Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,876 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Buhari's Scorecard. No.25 Is Very Commendable, Almost Made Me Cry. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Scorecard. No.25 Is Very Commendable, Almost Made Me Cry. (3878 Views)

Buhari’s Scorecard Decidedly Not Good Enough - Punch Editorial Board / Re: Buhari Scorecard in 3 and Half Years-Part 1-Infrastructures / Buhari's Scorecard: All Chatham House Promises And How He's Delivered On Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Scorecard. No.25 Is Very Commendable, Almost Made Me Cry. by ImperialYoruba: 3:40pm On Nov 18, 2018
cool

God bless Buhari!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Scorecard. No.25 Is Very Commendable, Almost Made Me Cry. by Ivye(f): 3:49pm On Nov 18, 2018
Yeah,I know buhari hz tried,z not eazi to repair sumtin dah z damaged

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Scorecard. No.25 Is Very Commendable, Almost Made Me Cry. by mekaboy(m): 3:52pm On Nov 18, 2018
He should tell us how much they will feed el zakzaky in the next level.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Scorecard. No.25 Is Very Commendable, Almost Made Me Cry. by richidinho(m): 3:52pm On Nov 18, 2018
Buhari is a dullard

Since 2015 no single investment in power

13 Likes

Re: Buhari's Scorecard. No.25 Is Very Commendable, Almost Made Me Cry. by nelronaldo(m): 4:09pm On Nov 18, 2018
BMC people don't even know how to write 1,2,3.....

13 Likes

Re: Buhari's Scorecard. No.25 Is Very Commendable, Almost Made Me Cry. by decuteGenius: 4:48pm On Nov 18, 2018
it's so disappointing that in all this achievements, nothing noticeable has been done by the federal government in Akwa Ibom state. They should make their investments evenly spread

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Scorecard. No.25 Is Very Commendable, Almost Made Me Cry. by Almaiga: 5:00pm On Nov 18, 2018
It's not easy, the mess GEJ left, Buhari has successfully cleaned them.

Kudos to Jubril, (sorry) Buhari. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Scorecard. No.25 Is Very Commendable, Almost Made Me Cry. by decuteGenius: 5:29pm On Nov 18, 2018
Almaiga:
It's not easy, the mess GEJ left, Buhari has successfully cleaned them.

Kudos to Jubril, (sorry) Buhari. grin
He cleaned the mess and then brought a rare mess that no one is familiar with.
how do we start thinking of reducing the price of oil?
how do we reverse the inflation?
how do we increase our GDP
IT ALL BEGINS WITH CLEANING THE MESS INVENTOR-BUHARI

7 Likes

Re: Buhari's Scorecard. No.25 Is Very Commendable, Almost Made Me Cry. by megacity: 5:31pm On Nov 18, 2018
Rubbish
Re: Buhari's Scorecard. No.25 Is Very Commendable, Almost Made Me Cry. by Afamed: 5:36pm On Nov 18, 2018
richidinho:
Buhari is a dullard

The same power your Otueke aka stealing is not corruption sold to his baby Mamas in Edo state (BEDC) or the ones he sold to PDP loyalists?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Scorecard. No.25 Is Very Commendable, Almost Made Me Cry. by Randy100: 5:45pm On Nov 18, 2018
We all love Buhari but his cattle loves him more. Buhari to Daura must happen.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari's Scorecard. No.25 Is Very Commendable, Almost Made Me Cry. by Almaiga: 5:45pm On Nov 18, 2018
decuteGenius:

He cleaned the mess and then brought a rare mess that no one is familiar with.
how do we start thinking of reducing the price of oil?
how do we reverse the inflation?
how do we increase our GDP

IT ALL BEGINS WITH CLEANING THE MESS INVENTOR-BUHARI

At the bolded. The high rate of oil was not the doing of Buhari, it was caused by the price of oil at the world level. Buhari has little or nothing he could do in that regards.

The inflation was caused by Goodluck Jonathan's Government, due to their poor handling of the Economy and massive Corruption that took place. If you recall, GEJ and his team plunged this Country into recession in 2015.

Buhari and his team did well by stabilizing the Economy.

God bless Jubril a.k.a Buhari.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Scorecard. No.25 Is Very Commendable, Almost Made Me Cry. by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 18, 2018
nelronaldo:

They make everything up don’t they?
Re: Buhari's Scorecard. No.25 Is Very Commendable, Almost Made Me Cry. by decuteGenius: 6:16pm On Nov 18, 2018
Almaiga:

At the bolded. The high rate of oil was not the doing of Buhari, it was caused by the price of oil at the world level. Buhari has little or nothing he could do in that regards.

The inflation was caused by Goodluck Jonathan's Government, due to their poor handling of the Economy and massive Corruption that took place. If you recall, GEJ and his team plunged this Country into recession in 2015.

Buhari and his team did well by stabilizing the Economy.

God bless Jubril a.k.a Buhari.

ok
Re: Buhari's Scorecard. No.25 Is Very Commendable, Almost Made Me Cry. by mankan2k7(m): 6:30pm On Nov 18, 2018
South west a home of Atikulated elite
Re: Buhari's Scorecard. No.25 Is Very Commendable, Almost Made Me Cry. by AeroplaneApple: 6:37pm On Nov 18, 2018
Almaiga:

who was the president of Nigeria as at May 2015?? Because you used okonjo iweala
GavelSlam:

Date of article: May 6, 2015.
Buhari's inauguration: May 29, 2015.
Election was held in March and he won. His job began immediately he won.

GavelSlam:

Are you dumb or what?
The timeline tells you Jonathan was the president at the time.
Your kind is everything that is wrong with the country. You will one day go through all your posts and realize how you have done more evil to yourself while trying to defend certain people.. Bye bye

Re: Buhari's Scorecard. No.25 Is Very Commendable, Almost Made Me Cry. by Almaiga: 6:42pm On Nov 18, 2018
AeroplaneApple:
who was the president of Nigeria as at May 2015?? Because you used okonjo iweala

That was a declaration by Ngozi the then Minister of Finance. She made that statement sometimes in 2014, when She said Nigeria was already in a recession.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Scorecard. No.25 Is Very Commendable, Almost Made Me Cry. by porka: 7:24pm On Nov 18, 2018

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Scorecard. No.25 Is Very Commendable, Almost Made Me Cry. by AllahOniJibiti: 7:40pm On Nov 18, 2018
Re: Buhari's Scorecard. No.25 Is Very Commendable, Almost Made Me Cry. by GavelSlam: 8:27pm On Nov 18, 2018
AeroplaneApple:

Date of article: May 6, 2015.

Buhari's inauguration: May 29, 2015.

Re: Buhari's Scorecard. No.25 Is Very Commendable, Almost Made Me Cry. by GavelSlam: 9:41pm On Nov 18, 2018
AeroplaneApple:

Are you dumb or what?

The timeline tells you Jonathan was the president at the time.
Re: Buhari's Scorecard. No.25 Is Very Commendable, Almost Made Me Cry. by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 18, 2018
Ivye:
Yeah,I know buhari hz tried,z not eazi to repair sumtin dah z damaged

Re: Buhari's Scorecard. No.25 Is Very Commendable, Almost Made Me Cry. by lastmanstandn(m): 9:55pm On Nov 18, 2018
Great.
Re: Buhari's Scorecard. No.25 Is Very Commendable, Almost Made Me Cry. by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 18, 2018
nelronaldo:
yes I can see 13 & 16,but not 26.
Nawaoo
Re: Buhari's Scorecard. No.25 Is Very Commendable, Almost Made Me Cry. by potterdon: 10:36pm On Nov 18, 2018
Rip buhari may your soul find peace with your 72 virgins grin

Re: Buhari's Scorecard. No.25 Is Very Commendable, Almost Made Me Cry. by yourstruly123(m): 10:36pm On Nov 18, 2018
Yorubas are shamelessly stupid.
Re: Buhari's Scorecard. No.25 Is Very Commendable, Almost Made Me Cry. by ImperialYoruba: 6:56am On Nov 20, 2018
yourstruly123:
Yorubas are shamelessly stupid.

If i answer you now mods go ban me. Ehhn!
Re: Buhari's Scorecard. No.25 Is Very Commendable, Almost Made Me Cry. by Nobody: 7:08am On Nov 20, 2018
These guys should stop insulting Nigerians. No.2 says PDP looted Nigeria into recession.
They forget it took 6 months to get this government to bring in ministers.

What else will they say?

Anyways na anywhere belle face party dey reign
Re: Buhari's Scorecard. No.25 Is Very Commendable, Almost Made Me Cry. by cicero(m): 7:55am On Nov 20, 2018
richidinho:
Buhari is a dullard

First it was what has Buhari done in almost four years, his people produced a list, now it’s what has Buhari done in power sector? What has Buhari done in Akwa Ibom.
Me thinks the only area he hasn’t done anything is you peoples brain.
Re: Buhari's Scorecard. No.25 Is Very Commendable, Almost Made Me Cry. by EmirAbj: 8:00am On Nov 20, 2018
Is It True That Buhari Is Jubril And Jubril Is From Sudan
Re: Buhari's Scorecard. No.25 Is Very Commendable, Almost Made Me Cry. by chinjo(m): 8:05am On Nov 20, 2018
So simple numbering this APC people can not do. Its a pity. Number 25 is really touching.
Re: Buhari's Scorecard. No.25 Is Very Commendable, Almost Made Me Cry. by allthingsgood: 8:05am On Nov 20, 2018
richidinho:
Buhari is a dullard

Wailer

The sun never shines for u guys

Sai baba nor!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tribunal: Senate Congratulates Buhari, Pledges Support / See Chinese Ambassador Reactions After Watching Maltreatment Videos Of Nigerians / A Northerner Seen Writing Buhari Is A Criminal While Police Watch(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.