Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,613 members, 7,816,518 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

A Look At The Biafran Military Intelligence That Evacuated Nnamdi Kanu Despite - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Look At The Biafran Military Intelligence That Evacuated Nnamdi Kanu Despite (3878 Views)

We Have Intelligence That Names Won't Be On Ballot Boxes - LP Spokesman / Malami: Why FG Is Keeping Nnamdi Kanu Despite Court Ruling / DSS Refuse To Release Nnamdi Kanu Despite Being Served Valid Court Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Look At The Biafran Military Intelligence That Evacuated Nnamdi Kanu Despite by Xander85: 9:57am On Oct 22, 2018
ChrisMafian:
grin grin
Ipob are illiterate pigs.

You know your 'insults' are sounding weaker and more hollow as the days go by? wink

1 Like

Re: A Look At The Biafran Military Intelligence That Evacuated Nnamdi Kanu Despite by KANUISALIVE: 10:34am On Oct 22, 2018
[s]
Ever8054:
I said it b4 and iam saying it again now that we are close to knowing the truth,... nnamdi KANU disappearance happened on arrangement between the 5 eastern state governors, the federal government and nnamdi KANU himself.. now it is clear that KANU is working for buhari..which dirty Biafera intelligence service?...iam even disappointed in the hunchback in his speech where he mentioned his dog but never mentioned the useless mumus that died for his sake...
[/s]

Real confusion in the zoo

APC: IPOB is sponsored by PDP
PDP: MNK is working for APC

Cry me a river MNK is greater than buhari and atiku joined together with there mumu followers

See the mumus that died for nothing here

3 Likes

Re: A Look At The Biafran Military Intelligence That Evacuated Nnamdi Kanu Despite by KANUISALIVE: 10:35am On Oct 22, 2018
[s]
SarkinYarki:
Till Kanu tells us the real story of how he left the military's custody he is nothing but a liar and a con man to me
[/s]

Aboki haram

See the real conmen

1 Like

Re: A Look At The Biafran Military Intelligence That Evacuated Nnamdi Kanu Despite by opribo(m): 11:08am On Oct 22, 2018
This is very clear that the military abducted him and a by way of scouring cheap political point they let him go at this critical point just as they've been doing with other celebated abductions.

It is their pattern. Those who know, know.
Re: A Look At The Biafran Military Intelligence That Evacuated Nnamdi Kanu Despite by Caleb80: 7:56am On Oct 23, 2018
worddcat:

That dog aspect pain me eh
mumu Did You Nt Listen To Him When He Pleaded Dt Everybody Should Stand Up Nd Kip A Minute Silent 4 Dose 28 Dt Died During His Evacuation..Afonja's Tryin Hard 2 Discredit D Man.. Mumu Pple

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari's Scorecard. No.25 Is Very Commendable, Almost Made Me Cry. / Tribunal: Senate Congratulates Buhari, Pledges Support / TY Danjuma Under Fire Over Inciting Statements On Nigeria's Unity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.