Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,418 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

All BMCs Calling Atiku Thief or Corrupt ...lets Do A Test! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All BMCs Calling Atiku Thief or Corrupt ...lets Do A Test! (1372 Views)

Northerners Blast Waspaping On Twitter For Calling Atiku Northern Son. / Dele Rotimi Destroys BMCs & "Bourdillon Mongrels" On Twitter / Buhari and all Bmcs are clowns! My twitter is still working perfectly. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All BMCs Calling Atiku Thief or Corrupt ...lets Do A Test! by jpphilips(m): 11:52am On Oct 22, 2018
Amitez:
To all those accusing Atiku of corruption. I challenge you to this test.

If you have never been involved in corruption, reply by indicating you have never. May God bless your life and give you long life.

However, if you have ever been involved in corruption and you claim otherwise, and accuse Atiku of same sin, may your life be cut short.

I wish to know how many are clean enough to call Atiku Thief!

All BMC are invited to participate in this challenge ooo. Do not run. grin

You could have just recommended Evans for president since you reason with your weed packed lungs, why stop at Atiku alone? 3 federal indictments in a space of 10yrs?
Atiku is not an ordinary criminal, he is criminality personified.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: All BMCs Calling Atiku Thief or Corrupt ...lets Do A Test! by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 22, 2018
jpphilips:

You could have just recommended Evans for president since you reason with your weed packed lungs, why stop at Atiku alone? 3 federal indictments in a space of 10yrs?
Atiku is not an ordinary criminal, he is criminality personified.

And your EFCC is dead abi? Ok while supporting mr integrity he was not corrupt. Now that he is challenging your lord and saviour, you remember 3 indictments in 10 years.

Tell yourself the truth as a JP if you are truly one. Is Buhari not corrupt?
Re: All BMCs Calling Atiku Thief or Corrupt ...lets Do A Test! by Gabriel004: 12:45pm On Oct 22, 2018
Amitez:

If this was an exam question, you scored zero.
Simple answer to the question, are you a saint? Yes or No.

Yes Atiku is corrupt as you said, what about you? Are you clean? If you are not you have no moral right to call Atiku thief.

Just like you have not been caught and jailed, neither has Atiku So please, look at the mirror. Who do you see. Another Atiku. Lol! grin
If it was exam, that is how i will answer you. And tell you, i cannot answer a stupid question.
Re: All BMCs Calling Atiku Thief or Corrupt ...lets Do A Test! by jpphilips(m): 6:54pm On Oct 30, 2018
Amitez:

And your EFCC is dead abi? Ok while supporting mr integrity he was not corrupt. Now that he is challenging your lord and saviour, you remember 3 indictments in 10 years.

Tell yourself the truth as a JP if you are truly one. Is Buhari not corrupt?

So because you think buhari is corrupt, you recommend Evans for president abi? which dog ate your brain?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: All BMCs Calling Atiku Thief or Corrupt ...lets Do A Test! by quickberry(m): 6:56pm On Oct 30, 2018
Amitez:
To all those accusing Atiku of corruption. I challenge you to this test.

If you have never been involved in corruption, reply by indicating you have never. May God bless your life and give you long life.

However, if you have ever been involved in corruption and you claim otherwise, and accuse Atiku of same sin, may your life be cut short.

I wish to know how many are clean enough to call Atiku Thief!

All BMC are invited to participate in this challenge ooo. Do not run. grin

Atiku is a thief....Atiku is atikuloot

(1) (2) (Reply)

Imo 2019: APC NWC Submits Nwosu's Name To INEC / Hey You Atiku Supporters Not Get Conscience. A Big Shame Await You Come 2019. / The Man Who Saw Tomorrow: Universal Scope

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.