Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Ayo Fayose Reacts To Kaduna Massacre From EFCC Custody - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayo Fayose Reacts To Kaduna Massacre From EFCC Custody (42579 Views)

Governor Abdulrazaq Chased Away By Decamping APC Members - Isaac Fayose Reacts / Fayose Reacts To Presentation Of Buhari's WAEC Certificate / Fayose Reacts To 2018 Osun Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayo Fayose Reacts To Kaduna Massacre From EFCC Custody by experimentist: 10:30am On Oct 22, 2018
Not in pains yet huh?

Effcc haven't start work yet!

Why is not hand him over to the DSS for proper drillings.
Re: Ayo Fayose Reacts To Kaduna Massacre From EFCC Custody by Okoroawusa: 10:41am On Oct 22, 2018
mimimile93:
This criminal shouldn't be allowed to have access to phones
He has media aides
Re: Ayo Fayose Reacts To Kaduna Massacre From EFCC Custody by blackmercyvelli(m): 10:41am On Oct 22, 2018
Doerstech:

You that have access to your phone and not a criminal clap for yourself.....
you are a criminal
Re: Ayo Fayose Reacts To Kaduna Massacre From EFCC Custody by blackmercyvelli(m): 10:44am On Oct 22, 2018
Please dont alow this criminal to access any phone
Re: Ayo Fayose Reacts To Kaduna Massacre From EFCC Custody by bimgo: 10:51am On Oct 22, 2018
All our EX GOVERNORS AND PRESIDENT are saints now including TINUBU,OSHIOMOLE,ROTIMI, OBASANJO, FASHOLA, BUHARI, BABANGIDA, FAYEMI, ABUBAKA, ETC. THERE IS GOD OOOOO
mimimile93:
Re: Ayo Fayose Reacts To Kaduna Massacre From EFCC Custody by Okwyjesus(m): 10:54am On Oct 22, 2018
mimimile93:

It funny when people like you talk like Saint. If we trace the source of money used for your training it may a proceed of corrupt activities. An average Nigeria is corrupt both in Public.and Private sector.

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose Reacts To Kaduna Massacre From EFCC Custody by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 22, 2018
vicardino:

U have spoken incoherently just in few minutes interval. I don't engage incoherent folks sir. Your burukutu seller is waiting 4u sir, please don't keep her waiting.

Ofcourse it will be incoherent since your fellow Christians killing Muslims are having a field day
Re: Ayo Fayose Reacts To Kaduna Massacre From EFCC Custody by Beetobee(f): 11:20am On Oct 22, 2018
Amen, amen and amen to that prayer!
Re: Ayo Fayose Reacts To Kaduna Massacre From EFCC Custody by spafu(m): 11:21am On Oct 22, 2018
ChrisMafian:
May God protect the lives of my Nigeria brethrens in Kaduna.
Having said that, this criminal should be tried fast and sentenced to jailed and the illiterate handler should remove the Gov in his twitter id.
Agbaya, and we didn't see you make a single comment on your governor who worn a babariga van to collect millions of dollars on video.
Re: Ayo Fayose Reacts To Kaduna Massacre From EFCC Custody by Billionaire09: 11:39am On Oct 22, 2018
mimimile93:

Which kangaroo Nigeria government political court, affirmed governor Fayose a criminal?

The main criminals are in aso rock protected by the zoo armed government extortors.

Re: Ayo Fayose Reacts To Kaduna Massacre From EFCC Custody by Billionaire09: 11:50am On Oct 22, 2018
Chibuzor11:
All I can say is that this man need to be sentenced to death immediately he's found guilty by the court (which we know he is).

Youths that have traded their lives for some bread crumbles will still support this criminal, a criminal whose great grand children will benefit from his loot and their great grand children might be in hardship just because their great grand father was an ass licking corruption aider.

We Igbos disassociate our reasonable selves from that controversial Nmadi Kanu and his irredeemable lost loyalists. We know that group only support corrupt and evil things that's why they are wagging their tails for this Demon.

Senseless comment from senseless bigotry.

Re: Ayo Fayose Reacts To Kaduna Massacre From EFCC Custody by IchBinBrait(m): 11:55am On Oct 22, 2018
Akinlady:
Massacre not mascara

Females ehnn.. . grin
Re: Ayo Fayose Reacts To Kaduna Massacre From EFCC Custody by Lovelife433(m): 12:12pm On Oct 22, 2018
mimimile93:
but that lifeless cow from doura should have access to ogogoro abi? i here u

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose Reacts To Kaduna Massacre From EFCC Custody by BrokenCock: 12:43pm On Oct 22, 2018
mimimile93:
go and tell them na!
Re: Ayo Fayose Reacts To Kaduna Massacre From EFCC Custody by BrokenCock: 12:45pm On Oct 22, 2018
mimimile93:
Only a thief will support a thief..
u wey been do MMM-guilder no be thief u be?
Re: Ayo Fayose Reacts To Kaduna Massacre From EFCC Custody by BunmiSkye: 1:52pm On Oct 22, 2018
I am not of the opinion that he is sentenced to death for whatever reasons justifiable but i believe he needs to learn alot asides punishable law offenses,,,,,this man requires wisdom in all of his doings,i really didnt even expect that he is alleged of anything whatsoever after his tenure.

Chibuzor11:
All I can say is that this man need to be sentenced to death immediately he's found guilty by the court (which we know he is).

Youths that have traded their lives for some bread crumbles will still support this criminal, a criminal whose great grand children will benefit from his loot and their great grand children might be in hardship just because their great grand father was an ass licking corruption aider.

We Igbos disassociate our reasonable selves from that controversial Nmadi Kanu and his irredeemable lost loyalists. We know that group only support corrupt and evil things that's why they are wagging their tails for this Demon.
Re: Ayo Fayose Reacts To Kaduna Massacre From EFCC Custody by naijajobx: 2:33pm On Oct 22, 2018
smiley
Re: Ayo Fayose Reacts To Kaduna Massacre From EFCC Custody by naijapage(f): 2:35pm On Oct 22, 2018
I Wonder what this Country is becoming everyday, May God Of Alph Lukau Help us

Re: Ayo Fayose Reacts To Kaduna Massacre From EFCC Custody by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 2:36pm On Oct 22, 2018
Chibuzor11:

Sharap, I don't blame you, I blame network providers for giving out free data anyhow.
Re: Ayo Fayose Reacts To Kaduna Massacre From EFCC Custody by mavisolyn(f): 3:56pm On Oct 22, 2018
The guy don dey dey loyal small small.... hate speech reducing. Hope say that no be sign of SAI BUHARI please forgive me.
ME : Even if Buhari forgive you, we no go gree you must be sentence once found guilty cheesy smiley
Re: Ayo Fayose Reacts To Kaduna Massacre From EFCC Custody by GetCofOProperty: 4:27pm On Oct 22, 2018
[quote author=naijapage post=72316192]I Wonder what this Country is becoming everyday, May God Of Alph Lukau Help us

What a pity for Fayose. It's not good for one to run his/her mouth without thinking of the possible future consequences.
Re: Ayo Fayose Reacts To Kaduna Massacre From EFCC Custody by Ganbite: 4:30pm On Oct 22, 2018
For what please ? how sure re you he is indeed corrupt of committed the offence?
Re: Ayo Fayose Reacts To Kaduna Massacre From EFCC Custody by Akiika: 5:21pm On Oct 22, 2018
bigt2:

What exactly did he steal? Has it been proven beyond reasonable doubts
But you will turn around and question why there hasn't been infrastructural development, poverty alleviation, security etc in the country.....have you proven those without any reasonable doubt in any court of law?
Re: Ayo Fayose Reacts To Kaduna Massacre From EFCC Custody by bigt2(m): 4:33pm On Oct 23, 2018
Akiika:

But you will turn around and question why there hasn't been infrastructural development, poverty alleviation, security etc in the country.....have you proven those without any reasonable doubt in any court of law?
You're answering a question with another question undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fateema Ganduje And Ajibola Ajimobi Are A Non-virtuous Couple – Kwankwaso / Kayan Zance: Gifts From Ajimobi To Ganduje Family (Photos) / Body Of General Idris Alkali Found In Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.