Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

How Do I Contact Amazon UK By Phone? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do I Contact Amazon UK By Phone? (509 Views)

Take Guidance Of Divorce And Khula Process In UK By Family Law / How Can I Contact Nairaland Administrator ( Urgent ) / How Graduate Of Kaduna State University Was Stabbed To Death By Phone Snatcher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Contact Amazon UK By Phone? by arianamartinus: 7:51am On Oct 22, 2018
Hello,
How do I contact Amazon US by phone?
Thank You.
Re: How Do I Contact Amazon UK By Phone? by shirleyscott: 11:14am On Oct 22, 2018
Hello,
Call Amazon anytime, 24/7, at 1888-995-0819. ...
Log into Amazon and scroll to "Help" at the bottom of any Amazon.com screen. ...
Click on "Need More Help?" ...
Choose the order or orders that you need to contact Amazon about. ...
Decide how you want Amazon to contact you.
Thank You.
Connect Kindle Fire To TV
Fire Stick Help
Fire Stick Support

(1) (Reply)

See The Poster Of OFM Auchi Amazing Grace Programme / How To Make Money On Youtube In 2019 / Bianca Ojukwu Chilling Out At The Villa Obama, Marbella

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.