one.

According to the Nigerian makeup artist, the beggar gave an excuse of not ‘having time’ to go to the bank all the time to change bad notes.

She wrote;
“I can’t be the only one getting this kind of dead N100 notes lately. I gave it to a beggar today and he asked me politely to help him change it to a better one that he can’t be going to the bank every time to change them , I was shook. Please what do you do with your dead N100 notes ? “

SOURCES: http://naijafastlink.com/beggar-rejects-dirty-n100-asked-better-one/

See Post You May I Like To Read: Oshiomhole Speaks About His ‘Crimes’, Why Stakeholders Want Him Out
Re: Beggar Rejects Dirty N100, Asked For A Better One by newjosboy: 1:53am On Oct 22, 2018
He should also feel the pain of Boo Harry's government. Beggar with choice.
Re: Beggar Rejects Dirty N100, Asked For A Better One by Olohunjedalo(m): 1:57am On Oct 22, 2018
newjosboy:
He should also feel the pain of Boo Harry's government. Beggar with choice.
Shut up!
It was your hero that stopped the production of the old N100 notes and started to produce new substandard notes after changing the design just because he wanted to remove the Arabic words on the old note .

Re: Beggar Rejects Dirty N100, Asked For A Better One by Kseafresh: 2:50am On Oct 22, 2018
That hundred Naira note looks Haunted abeg shocked
Re: Beggar Rejects Dirty N100, Asked For A Better One by Mulatta(m): 7:32am On Oct 22, 2018
Olohunjedalo:

Shut up!
It was your hero that stopped the production of the old N100 notes and started to produce new substandard notes after changing the design just because he wanted to remove the Arabic words on the old note .
Why didn't he change nigeNig army logo that has Arabic on it
Re: Beggar Rejects Dirty N100, Asked For A Better One by Olohunjedalo(m): 8:03am On Oct 22, 2018
Mulatta:

Why didn't he change nigeNig army logo that has Arabic on it
Go and ask from your father at home cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Debate : Better To Be Worried Than Happiness All The Time - / What Good Can Come Out Of Borno State? / Another Life Lost Over A Cultist Clash... RIP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.