Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,894 members, 7,817,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Lady Says Her Brother Gives Money To His Pastors But Gives Nothing To Their Mom - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Says Her Brother Gives Money To His Pastors But Gives Nothing To Their Mom (565 Views)

Can You Marry Someone That Can't Read Or Write But Gives You Peace Of Mind? / Church Romance: Keyboardist Caught With His Pastors Wife / Chinese Groom Plays Video Of Bride In Bed With Her Brother-in-law At Reception (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Says Her Brother Gives Money To His Pastors But Gives Nothing To Their Mom by HeWrites(m): 7:55am On Oct 22, 2018
The lady stated this after Freeze posted a comment in which a woman narrated how her mother beat her for tasting food she made for pastors.

See below;

https://www.torimill.co/viral/12053/lady-says-her-struggling-elder-brother-gives-money-to-his-pastors-but-gives-nothing-to-their-mom.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: Lady Says Her Brother Gives Money To His Pastors But Gives Nothing To Their Mom by MrSensor(m): 7:57am On Oct 22, 2018
Awwww...this is the funniest thing I've read today...gringringrin
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Which funny?
Re: Lady Says Her Brother Gives Money To His Pastors But Gives Nothing To Their Mom by Learnstuffs: 7:58am On Oct 22, 2018
I think the female folks are more gullible to the manipulations of those charlatans standing before the alter

1 Like

Re: Lady Says Her Brother Gives Money To His Pastors But Gives Nothing To Their Mom by MJBOLT: 8:03am On Oct 22, 2018
religion has turned a lot of people to zombies
Re: Lady Says Her Brother Gives Money To His Pastors But Gives Nothing To Their Mom by MJBOLT: 8:04am On Oct 22, 2018
you are right,it either they are looking for one miracle or fighting one unknown enemy

Learnstuffs:
I think the female folks are more gullible to the manipulations of those charlatans standing before the alter
Re: Lady Says Her Brother Gives Money To His Pastors But Gives Nothing To Their Mom by GraGra247(m): 8:06am On Oct 22, 2018
So Very true. If they tell you the "millions" an average man spends on his girlfriend(s) who will abandon him when the money is gone while he sends a paltry inadequate change per year to his mother and brothers that are wallowing in difficulty. Same people that will be there for him whether he's rich or poor.
Re: Lady Says Her Brother Gives Money To His Pastors But Gives Nothing To Their Mom by Homeboiy: 8:06am On Oct 22, 2018
Pastors are yahoo boys in spirit
Re: Lady Says Her Brother Gives Money To His Pastors But Gives Nothing To Their Mom by IamD18: 8:11am On Oct 22, 2018
Nothing new.

The same way women submit, worship and bow for their pastors, but will nag and disrespect their husband and fathers.

Nonsense and Okada

Re: Lady Says Her Brother Gives Money To His Pastors But Gives Nothing To Their Mom by Ehiscotch(m): 8:13am On Oct 22, 2018
Most people are the cause of their problems. Why would you allow a pastor to manipulate your senses up to a certain point.

Most especially women, since it is a bit uncommon for them to have extramarital affairs ( when compared to the men ) they spend most of their time in prayer houses and churches rather than doing productive things.
Their pastor creates fantasies that would keep them coming -- which means more offerings and gifts.

But then again, it boils down to the individual, why should you neglect your parents for a pastor who should not really be in need since he is closer to God.

Such misplaced priorities.
Re: Lady Says Her Brother Gives Money To His Pastors But Gives Nothing To Their Mom by chiommy123(f): 11:20am On Oct 22, 2018
nothing wrong with blessing the man of God with what God has blessed you with but do it wisely
Re: Lady Says Her Brother Gives Money To His Pastors But Gives Nothing To Their Mom by Auladimeji1: 12:28pm On Oct 22, 2018
Is she the owner of the car

Re: Lady Says Her Brother Gives Money To His Pastors But Gives Nothing To Their Mom by Simbaz(m): 12:47pm On Oct 22, 2018
angry Useless pastors, there should all be hanged and have their bodies thrown into the jungle for vultures to eat them, cry these scammers have ruined Nigeria

I want a verified Nigerian AdSense to buy

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Beats Me Before S*x / Jobless For 6 Months But My Wife Won’t Let Me Take This Job / Meet The 37-year-old Woman Who Has Given Birth To 38 Children!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.