Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

"I Just Want To Thank You" - 19 Years Old Girls Buys New Cars For Parents - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Just Want To Thank You" - 19 Years Old Girls Buys New Cars For Parents (832 Views)

Seyi Vibes Prostrates To Thank Burna Boy After Gifting Him 15m Diamond Chain / Tiktoker, Okoli Classic Who Was Gifted ₦2M By Davido, Buys New Phones For Family / Williams Uchemba New Cars And House (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Just Want To Thank You" - 19 Years Old Girls Buys New Cars For Parents by MovicVibe(m): 1:35am On Oct 22, 2018
This girl is just 19 and she doing well, just acquired a new ride for her parents!

Wish her well please.

https://www.movicvibe.com/19-years-old-girl-acquires-new-cars-for-parents/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Just Want To Thank You" - 19 Years Old Girls Buys New Cars For Parents by newjosboy: 1:43am On Oct 22, 2018
What does she do for a living?
Re: "I Just Want To Thank You" - 19 Years Old Girls Buys New Cars For Parents by Nobody: 1:47am On Oct 22, 2018
newjosboy:
What does she do for a living?
He doesn't ask people what they do for a living

Re: "I Just Want To Thank You" - 19 Years Old Girls Buys New Cars For Parents by Springsdy456958(m): 2:36am On Oct 22, 2018
190yrs old you mean.

(1) (Reply)

TV Host, Ebuka Obi-uchendu Makes His Daughter's Hair Before She Heads To School / Adesua Etomi Biography, Age, Education, Movies And Awards / See What Face Of Nollywood Nigeria 2018 Ella AGU Put On To Celebrate New Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.