Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,327 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:53 AM

Kolanut Reading _ Spiritual Consultation With Kolanut _ Iji Ọjị Gbaa Afa - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Kolanut Reading _ Spiritual Consultation With Kolanut _ Iji Ọjị Gbaa Afa (6453 Views)

Eke Day Prayer With Kolanut(oji Igbo) For Progress / Igbo Philosophy: The Traditional Concept Of "Ibo Chi/chi Ifo Na Chi Iji. / Ooni Performs Ifa Festival Where Kolanut Is Mysteriously Swallowed By Ground(piç (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kolanut Reading _ Spiritual Consultation With Kolanut _ Iji Ọjị Gbaa Afa by bunbit23: 6:52am On Oct 22, 2018
Okoye Anam Isele Azagba:
Secondly how do see or hear what kola nut speaks when thrown on plate as in consulting the gods and goddess
OR how do I hear from the gods and goddess using kola nut

Odogwu Akataaka:
There was a time I wanted to teach us about kolanut nut readings but it wasn't permitted. I wanted to teach us owing to a question by a member of light house of wisdom but then, ezumezu restricted. The reason is simply because, it would promote deception. Hence light house of wisdom forbid wrong information, whatever that might bring about wrong information, we don't promote it

What do I mean?

If we should teach you how to read kolanut from the present kolanut thrown during spiritual engagement. You leave to mark it

Tomorrow, when you see your kolanut facing same direction in same position or point, you assume it says same as you were told not knowing the gods are given you another vital information

It's called deception

Such teaching aren't permitted here

Since kolanut reading has to do with spirits, it's better we introduce the spirits and link you with them as nature made it

When you build mutual contact with them haven the ability to hear from them, see through them, you can give perfect kolanut interpretations (if they so wish)

It's not all spiritualist that interpret kolanut

Your inability to interpret kolanut as a spiritualist doesn't question your spiritual powers

The gods might chose to gift you with a different method of divination

To know all these and get them, human and practical teachings aren't involved here

I do laugh at people who said they are learning dibia (priest)
Re: Kolanut Reading _ Spiritual Consultation With Kolanut _ Iji Ọjị Gbaa Afa by bunbit23: 6:54am On Oct 22, 2018
Odogwu Akataaka:
Is it carpentry work or motor mechanic?

Is not music that you can learn how to compose and play beats

It's spiritism

The spirits has more of the assignment to perfect in you than human. The list human can do is to enlighten you

You are the person to promote your vibration

You don't buy them from the market neither do you pay the price with physical cash

You grow it through constant practices

They are energies. You draw them

You can't do this without knowledge

Sound knowledge.
You can't do it without knowledge.
True knowledge

This is why we are here

Anyone who said he is teaching you kolanut reading is deceiving you

The least human can do for you in kolanut reading is to give you little information like this

When you open kolanut

Re: Kolanut Reading _ Spiritual Consultation With Kolanut _ Iji Ọjị Gbaa Afa by bunbit23: 7:01am On Oct 22, 2018

Re: Kolanut Reading _ Spiritual Consultation With Kolanut _ Iji Ọjị Gbaa Afa by royallord1(m): 7:01am On Oct 22, 2018
bunbit23:
Okoye Anam Isele Azagba:
Secondly how do see or hear what kola nut speaks when thrown on plate as in consulting the gods and goddess
OR how do I hear from the gods and goddess using kola nut

Odogwu Akataaka:
There was a time I wanted to teach us about kolanut nut readings but it wasn't permitted. I wanted to teach us owing to a question by a member of light house of wisdom but then, ezumezu restricted. The reason is simply because, it would promote deception. Hence light house of wisdom forbid wrong information, whatever that might bring about wrong information, we don't promote it

What do I mean?

If we should teach you how to read kolanut from the present kolanut thrown during spiritual engagement. You leave to mark it

Tomorrow, when you see your kolanut facing same direction in same position or point, you assume it says same as you were told not knowing the gods are given you another vital information

It's called deception

Such teaching aren't permitted here

Since kolanut reading has to do with spirits, it's better we introduce the spirits and link you with them as nature made it

When you build mutual contact with them haven the ability to hear from them, see through them, you can give perfect kolanut interpretations (if they so wish)

It's not all spiritualist that interpret kolanut

Your inability to interpret kolanut as a spiritualist doesn't question your spiritual powers

The gods might chose to gift you with a different method of divination

To know all these and get them, human and practical teachings aren't involved here

I do laugh at people who said they are learning dibia (priest)

Oga I need 10 football draws... Dats all.. I don't want to consult for people just for my self... So how can I do that
Re: Kolanut Reading _ Spiritual Consultation With Kolanut _ Iji Ọjị Gbaa Afa by bunbit23: 7:05am On Oct 22, 2018
Odogwu Akataaka:
It has double line.

Now, these are primary information you required to know about kola if you need to know the truth

In every kolanut you open, you find out it has man and woman

It's natural. It's found in every Igbo kolanut

Get 100 or 1,000,000 kolanuts and open them one after another, you this mysteries

Which simply tells you that kolanuts stands for the gods and goddesses

Unity in spirits

Unity in one body

Through kolanut, the spirits are capable of providing informations. It could be anything. It has no restrictions or limit of information. Kola could provide any informative

Information

Do you see reason it's proven to be deception if one should teach you how to read kolanut without establishing a contact with you and the spirits?

To avoid deception, we do better decline and deny young spiritual practitioners such information which spelt doom to the corridor of spirituality
Re: Kolanut Reading _ Spiritual Consultation With Kolanut _ Iji Ọjị Gbaa Afa by bunbit23: 7:07am On Oct 22, 2018
Samuel Calabar:
odogwuakataaka isimmiri igbo nile, ekene m gi, igadi ka echi maka na echi adighi agwu agwu. it shall be well with you. may the gods and goddesses keep you, more light on your path iseeee. odogwu akataaka, what can one do to get the support of the gods and goddesses during job interview?

Odogwu Akataaka:
When you ask about what one could do to gain the support of the gods and goddesses during job interviews, I laugh at you!

This is where the gods and goddesses also laugh at ofeke

Some of you are here not for knowledge that give life and bring happiness, success and progress day by day but for knowledge that help at a point in time

That point in time is at point of need

When you have deceived yourself to that length, sorry for yourself.

To surprise you with what you don't know but need to know, with what you think you know but lack the absolute knowledge

Every spiritual exercise is a gateway for job interview
Re: Kolanut Reading _ Spiritual Consultation With Kolanut _ Iji Ọjị Gbaa Afa by bunbit23: 7:12am On Oct 22, 2018
Odogwu Akataaka:
This is why you were asked to grow your spiritual vibrations

Clear your path from negative vibes

When this is done through constant ritual exercises, you find out every ritual steps provides you with 100% positive results (where positivity is expected)

The truth is this, if you must pay attention to hear the truth. The truth remains that no ritual is special for job interview just like no ritual is special for prosperity

Every progressive rituals provide you with positive results in all endeavors

This is why you were asked to be wise

Get knowledge and understanding of the spirits. Know how these things work

It's not magic but true applications which are done using true spiritual information

Do this and get this when you have removed this from your way

Otherwise, when you do this to get this, because of this, you can't get this!

This is true spiritual information and purpose for sound spiritual knowledge

Why we are wise!

We aren't wise when we hate to pray with kolanut but accepted to pray with kolanut to gain job

The gods would laugh at you and the goddesses would promote your calamity

Get ritualistic, so that whenever you call upon them using any of sacred ritual items for positive results, you be able to get the results

1 Like

Re: Kolanut Reading _ Spiritual Consultation With Kolanut _ Iji Ọjị Gbaa Afa by bunbit23: 7:16am On Oct 22, 2018
Odogwu Akataaka:
Often people would contact me and from morning till night, you find out they are still complaining, given details to help you understand the gravity of their problem

At last, I would surprise them with what they said to be a simple ritual (but then it's not as simple as said):thus no simple ritual

I might say to him, go and get an egg, do so so thing at so so period of time

He might asked, is that all?

To see how ignorant works, if you answered and said, yes, that's all

Most of time do ignore the instructions

Knowledge is power

What you don't know is bigger than you

To fall down the tree, you don't really need dulmer. If you are subject to nature, having knowledge, power, you do that using knowledge you have

It's then you point at a tree with your ọfọ and ask the living tree to die, it die

Without waste of time

It's knowledge that brings about powers

None is spiritual powerful without knowledge

Knowing what you should know

Don't become a student and always depend on someone to help you in spiritual matters. Become a servant and help yourself in all spiritual related matters

To do this ask for sound spiritual knowledge and practices

When you do it, day by day, you are growing

Bit by bit, you gain promotion.

In no distant time, you become a different man

It's not belief or just knowledge

But knowledge and practices

Re: Kolanut Reading _ Spiritual Consultation With Kolanut _ Iji Ọjị Gbaa Afa by bunbit23: 7:54am On Oct 22, 2018
Odogwu Akataaka:
Knowledge and practices asked you to consult the gods with four kolanut cotyledons early in the morning when you haven't wash your mouth. Inserting seven 21 seeds of kolanut on your mouth to pray the gods and goddesses over the job interview which you are about to go this morning

Knowing the name of the company and its location, or the interviewer help success

Let the gods and goddesses know all they needed to know about the interview to help success

Say your prayers, reminding them about your mutual relationship with them and why they shouldn't allow you to mix this interview text

Affirming with positive, promising to make sacrifices (if you are sure you will) unto them as soon as you gain the job

Because oseoji (alligator pepper ) doesn't embark on a shameful trip, that your presence shall draw all positive energies today for sole wishes

Bending down to pick a sand, hold together with the kola saying, if earth are active, let your affirmatives proves to be active before the presents of the gods and goddesses.

Your ancestors shouldn't forsake you. Call all forces working for you (if you know them). How would you know them when you are ofeke?

If you aren't ofeke, you should know forces working for you, invoke them and ask them to go with you. That you must have the job. Gain the love and attraction of the interviewers to prove and appoint the best among the rest the

As you mote it so be it

Break the kolanut and go straight on the road, reaching a straight road, drop the rituals straight forward and say, ahead ahead is movement of a sheep. We move ahead towards greatness and turn back to celebrate our victory. Splash the seeds seven times above the air (turn back and return to your house immediately)

When the time comes for you to go for the interview

To take your bath, count seven seeds of alligator pepper, pray positively with it and pour inside your bucket of water. (if you have been taken bath on shower, use bucket for this)

Pour your waters and bath
Re: Kolanut Reading _ Spiritual Consultation With Kolanut _ Iji Ọjị Gbaa Afa by bunbit23: 7:55am On Oct 22, 2018
Odogwu Akataaka:
When you are done, insert three seeds on your mouth (avoid to swallow it)

If you can't do this comfortably, insert seven seeds on your pocket and ask all forces you invoked to follow you. That the victory and success belongs to you all

I do encourage you insert three seed inside your mouth (it's proving to active during job interview than inserting on your pocket

You are guided to insert inside your pocket when conversations are least expected

Since job interview goes with questions and answers, do your best to insert three seeds on your mouth

Hide them wherever you find comfort inside your mouth. It's too tiny and not bone

A seed of akwụ ojukwu are inserting inside the mouth all through the day talk less of a seed of alligator pepper

Those of you who are mariners, I have said it often and I keep repeating, stop delaying yourself

Find pleasure visiting waters for constant progressive rituals

Fools despise knowledge and find pleasure complaining fouls

I have observed something, some people cherish poverty and hardship but pretends that aren't happy being poor.

Ignorant

Your success is right before you, ignorant is why you can't see the opportunity
Re: Kolanut Reading _ Spiritual Consultation With Kolanut _ Iji Ọjị Gbaa Afa by bunbit23: 9:17am On Oct 22, 2018
Gerrald Ogoegb:
Good day GGM..isi mmiri igbo niine,
1.sir please do spirits wear cloths or the walk naked or are the same like how we do see it in movies (cloths)

Odogwu Akataaka:
How do you see them in the movie?
Does spirits appears in the television?

Do they joined artist during movie set?

How it that you saw spirits in the movie? I wish to know!

To answer your question for the benefit of knowledge as a young practitioner, I have to tell you the truth. Spirits doesn't put on cloths but then they put on cloths!
One may asked, how?

Wisdom will tell you how

When you visit spiritual world (realms of the spirits), you find out that spirits doesn't wear cloth as you asked

They aren't naked neither

How?

One may asked, how?

unclothedness is a literally word not spiritual word

unclothedness in a common sense talks about openness of body

Now I ask, does spirits possess body?

Spirits has no body to expose how then would someone say they are naked

This simply question that which you said you saw in the movie
Re: Kolanut Reading _ Spiritual Consultation With Kolanut _ Iji Ọjị Gbaa Afa by bunbit23: 9:21am On Oct 22, 2018
Odogwu Akataaka:
It places a question mark to it saying, could this be a spirit? Can this be a true representative of spirit being? Wisdom calls it human imagination!

It has no true information

Above are true information telling you how and the possible reasons why spirits doesn't wear cloths

Now, I tell you how they wear cloth

Remember the above explanation took place as it was in the realms of spirit

Below talks about the true information on how its in the world , world of human and spirits (ụwa mmụọ na mmadụ).

When a spirit messenger are sent to you. He sometimes possess human form to help the mission

This is when you come across someone (spirit person) on the road, market, office, perhaps in woman like or man like

Here, you aren't expecting him to be naked or to come like a weed or an animal

They make appearances among men and sons and daughters of men possessing a body for the benefit of the mission

You see him as a young man or an elderly person

He could possess person of a day old baby lieing naked

He could disguise himself or herself as a rich or poor man/woman

He could come by car or board a taxi

These are ways spirits are seen with cloths
Re: Kolanut Reading _ Spiritual Consultation With Kolanut _ Iji Ọjị Gbaa Afa by bunbit23: 9:25am On Oct 22, 2018
Odogwu Akataaka:
When we talk about spirits wearing cloths in the dreams. It still for same purpose as seen in the physics

When they wish to perfect a mission that solely has to do human comfort, they put on dress to help the mission

These are known as disguise, it's doesn't represent true spirit being as seen in the realm

More light to our paths

Angels guide

We have return a bit

But then, una they ask question ooooo

The gods are wise
Re: Kolanut Reading _ Spiritual Consultation With Kolanut _ Iji Ọjị Gbaa Afa by bunbit23: 9:16am On Oct 23, 2018
B
Re: Kolanut Reading _ Spiritual Consultation With Kolanut _ Iji Ọjị Gbaa Afa by February30(m): 9:45am On Oct 25, 2018
afrocollege.com.ng
Re: Kolanut Reading _ Spiritual Consultation With Kolanut _ Iji Ọjị Gbaa Afa by bunbit23: 7:17pm On Oct 25, 2018
February30:

add me to the group please!!!

Check our contact above

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba, A People Of Imperial History - In Pictures / Ever Seen An Igbo Begging For Alms?(photo) / Who Is The Longest Serving Monarch In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.