Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,555 members, 7,819,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Omoyele Sowore Paddling Canoe In A Lake (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omoyele Sowore Paddling Canoe In A Lake (Photos) (57087 Views)

Hope Uzodimma Receives Hydrographic Report On Oguta Lake (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan's House In Otuoke Remains Accessible Only By Canoe (Pictures) / Omoyele Sowore Takes Campaign To The Lake (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omoyele Sowore Paddling Canoe In A Lake (Photos) by omoadeleye(m): 1:24pm On Oct 22, 2018
Bro stop disturbing yourself Nigeria is only looking for someone with past job experience and not someone with fresh ideas...
Re: Omoyele Sowore Paddling Canoe In A Lake (Photos) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 22, 2018
Sirpaul:
is that a challenge or what.. don't worry Atiku and Bunari will do same soon
aahhhhhhhhh.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Paddling Canoe In A Lake (Photos) by leshluap(m): 1:24pm On Oct 22, 2018
DRIVING CANOE? why not just say 'paddling canoe'.. instead of quoting the driving
Re: Omoyele Sowore Paddling Canoe In A Lake (Photos) by XaviDayo(m): 1:25pm On Oct 22, 2018
To see person for canoe means say una spot am abi?Thunder strike the op or ip wey spot am.

I think say una wan say Dem spot am dey Chuck finger inside im a-hole.

Nonsense newe
Re: Omoyele Sowore Paddling Canoe In A Lake (Photos) by EmperorShizzy: 1:27pm On Oct 22, 2018
generationz:

I don't think he is stupid

Sowore seems like a very intelligent strategist

He knows he stands no chance of winning the presidential seat
Even his efforts at making himself recognized by the masses are comical

He probably has a future plan

Really you think he's just doing public awareness, He really mean business and will be the one to retire your Tinubu and Daura President
Re: Omoyele Sowore Paddling Canoe In A Lake (Photos) by tunary(m): 1:29pm On Oct 22, 2018
ChrisMafian:
This confused presidential candidate, Buhari will even win his Ward in Lagos. grin
lol
Re: Omoyele Sowore Paddling Canoe In A Lake (Photos) by millomaniac: 1:29pm On Oct 22, 2018
socialmediaman:
I wonder why he decided to run for President instead of Governor of his state. Before you run for President you should be able to at least win a governorship or senate election

You guys still don't get it. Sowore is passionate about Nigeria and not just his state or local government. The best way to actualize his dreams for this country is to be president. I salute his courage in fighting and exposing the powers that be and his efforts in the struggle to rescue Nigeria and take it back.

5 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Paddling Canoe In A Lake (Photos) by miqos02(m): 1:31pm On Oct 22, 2018
socialmediaman:
I wonder why he decided to run for President instead of Governor of his state. Before you run for President you should be able to at least win a governorship or senate election
he should start with state assembly
Re: Omoyele Sowore Paddling Canoe In A Lake (Photos) by tunary(m): 1:31pm On Oct 22, 2018
generationz:

He knows he stands no chance of winning the presidential seat Even his efforts at making himself recognized by the masses are comical
What effort is that
Re: Omoyele Sowore Paddling Canoe In A Lake (Photos) by Fitbillionairep: 1:31pm On Oct 22, 2018
socialmediaman:
says who? where did that become a yard stick? did buhara win governor before? did obasanjo win governor before?
idiots like you piss me off

6 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Paddling Canoe In A Lake (Photos) by miqos02(m): 1:31pm On Oct 22, 2018
millomaniac:

You guys still don't get it. Sowore is passionate about Nigeria and not just his state or local government. The best way to actualize his dreams for this country is to be president. I salute his courage in fighting and exposing the powers that be and his efforts in the struggle to rescue Nigeria and take it back.
you really believe he will win next year?
Re: Omoyele Sowore Paddling Canoe In A Lake (Photos) by israelmao(m): 1:31pm On Oct 22, 2018
Honestly this guy knows his onions and have bright ideas but as the political situations stand now would he have a smooth sail to Aso Rock?

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Paddling Canoe In A Lake (Photos) by tunary(m): 1:33pm On Oct 22, 2018
meromero11:
Sowore is from the river tribe of Apoi. He was born and bred inside the waters. So, no issue there.
LMAO
Re: Omoyele Sowore Paddling Canoe In A Lake (Photos) by millomaniac: 1:37pm On Oct 22, 2018
miqos02:
you really believe he will win next year?

I don't know who will win but I am 100% sure i will not vote Atiku or buhari. They are the same and are products of the Nigerian elites in imposing a two horse race of who is the lesser of two evils on the mentally battered Nigerian people. Sowore has won my heart and has my vote.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore Paddling Canoe In A Lake (Photos) by Pengician(m): 1:37pm On Oct 22, 2018
SH CEO is a ridiculous icon.
Can the dude even win a Councillorship at all?
Re: Omoyele Sowore Paddling Canoe In A Lake (Photos) by Itzurboi(m): 1:38pm On Oct 22, 2018
generationz:

He knows he stands no chance of winning the presidential seat
Even his efforts at making himself recognized by the masses are comical

You have a good foresight, i like the fact you are seeing things from Sowore's view
Re: Omoyele Sowore Paddling Canoe In A Lake (Photos) by millomaniac: 1:39pm On Oct 22, 2018
Fitbillionairep:
says who? where did that become a yard stick? did buhara win governor before? did obasanjo win governor before?
idiots like you piss me off

That is the mentality of most Nigerians. It's really a pity. Honestly Nigerians deserve the suffering they are experiencing and will continue to experience until sense fall on them.

3 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Paddling Canoe In A Lake (Photos) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 22, 2018
ChrisMafian:
This confused presidential candidate, Buhari will even win his Ward in Lagos. grin

Wherever I see Sowore, I see future, I see hope for this country....but whenever I read comments like yours it make me understand that many Nigerians youths has suffered so much that they don't believe anything is possible......

5 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Paddling Canoe In A Lake (Photos) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 22, 2018
socialmediaman:

you should have told this to donald trump in 2016. first rule to succeed in life, never limit yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Paddling Canoe In A Lake (Photos) by tunary(m): 1:40pm On Oct 22, 2018
This man doesn't know what he's doing
Re: Omoyele Sowore Paddling Canoe In A Lake (Photos) by ehissi(m): 1:42pm On Oct 22, 2018
Yt
Re: Omoyele Sowore Paddling Canoe In A Lake (Photos) by HajimeSaito(m): 1:42pm On Oct 22, 2018
I agree with everything you've said. But don't you think people will take you more seriously if you stopped calling yourself "VaselinCrew?"

VaselineCrew:

So you are happy with Buharis Nigeria abi?

Or is that what this is?

Even Bill Gates acknowledges that Nigeria can do better, but is bedeviled with evil Politicians.
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/263194-for-the-records-bill-gates-speech-that-rattled-nigerian-govt-full-text.html

Please bro, let's not go back to our past failures and somehow expect that my magic Electricity, Security and other things will be fixed.

Look at the recent killings for instance, there is no excuse for police not to respond in under 10 mins to any crisis, but what do we have in Nigeria? Riots, Bank Robberies... go on and police will wait for everything to finish before they act. Is that the Nigeria you want for your children?

Please bro, I'm begging you, your vote can rescue Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Paddling Canoe In A Lake (Photos) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 22, 2018
socialmediaman:

I think sey u get sense....I no no sey na garri de inside dt ur brain box..... suffering and smiling

Re: Omoyele Sowore Paddling Canoe In A Lake (Photos) by darealez(m): 1:43pm On Oct 22, 2018
kolafolabi:
Publicity stunt.. This guy does not know what it takes to be a Local Government Chairman talk more of contesting for the post of the President of Republic of Nigeria.. I dey laugh oooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin
I guess buhari does Keep laughing..!

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Paddling Canoe In A Lake (Photos) by mamawin(f): 1:43pm On Oct 22, 2018
SarkinYarki:

Na lie Buhari can never beat him in free and fair elections where both of them are the only candidates
I swear

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Paddling Canoe In A Lake (Photos) by Fitbillionairep: 1:45pm On Oct 22, 2018
millomaniac:

That is the mentality of most Nigerians. It's really a pity. Honestly Nigerians deserve the suffering they are experiencing and will continue to experience until sense fall on them.
yes o. they dont deserve any form of pity.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Paddling Canoe In A Lake (Photos) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 22, 2018
hisexcellency34:
Too much Marijuana is dangerous to your health

If I slap u....u go de see daura in 3D.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Paddling Canoe In A Lake (Photos) by highchief1: 1:47pm On Oct 22, 2018
VaselineCrew:
Sowore for 2019, This guy will rescue Nigeria if Nigerians are ready to be rescued.

I know I'm ready.

We can't go on like this, killings, poverty, poor electricity, bad healthcare that the president has to travel out to treat himself...

Let us get a Nigeria we can be proud of.

Notice this guy is reaching out even more than Buhari and Atiku. You hardly even hear from those guys, they hardly allow video interviews. Do we really want another President that doesn't even do Media Chat?

Sowore 2019
u be like ashawo when anybody fit lash
Re: Omoyele Sowore Paddling Canoe In A Lake (Photos) by princetom1(m): 1:51pm On Oct 22, 2018
kolafolabi:

Are you sure this man will accept a political office from Atiku or Buhari.. I don't think so

He wount, as a matter of fact, that's why he started his own party, instead of coming under one umbrella with oda political parties that he knew already has been compromised.... The journey of a thousand miles, start from one place

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Paddling Canoe In A Lake (Photos) by Lordofthewest(m): 1:53pm On Oct 22, 2018
The only confused mumu is Nigeria now are the atikulated slaves, the dude obviously knows what he wants and how to move Nigeria forward
oshe111:
Confused Mumu

5 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Paddling Canoe In A Lake (Photos) by princetom1(m): 1:55pm On Oct 22, 2018
HajimeSaito:
I agree with everything you've said. But don't you think people will take you more seriously if you stopped calling yourself "VaselinCrew?"

Lol, me too noticed, he really need a new moniker.

But then, it's wat it is, we can't keep having the same recycled old politicians, they have absolutely nothing new to offer.... In a world where the likes of obasanjo, Tinubu and co are ur right hand man, it's very clear that we are never gonna move forward, those 2 mouth i mentioned alone, u will use money for millions if people to feed that only 2 mouth and on a regular basis

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome / Buhari Reduces Petroleum Price To N125 Per Litre / Tinubu To Adeboye: My Hands Are Tied On Ambode’s 2nd Term

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.