Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,440 members, 7,815,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

‘Nigerian Workers Should Be Clapping For Us’ – Chris Ngige - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Nigerian Workers Should Be Clapping For Us’ – Chris Ngige (21698 Views)

The North Is Clapping For Wike / New Minimum Wage: Reps Reject N27,000 Approved For Nigerian Workers / Ngige: Nigerians Should Be Clapping For Buhari Every Day & Thanking Us After God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Nigerian Workers Should Be Clapping For Us’ – Chris Ngige by Fekkyranky: 12:32pm On Oct 22, 2018
God will disappoint APC government as they disappoint Nigerian workers.
Re: ‘Nigerian Workers Should Be Clapping For Us’ – Chris Ngige by oshe111(m): 12:33pm On Oct 22, 2018
KANUISALIVE:
[s][/s]
CAll police

Re: ‘Nigerian Workers Should Be Clapping For Us’ – Chris Ngige by kevwemike: 12:37pm On Oct 22, 2018
sirlekzy:
The Minister of Labour and Employment, Chris Ngige, says Nigerian workers should be clapping for the Buhari administration because it has done well for them.

Speaking in an interview with Channels TV, Ngige said the Buhari administration has been able to manage the welfare of workers in the country better than other administrations.

“Many people will not remember very quickly. That I In the military government, at a time, there was an embargo on employment; even embargo on promotions. When people go, the vacancies are there and the monies are returned to the coffers of the government. We are not doing so and I thought Nigerian workers should be clapping for us for that. We are promoting them (workers) as we speak; we are replacing those who have left. In fact, when people leave on high grades, we do what is called suppression and get more (people) on the lower grades. The Presidency doesn’t want anybody to be laid off; this President.” he said

The Minister went on to say President Buhari is very concerned about the welfare of workers because he was part of them, as a soldier. He said the Buhari administration has recruited 30,000 policemen and thousands of workers into various parastatals of the government.

Source: https://www.gistkit.com/naija-news/nigerian-workers-should-be-clapping-for-us-fg/

that is what you get when u voted useless old fools to power

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘Nigerian Workers Should Be Clapping For Us’ – Chris Ngige by BrokenCock: 12:40pm On Oct 22, 2018
A bastardt at 40 izza bastardt forever!

1 Like

Re: ‘Nigerian Workers Should Be Clapping For Us’ – Chris Ngige by SHNAYAJO: 1:05pm On Oct 22, 2018
is this one ok.? cos i don't tink so.. clap ko clipper ni.. God bless nigeria..

1 Like

Re: ‘Nigerian Workers Should Be Clapping For Us’ – Chris Ngige by Quinic(m): 1:07pm On Oct 22, 2018
comparing military government with civilian. is he taking us back or what?

2 Likes

Re: ‘Nigerian Workers Should Be Clapping For Us’ – Chris Ngige by Stanbaba30: 1:09pm On Oct 22, 2018
Just imagine Ngige making reference back to the military regime where jobs were terminated, promotions not given and recruitments not made as a yard stick to clapping for a present government that has short changed civil servants. Kaaai, this man is insane walahi.

1 Like

Re: ‘Nigerian Workers Should Be Clapping For Us’ – Chris Ngige by ndubueze92(m): 1:25pm On Oct 22, 2018
omonla10:
There's always 2 sides to a coin. Buhari's Govt has favoured me and my colleagues so much.. I feel u can't just build on a damaged structure. It's better to pull down d structure and start building from d scratch.. The economy was already nose diving before
this administration came in.

I can remember exchange rate jumping from around 160 to 225 in few months towards the end of the last administration.. As a former forex trader, I know u can't just change the trend overnight when heading towards a direction.

I believe this country is heading towards a positive direction.
You lie a lot. GEJ left it at 199, PMB came and it was over 600. Remember he promised to make 1naira to 1dollar..... What's wetin d happen? Is it when we unleash a bomb on Israel?
Re: ‘Nigerian Workers Should Be Clapping For Us’ – Chris Ngige by DopeWill(m): 1:32pm On Oct 22, 2018
sirlekzy:
The Minister of Labour and Employment, Chris Ngige, says Nigerian workers should be clapping for the Buhari administration because it has done well for them.

Speaking in an interview with Channels TV, Ngige said the Buhari administration has been able to manage the welfare of workers in the country better than other administrations.

“Many people will not remember very quickly. In the military government, at a time, there was an embargo on employment; even embargo on promotions. When people go, the vacancies are there and the monies are returned to the coffers of the government. We are not doing so and I thought Nigerian workers should be clapping for us for that. We are promoting them (workers) as we speak; we are replacing those who have left. In fact, when people leave on high grades, we do what is called suppression and get more (people) on the lower grades. The Presidency doesn’t want anybody to be laid off; this President.” he said

The Minister went on to say President Buhari is very concerned about the welfare of workers because he was part of them, as a soldier. He said the Buhari administration has recruited 30,000 policemen and thousands of workers into various parastatals of the government.

Source: https://www.gistkit.com/naija-news/nigerian-workers-should-be-clapping-for-us-fg/

Lifeless Statement
Re: ‘Nigerian Workers Should Be Clapping For Us’ – Chris Ngige by Ogaga87(m): 1:57pm On Oct 22, 2018
I know the mouth of some people has won for them the capital of lies, like that minister.. But this guy's mouth has the award for stupid talk...
On top 2000 naira difference, this government stupidity, like water, can create another Atlantic ocean..

1 Like

Re: ‘Nigerian Workers Should Be Clapping For Us’ – Chris Ngige by donqx: 1:59pm On Oct 22, 2018
smiley
Re: ‘Nigerian Workers Should Be Clapping For Us’ – Chris Ngige by kolmart: 2:07pm On Oct 22, 2018
Is this man call Ngige ok
Re: ‘Nigerian Workers Should Be Clapping For Us’ – Chris Ngige by omonla10(m): 2:08pm On Oct 22, 2018
ndubueze92:
You lie a lot. GEJ left it at 199, PMB came and it was over 600. Remember he promised to make 1naira to 1dollar..... What's wetin d happen? Is it when we unleash a bomb on Israel?
199?.how come apc used 225 to campaign.. Where dem get that from. Go and check again.
Re: ‘Nigerian Workers Should Be Clapping For Us’ – Chris Ngige by naijapage(f): 2:09pm On Oct 22, 2018
I Wonder what this Country is becoming everyday, May God Of Alph Lukau Help us

Re: ‘Nigerian Workers Should Be Clapping For Us’ – Chris Ngige by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 22, 2018
omonla10:
hmm.. For ex trade affects Ur blood pressure and I don't want to die young. But it is OK for a big time investor with maybe 2m to 5m capital.

Left forex 2010
wow!!....since 2010? Quite a long time tho. Been practicing and learning the rudiments of it for months. Though I don't have any 2m or 5m to invest now o ...lolzz.
Thanks for your response!!
Re: ‘Nigerian Workers Should Be Clapping For Us’ – Chris Ngige by UncletC: 2:44pm On Oct 22, 2018
omonla10:
There's always 2 sides to a coin. Buhari's Govt has favoured me and my colleagues so much.. I feel u can't just build on a damaged structure. It's better to pull down d structure and start building from d scratch.. The economy was already nose diving before
this administration came in.

I can remember exchange rate jumping from around 160 to 225 in few months towards the end of the last administration.. As a former forex trader, I know u can't just change the trend overnight when heading towards a direction.

I believe this country is heading towards a positive direction.

you are lying, exchange rate was at N197 when Jonathan handed over.
keep lying, I wonder how much you are paid.
Re: ‘Nigerian Workers Should Be Clapping For Us’ – Chris Ngige by bukason997: 2:56pm On Oct 22, 2018
Federal Government should please come to our rescue. We have been on strike since NLC nation wide strike embarked on. The NLC have called off and activities have kicked started but not the Federal College of Education. We are suffering biko Colleges of education academic staff Union should please call off the strike students are now frustrated despite the huge amount we pay as school fees yet our future is been delayed, we the degree students in affiliation with unical are yet to complete our second semester before the strike came now they have worsend the whole thing with this strike of a thing.
Re: ‘Nigerian Workers Should Be Clapping For Us’ – Chris Ngige by omonla10(m): 3:08pm On Oct 22, 2018
jodeer:
wow!!....since 2010? Quite a long time tho. Been practicing and learning the rudiments of it for months. Though I don't have any 2m or 5m to invest now o ...lolzz.
Thanks for your response!!
traded actively for 4 years. All through recession period. Trading with large capital enables u to study d market better and not over risking trades.. Cos failure starts the day u want to turn 50k to 200k In a day, which is doable but pure gambling
Re: ‘Nigerian Workers Should Be Clapping For Us’ – Chris Ngige by jimmynauty: 3:09pm On Oct 22, 2018
Nbote:
If We had stoned dis ediots like dey asked us to, mayb jus mayb, dey will have had some sense...
Re: ‘Nigerian Workers Should Be Clapping For Us’ – Chris Ngige by precious1967(m): 3:22pm On Oct 22, 2018
Foolish man, can N24,000.00 enough for least civil servant to feed his family? fuel n445.00: rice no go area. beans don't go near it. electricity na upstairs e dey.

1 Like

Re: ‘Nigerian Workers Should Be Clapping For Us’ – Chris Ngige by OtunbaJ: 3:35pm On Oct 22, 2018
Oga u are sick
Re: ‘Nigerian Workers Should Be Clapping For Us’ – Chris Ngige by Cityguy: 4:43pm On Oct 22, 2018
You will soon be clasped and not clapped for.
Re: ‘Nigerian Workers Should Be Clapping For Us’ – Chris Ngige by Bigboss111(m): 5:05pm On Oct 22, 2018
That's why things are not going well in Nigeria. The way these old politicians reason is sickening.

May God have mercy on poor Nigerians.
Re: ‘Nigerian Workers Should Be Clapping For Us’ – Chris Ngige by Charly68: 5:06pm On Oct 22, 2018
Ngige is too proud and does not know how to talk .
Re: ‘Nigerian Workers Should Be Clapping For Us’ – Chris Ngige by Godmademan(m): 5:11pm On Oct 22, 2018
This guy is high on osogbo weed supplied by osinbajo cheesy angry grin grin
Re: ‘Nigerian Workers Should Be Clapping For Us’ – Chris Ngige by emmyN(m): 6:21pm On Oct 22, 2018
Can you imagine this man comparing life in the 20th century with today's! Who does that
Re: ‘Nigerian Workers Should Be Clapping For Us’ – Chris Ngige by loomer: 6:23pm On Oct 22, 2018
I no know why them release this fool from toilet
Re: ‘Nigerian Workers Should Be Clapping For Us’ – Chris Ngige by Alwaysmiling(f): 6:45pm On Oct 22, 2018
Not only clapping they should be dancing for u
Re: ‘Nigerian Workers Should Be Clapping For Us’ – Chris Ngige by jesusislor(m): 7:00pm On Oct 22, 2018
It is not his fault. Lifeless government
Re: ‘Nigerian Workers Should Be Clapping For Us’ – Chris Ngige by foworaboy(m): 7:04pm On Oct 22, 2018
I don't know why NLC cannot start influencing it's member to vote them out next year if they cannot pay new minimum wage, even if they have to reduce their own fat allowances.. This should be trending on all social media now,, I am sure that's more of a threat to them than the proposed strike..
Re: ‘Nigerian Workers Should Be Clapping For Us’ – Chris Ngige by Ten06(m): 8:28pm On Oct 22, 2018
This man is sick
Re: ‘Nigerian Workers Should Be Clapping For Us’ – Chris Ngige by temi2008: 9:16pm On Oct 22, 2018
He is right though
Clapping for their failure

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints Chidi Uzowa As New ICRC Boss, Nominates Six For NBS Board / I Will Jail All Those Involved In Offa Robbery Case- Gov-elect Abdulrazaq / Naira Redesign: Buhari, Emefiele Meet Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.