Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,783 members, 7,955,995 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:49 PM

The Day Ooni Of Ife And His Wife, Naomi Oluwaseyi Met For The First Time - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Day Ooni Of Ife And His Wife, Naomi Oluwaseyi Met For The First Time (67562 Views)

Between Ooni Of Ife's Wife, Naomi And Her Mum (photo) / Oluwaseyi Edun Reacts To Adeniyi Johnson & Toyin Abraham Divorce Saga / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Ooni's Marriage To Naomi Oluwaseyi 'How Many Altars?' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Day Ooni Of Ife And His Wife, Naomi Oluwaseyi Met For The First Time by eyinjuege: 11:31pm On Oct 22, 2018
chineloSA:

I didn't decide on morals. It the religion that she claims she follows that gave her morals to adhere to.

According to her adopted foreign religion, she commuted adultery by
1. Marrying someone else's husband and father
2. Standing in the way of their reconciliation
3. Marrying a man knowing that his 1st wife is still alive
4. Depriving this man's kids a father

All this was done while claiming to the a prophet. Prophet my foot.

It's Christianity that is clear on marrying a divorce. She is commuting adultery. Plain and simple, unless she were to denounce Christianity.

It shall not be well like it was not well for the second wife. MARK MY WORDS.

As for jealousy, really!!! Drop it. I cannot be jealous of someone who has literally lost her freedom to dress in whatever she wants, eat whatever she wants, go wherever she wants, say whatever she wants without people around her. That's a miserable life. No. I am not jealous at all. cheesy grin I currently get all right now.

You are jealous my dear, and it's obviously obvious.

You claim she has no freedom to wear what she likes, how do you know that? You dont even know this woman.
There's a lot of freedom in a structured life. Oxymoron right?
As per eating, please people have foods they don't always like to eat without being married to a royalty. I'm not a fan of pork, I eat bacon/sausages once in a while, and I won't miss it if I never eat it again. Small deal in the greater scheme of things. I haven't eaten chicken in almost 2 months, big deal angry
She may just like that kind of life, where she always has to dress in white with her head covered. She may just want that kind of life where everyone around her will be at her beck and call, with little or no pressures than being the wife of a king.
As per her faith, until you learn it's a personal walk unique to each individual with different paths compared to others, you will never get it.
If she wants to combine traditional religion to her Christianity, why are you pained on her behalf? She's just doing her. Why not do you?
She hasn't hurt anybody, she hasn't snatched anyone's husband, as the man in question was even divorced before getting on the throne and trying marriage a 2nd time, and now a 3rd time. 3rd time lucky perhaps?
Yet you declare it shall not be well with her, a stranger you don't know. You have a problem, and you don't have someone to tell you dear.
You know little about the Ooni's life, the mother of his only adult child (who is a graduate btw), his 1st, 2nd and 3rd wives. You dont even know if his first wife is remarried and has long moved on with her life and you're talking of reconciliation. Open your heart, and remove every bitterness because wishing a stranger's marriage crash just out of the blues don pass normal abeg.
Anyway, free your heart, learn to live life without rancour, envy and jealousy. Only then will you find the secret of living.

2 Likes

Re: The Day Ooni Of Ife And His Wife, Naomi Oluwaseyi Met For The First Time by Adakintroy: 11:32pm On Oct 22, 2018
eyinjuege:

Blood is just that .. blood.
We can go into details about the whole traditional marriage and rites generally including pouring libation (alcohol) to the gods of the land, to bringing kolanut, bitter kola, honey and so many other things in our traditional marriages. These things all have a connotation and symbolises something. Why aren't we complaining of those. Why are you scared of blood?
I'm sure despite being a Christian, you will still bring all those thingsfor your marriage ceremony
What does it symbolise and what does it mean in our marriage rites where the bride steps over the blood of an animal and her feet her washed before entering her new home?
I see little differnce between stepping on blood, pouring libation, using bitter kola, kolanut etc in marriage rites, as these all symbolises something. The question is what do they symbolise?
I

So giving that you have been seeing things. Why can't you see the fourth wife part. Why concentrate on only the traditional right.
Re: The Day Ooni Of Ife And His Wife, Naomi Oluwaseyi Met For The First Time by eyinjuege: 11:45pm On Oct 22, 2018
Adakintroy:
I

So giving that you have been seeing things. Why can't you see the fourth wife part. Why concentrate on only the traditional right.

She married a 2ce divorced man, big deal... She didnt cause the breakdown of his marriages. The man in question is a traditionalist, and she has also become one too. She possibly won't mind if he marries more women after her.
Let her live her life please, you're not her family member and she owes you no explanation about her life.
Stop putting people on pedestals you have built.
Abeg, enough of this their wahala. Na their family problem be that . I have work tomorrow, make I go sleep. As per prophetess level, lemme go and deliver some spiritual messages to some of my peeps. I am a prophet unto myself.

1 Like

Re: The Day Ooni Of Ife And His Wife, Naomi Oluwaseyi Met For The First Time by Nobody: 12:22am On Oct 23, 2018
eyinjuege:

You are jealous my dear, and it's obviously obvious.

You claim she has no freedom to wear what she likes, how do you know that? You dont even know this woman.
There's a lot of freedom in a structured life. Oxymoron right?
As per eating, please people have foods they don't always like to eat without being married to a royalty. I'm not a fan of pork, I eat bacon/sausages once in a while, and I won't miss it if I never eat it again. Small deal in the greater scheme of things. I haven't eaten chicken in almost 2 months, big deal angry
She may just like that kind of life, where she always has to dress in white with her head covered. She may just want that kind of life where everyone around her will be at her beck and call, with little or no pressures than being the wife of a king.
As per her faith, until you learn it's a personal walk unique to each individual with different paths compared to others, you will never get it.
If she wants to combine traditional religion to her Christianity, why are you pained on her behalf? She's just doing her. Why not do you?
She hasn't hurt anybody, she hasn't snatched anyone's husband, as the man in question was even divorced before getting on the throne and trying marriage a 2nd time, and now a 3rd time. 3rd time lucky perhaps?
Yet you declare it shall not be well with her, a stranger you don't know. You have a problem, and you don't have someone to tell you dear.
You know little about the Ooni's life, the mother of his only adult child (who is a graduate btw), his 1st, 2nd and 3rd wives. You dont even know if his first wife is remarried and has long moved on with her life and you're talking of reconciliation. Open your heart, and remove every bitterness because wishing a stranger's marriage crash just out of the blues don pass normal abeg.
Anyway, free your heart, learn to live life without rancour, envy and jealousy. Only then will you find the secret of living.

No be small jealousy my brother. The nonstop rant makes it so obvious. Lol!

1 Like

Re: The Day Ooni Of Ife And His Wife, Naomi Oluwaseyi Met For The First Time by Nobody: 12:24am On Oct 23, 2018
Adakintroy:
I

The thing pain you o. But he will still marry many wives. Everyone expects that. Even her. Lol!
Re: The Day Ooni Of Ife And His Wife, Naomi Oluwaseyi Met For The First Time by koolaid87: 2:42am On Oct 23, 2018
The holy bible says

Eni ri aya rere, ori ojurere oluwa

Fellas, marital affair is deep. So kindly choose wisely and ask for God's guaidance.

Beauty is the least criteria for choosing a potential wife.

Peace
Re: The Day Ooni Of Ife And His Wife, Naomi Oluwaseyi Met For The First Time by Adakintroy: 8:34am On Oct 23, 2018
eyinjuege:

She married a 2ce divorced man, big deal... She didnt cause the breakdown of his marriages. The man in question is a traditionalist, and she has also become one too. She possibly won't mind if he marries more women after her.
Let her live her life please, you're not her family member and she owes you no explanation about her life.
Stop putting people on pedestals you have built.
Abeg, enough of this their wahala. Na their family problem be that . I have work tomorrow, make I go sleep. As per prophetess level, lemme go and deliver some spiritual messages to some of my peeps. I am a prophet unto myself.

Am letting her live. Who am my to stop her. What will i say here on this forum that will stop her from doing what she wants.

We are saying from a Christian perspective. Standards.

We can't just seem to judge anything right anymore. Everything leave, leave. That's how many homes are run this days with even children. Leave, leave.

I disagree with you do not make me your enemy. Sometimes agreeing with people are their death sentences. Christianity has a standard and we are judging her by that. No hate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Day Ooni Of Ife And His Wife, Naomi Oluwaseyi Met For The First Time by sladimeji(m): 10:05am On Oct 23, 2018
chineloSA:

I am no Christian that's true. My beliefs do not go around pretending perfection like Christianity. I know I am not perfect too.

If someone were to say" It will not be well with you" to me. I will definitely an introspection and establish what I did wrong. I didn't get my husband from another woman who happened to be the 1st wife. So, nothing will happen to my marriage.

Anything that will happen to my marriage will be because of a role I played in ruining it. Not because I made one woman and her children cry knowingly.

Mind you I am no Christian but I know that when you take a man from his wife and kids, a lot of things suffer.
Your conclusion is based on assumption... what if the previous wives are happy they left him...You wouldn't understand people except you are in their shoes
Re: The Day Ooni Of Ife And His Wife, Naomi Oluwaseyi Met For The First Time by Dorammy(f): 1:36pm On Oct 23, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Epic Throwback Picture Of Lil Kesh Before Fame / Pregnant Beyonce Goes Nude To Show Her Twin Baby Bump (Photos) / Recent Picture Of Tuface And His Cute Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.