Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,145 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Ayo Fayose Reacts To Kaduna Massacre From EFCC Custody - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayo Fayose Reacts To Kaduna Massacre From EFCC Custody (42575 Views)

Governor Abdulrazaq Chased Away By Decamping APC Members - Isaac Fayose Reacts / Fayose Reacts To Presentation Of Buhari's WAEC Certificate / Fayose Reacts To 2018 Osun Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayo Fayose Reacts To Kaduna Massacre From EFCC Custody by Rexnegro(m): 9:05am On Oct 22, 2018
okay
Re: Ayo Fayose Reacts To Kaduna Massacre From EFCC Custody by Babacool100(m): 9:06am On Oct 22, 2018
Amen. May God save us all
Re: Ayo Fayose Reacts To Kaduna Massacre From EFCC Custody by Temple1288(m): 9:06am On Oct 22, 2018
A section of people in Nigeria are well-known for their bloodthirstiness. So killings will always come up when they're around you. After Kaduna, they'd move to some other State around.
Re: Ayo Fayose Reacts To Kaduna Massacre From EFCC Custody by santopelele(m): 9:07am On Oct 22, 2018
FAYOSE MY MAN, THE MAN WEY SABI
Re: Ayo Fayose Reacts To Kaduna Massacre From EFCC Custody by omodavid1(m): 9:07am On Oct 22, 2018
oluwasegun007:
THEY GIVE AM ACCESS TO PHONE
his twitter account is now in charge of his s.a media lere olayinka.he said it when he was going to efcc.nairaland na mumu.he even said it on his twitter account.
Re: Ayo Fayose Reacts To Kaduna Massacre From EFCC Custody by BAVOSKI(m): 9:08am On Oct 22, 2018
Falana gbotieeee
Re: Ayo Fayose Reacts To Kaduna Massacre From EFCC Custody by winj3: 9:08am On Oct 22, 2018
kidap:
The Former Governor of Ekiti State, Ayo Fayose as reacted to the Killing in Kaduna State.
The governor who is in EFCC took to his twitter account with caption saying ...
EFCC is set to arraign the former governor before the Federal High Court in Lagos on Monday (today) for an alleged fraud of N2.2bn.
Source: https://www.dailynaija.com/post/ayo-fayose-reacts-to-kaduna-mascara-from-efcc-custody

This fool like many Nigerian still cannot realize that some god is not responsible for anything in their lives, he prayed everyday again EFCC yet still ended up there.
Christians pray everyday against northern terrorism but it still happens, instead of rallying themselves to confront it they keep praying.
Re: Ayo Fayose Reacts To Kaduna Massacre From EFCC Custody by OhiOfIhima: 9:09am On Oct 22, 2018
mimimile93:
This criminal shouldn't be allowed to have access to phones

He was not the one handle his twitter account, his media aids does.
Re: Ayo Fayose Reacts To Kaduna Massacre From EFCC Custody by newjosboy: 9:09am On Oct 22, 2018
ChrisMafian:

Ipob miscreant, not even Cownu shout out will save Fayose the thief grin

What is it with you and the emboldened. Someone from Benue will comment you name him with the word. Someone from Kano you still name him with the word. Ore mi are you ok? Are you alright? Are you real sure?
Re: Ayo Fayose Reacts To Kaduna Massacre From EFCC Custody by israelmao(m): 9:10am On Oct 22, 2018
mimimile93:

The man is still under investigation he is not yet a criminal until the court of competent jurisdiction proves otherwise.
Re: Ayo Fayose Reacts To Kaduna Massacre From EFCC Custody by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 22, 2018
ChrisMafian:
May God protect the lives of my Nigeria brethrens in Kaduna.
Having said that, this criminal should be tried fast and sentenced to jailed and the illiterate handler should remove the Gov in his twitter id.

i wish you knew how silly you just sounded...
Re: Ayo Fayose Reacts To Kaduna Massacre From EFCC Custody by MrRichmond: 9:13am On Oct 22, 2018
See many idiots on this thread rush to call Fayose criminal.

If you ask them about the massive corruption in this buhari led government, they will not have any tangible response.

Bunch of fools!

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose Reacts To Kaduna Massacre From EFCC Custody by rock003: 9:15am On Oct 22, 2018
ChrisMafian:
Having said that, this criminal should be tried fast and sentenced to jailed and the illiterate handler should remove the Gov in his twitter id.

While the other thieves in APC should be be given complete freedom?
You are biased and that makes you an irresponsible person

To you, a corrupt APC faithful should be free, while a corrupt APC opposition should be jailed.

What a useless blind life you are living!

1 Like

Re: Ayo Fayose Reacts To Kaduna Massacre From EFCC Custody by AtikuDeman: 9:18am On Oct 22, 2018
ChrisMafian:
Should be tried and sentenced to which jail? By who? Buhari? You must be joking
Re: Ayo Fayose Reacts To Kaduna Massacre From EFCC Custody by AtikuDeman: 9:20am On Oct 22, 2018
mimimile93:
In all honesty, without bais, you don't deserve to have breath
Re: Ayo Fayose Reacts To Kaduna Massacre From EFCC Custody by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 22, 2018
Temple1288:
A section of people in Nigeria are well-known for their bloodthirstiness. So killings will always come up when they're around you. After Kaduna, they'd move to some other State around.

I agree wholeheartedly with you. Christians are well known for their bloodythirstiness hence the reason for the crisis in Kaduna that killed scores of Muslims.

Re: Ayo Fayose Reacts To Kaduna Massacre From EFCC Custody by alukstea(m): 9:23am On Oct 22, 2018
OSHOKOMOLE.... Irumole to fi toothpick je Eba... kiss
Re: Ayo Fayose Reacts To Kaduna Massacre From EFCC Custody by Moche234: 9:27am On Oct 22, 2018
Hater!!! Be informed that oshokomole twitter platform is currently being handled by his media Aide
Re: Ayo Fayose Reacts To Kaduna Massacre From EFCC Custody by IRIEBOY(m): 9:28am On Oct 22, 2018
kidap:
The Former Governor of Ekiti State, Ayo Fayose as reacted to the Killing in Kaduna State.

EFCC is set to arraign the former governor before the Federal High Court in Lagos on Monday (today) for an alleged fraud of N2.2bn.

Source: https://www.dailynaija.com/post/ayo-fayose-reacts-to-kaduna-mascara-from-efcc-custody
we have been hearing such statement since 2001 and there is still religious killings.. until we use our brain properly, God can not come down and help us...
Re: Ayo Fayose Reacts To Kaduna Massacre From EFCC Custody by ehinmowo: 9:30am On Oct 22, 2018
mimimile93:
Only a thief will support a thief..

He that is without sin should cast the first stone! That is Buhar's govt makes you think. The most corrupt people are in his cabinet.
Re: Ayo Fayose Reacts To Kaduna Massacre From EFCC Custody by abya(m): 9:40am On Oct 22, 2018
ChrisMafian:

Ipob miscreant, not even Cownu shout out will save Fayose the thief grin
Your mumu is 100%.

Re: Ayo Fayose Reacts To Kaduna Massacre From EFCC Custody by ehissi(m): 9:41am On Oct 22, 2018
mimimile93:
Only a thief will support a thief..

Only a zombie will support a lifeless one.. angry

Ganduje is responsible to the people of Kno state only. Fayose is responsible to the whole world...... undecided

#BackToDaura2019 Loading.....
Re: Ayo Fayose Reacts To Kaduna Massacre From EFCC Custody by Holymann(m): 9:44am On Oct 22, 2018
ChrisMafian:
How will they jail him when the major witness in his case has been allowed out of the country for decamping to APC
Lest I forget, how does one get "Sentenced To Jailed"??
Re: Ayo Fayose Reacts To Kaduna Massacre From EFCC Custody by agboaustine: 9:50am On Oct 22, 2018
Amen o in Jesus name
Re: Ayo Fayose Reacts To Kaduna Massacre From EFCC Custody by gentlegenius(m): 9:53am On Oct 22, 2018
mimimile93:
He's a criminal because he is not a member of APC... The same way APC members will become criminals when Atiku takes over. But thou shall not cry of witch hunting when this happens. Because it is your dullard that started it.
Re: Ayo Fayose Reacts To Kaduna Massacre From EFCC Custody by vicardino(m): 9:58am On Oct 22, 2018
I normally don't respond to posts but I think your head must be paining you. If you have nothing sensible to say, why not just shut up? Are u in kd? Jeez.
ollah1:

I agree wholeheartedly with you. Christians are well known for their bloodythirstiness hence the reason for the crisis in Kaduna that killed scores of Muslims.
Re: Ayo Fayose Reacts To Kaduna Massacre From EFCC Custody by dreezybines: 10:01am On Oct 22, 2018
mimimile93:

I'm sure the device he's using is been monitored...
Re: Ayo Fayose Reacts To Kaduna Massacre From EFCC Custody by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 22, 2018
vicardino:
I normally don't respond to posts but I think your head must be paining you. If you have nothing sensible to say, why not just shut up? Are u in kd? Jeez.

You normally don't respond but you were masturbating when you typed that hateful message without knowing it will hit you and your religion. In an attempt to attack a set of people and their religion, you attacked yours and it's members. Says alot about the hate, hypocrisy and bigoteg iinside most of you
Re: Ayo Fayose Reacts To Kaduna Massacre From EFCC Custody by vicardino(m): 10:09am On Oct 22, 2018
Oga, it seems you are missing your normal burukutu o. What hateful message did I type? Please quote the message.
ollah1:

You normally don't respond but you were masturbating when you typed that hateful message without knowing it will hit you and your religion. In an attempt to attack a set of people and their religion, you attacked yours and it's members. Says alot about the hate, hypocrisy and bigoteg iinside most of you
Re: Ayo Fayose Reacts To Kaduna Massacre From EFCC Custody by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 22, 2018
vicardino:
Oga, it seems you are missing your normal burukutu o. What hateful message did I type? Please quote the message.

Why did you quote me with your sentimental message while ignoring the member who wrote a hateful message? Perhaps, what he wrote is good by you since it a bigoted message against a religion but you couldn't stand the heat when you realised your faith and his members are culprits while others are the victims
Re: Ayo Fayose Reacts To Kaduna Massacre From EFCC Custody by ofordegreat(m): 10:20am On Oct 22, 2018
kidap:

Good one! More grace to him
Re: Ayo Fayose Reacts To Kaduna Massacre From EFCC Custody by vicardino(m): 10:24am On Oct 22, 2018
ollah1:

Why did you quote me with your sentimental message while ignoring the member who wrote a hateful message? Perhaps, what he wrote is good by you since it a bigoted message against a religion but you couldn't stand the heat when you realised your faith and his members are culprits while others are the victims

U have spoken incoherently just in few minutes interval. I don't engage incoherent folks sir. Your burukutu seller is waiting 4u sir, please don't keep her waiting.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Influencer Omojuwa ordered for a T- shirt with Kadaria Ahmed tweet printed on it / Nigerian Flag: Green, White, Green = Islamic Nation / NTA Cuts LIVE Program As Yakubu Gowon Refuses To Speak In Hausa (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.