Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Femi Kuti Tells Osinbajo: I Won't Support Buhari At Felabration - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Kuti Tells Osinbajo: I Won't Support Buhari At Felabration (49617 Views)

Osinbajo: I Am The Most Qualified Presidential Aspirant In APC / Moment Tinubu Disowned Osinbajo: I Have No Son Grown For Presidency (Video) / Dolapo Osinbajo: I Worked Among Prostitutes, Area Boys In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Kuti Tells Osinbajo: I Won't Support Buhari At Felabration by mitcheldaniela5(m): 4:39pm On Oct 22, 2018
sirabu:
If wish were horses beggars will ride...... PMB got to that sit, not because Femi kuti, voted for him , but conscience people voted for him. Never will an evil party with 16 years of power rule us again. Once beaten twice shy.
We don't have issues with the party but with the person, he offered his best and the best isn't good enough. Tell APC to present us with someone else then we can consider. Atiku come 2019
Re: Femi Kuti Tells Osinbajo: I Won't Support Buhari At Felabration by crimeboss: 4:53pm On Oct 22, 2018
wizzyenya:
the only afonja with balls

If u knew his father, his balls was even bigger than horse's, very fearless and straight to the point, had he been alive buhari will suffer, and he won't be a laughing matter.

1 Like

Re: Femi Kuti Tells Osinbajo: I Won't Support Buhari At Felabration by crimeboss: 5:08pm On Oct 22, 2018
sirabu:
If wish were horses beggars will ride...... PMB got to that sit, not because Femi kuti, voted for him , but conscience people voted for him. Never will an evil party with 16 years of power rule us again. Once beaten twice shy.

It's enough to know from this rubbish that u need people die from hunger, lack of jobs, insufficiency of acquired means livelyhood, and lack of security from killings either from boko boys or fulani herders, if i ask u ur qualification in education u might probably av none, judging from the fact that u root for a semi-illiterate president?.
Re: Femi Kuti Tells Osinbajo: I Won't Support Buhari At Felabration by crimeboss: 5:12pm On Oct 22, 2018
emalek86:
People that support buhari why do you do so
Cause I don't get it
It's because they want free kunu and koko, very poor minded people support APC.
Re: Femi Kuti Tells Osinbajo: I Won't Support Buhari At Felabration by MajorGenGoody(m): 7:31pm On Oct 22, 2018
Chibuzor11:
Brethren,
All I can say is that Buhari came and he is cleaning up the rot of that satanic synagogue called PDP.
Buhari is doing a lot with the little resources he's able to salvage from the national devastation PDP put us in.

I'm not in support of any party and neither do I like or support any current presidential candidate but going back to PDP is tantamount to going back to 1814.

And I'll say that I don't like Buhari because of his silence to important issues is appalling and irritating.

In most societies the populate is subtly left with the worst of the worst candidates to chose from which is also sad.

So... the best thing now is to get rid of all our current politicians and a new set should follow.

Only God can redeem this nation though. And we can't sit and wait for God to help us, we need to help ourselves so God can help us.

Your brain is using finger battery... Mumu listen to yourself. The 400m Buhari gave out to states for bail out as soon as he took over leadership was it your papa that gave it to him. I wonder how you people reason at times.
Re: Femi Kuti Tells Osinbajo: I Won't Support Buhari At Felabration by Ayobami7(m): 1:08pm On Nov 13, 2018
This is my Comment
Re: Femi Kuti Tells Osinbajo: I Won't Support Buhari At Felabration by hakm5: 8:04pm On Jun 20, 2019
themanderon:

What about his acolytes that dumped him? or you think it was only tinubu that made him President? Tinubu has been in the opposition for 16yrs before Buhari won so why didn't he help his candidates to win?
Truth is Buhari became President because of the support of all those ex PDP members then and the same people have dumped him today so let's know what magic formula he will use this time around considering his abysmal performance in office.

How far,bro? Where are those exPDP that made buhari president now. Non of them even came back at all. I hope you have bury head in shame. The formula he used is called Tinubuformular.
Re: Femi Kuti Tells Osinbajo: I Won't Support Buhari At Felabration by hakm5: 12:20pm On Feb 13, 2022
themanderon:

What about his acolytes that dumped him? or you think it was only tinubu that made him President? Tinubu has been in the opposition for 16yrs before Buhari won so why didn't he help his candidates to win?
Truth is Buhari became President because of the support of all those ex PDP members then and the same people have dumped him today so let's know what magic formula he will use this time around considering his abysmal performance in office.
I told you so. Ntoor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Arrives 2017 Kabba Day In Style (Photos) / Boko Haram Captures & Destroys Armed Personnel Carrier Newly Acquired By Army / President Buhari Appoints Lt-Col Y.M. Dodo As His New ADC.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.