Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

Omoyele Sowore Takes Campaign To The Lake (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omoyele Sowore Takes Campaign To The Lake (photos) (1056 Views)

Hope Uzodimma Receives Hydrographic Report On Oguta Lake (Photos) / Omoyele Sowore Takes His Revolution To Lagos Roads (Photos) / Omoyele Sowore Paddling Canoe In A Lake (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omoyele Sowore Takes Campaign To The Lake (photos) by Deejaygold(m): 12:45pm On May 03, 2022
Omoyele Sowore, the presidential candidate for the AAC was in his hometown few days ago in Ondo State.

He was received with well-wishers and fans and also took campaign into the lake in Ìlájé
He wrote:
For Swimmers Only: A political rally inside a lake! #soworeforpresident #wecantcontinuelikethis

Source: https://nairalux.com/blog?topic=Omoyele-Sowore-Takes-Political-Campaign-To-The-Lake-(photos)&post=1701

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore Takes Campaign To The Lake (photos) by Deejaygold(m): 12:46pm On May 03, 2022
More Photos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore Takes Campaign To The Lake (photos) by Deejaygold(m): 12:47pm On May 03, 2022
More

Re: Omoyele Sowore Takes Campaign To The Lake (photos) by Mooh247: 12:48pm On May 03, 2022
undecided

I wonder why Sowore doesn't want to start small from a recognised party

He is far better than Seyi Makinde, Yeye Bello, Dino Mehsuya, Ikpeazu

As one of the people who fought Abacha for the democracy we now enjoy he deserves a shot than many of the opportunist we have in power

3 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Takes Campaign To The Lake (photos) by Rastaramsey(m): 12:48pm On May 03, 2022
He for take campaign enter ocean nah
Rubbish angry grin grin grin grin

Modified: See that girl wey dey that second picture grin grin
If to say I dey there, I go just go her back, shift that pant and slurp it in....

He go go well gon grin grin

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Takes Campaign To The Lake (photos) by Jostoman: 12:48pm On May 03, 2022
Good luck to you mr Sowore

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Takes Campaign To The Lake (photos) by LeoDeKing: 12:49pm On May 03, 2022
This one is still relying on 5% inconsequential votes. grin

Probably, he has not heard what Reno said about a region whose only support is insult and more insult. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Takes Campaign To The Lake (photos) by Stephen0mozzy: 12:51pm On May 03, 2022
Status quo.....just like the recycled "man-hags".
You'd expect a "YOUTH" to be more dynamic and innovative in his approach.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Takes Campaign To The Lake (photos) by Urheadmaster(m): 12:52pm On May 03, 2022
LeoDeKing:
This one is still relying on 5% inconsequential votes. grin
He is on cruising mission tongue

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Takes Campaign To The Lake (photos) by Massiveglory: 12:57pm On May 03, 2022
grin
Very unserious presidential candidate.

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Takes Campaign To The Lake (photos) by Deejaygold(m): 12:58pm On May 03, 2022
Rastaramsey:

If to say I dey there, I go just go her back, shift that pant and slurp it in....

Kukuma rape her náà grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Omoyele Sowore Takes Campaign To The Lake (photos) by Mickykarim: 1:04pm On May 03, 2022
It is an unnecessary RITUALS for the delusional. A stubborn ass wasting his time and life away.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Takes Campaign To The Lake (photos) by Nobody: 1:05pm On May 03, 2022
Way to go Sowore. No be freedom fighters who lives comfortably in Finland and the UK.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Takes Campaign To The Lake (photos) by Moferere: 1:17pm On May 03, 2022
Mooh247:
undecided

I wonder why Sowore doesn't want to start small from a recognised party

He is far better than Seyi Makinde, Yeye Bello, Dino Mehsuya, Ikpeazu

As one of the people who fought Abacha for the democracy we now enjoy he deserves a shot than many of the opportunist we have in power

Sowore would have been a vibrant House of Representatives member, representing Ilajẹ/Ẹsẹ Odò Federal Constituency, but Greed, selfishness, pride will not allow him focus.

He wants to be president? We are both from Ondo state. Without rigging, can he win Ondo South Senatorial District? People just overhyped themselves

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Takes Campaign To The Lake (photos) by Mooh247: 1:24pm On May 03, 2022
Moferere:

Sowore would have been a vibrant House of Representatives member, representing Ilajẹ/Ẹsẹ Odò Federal Constituency, but Greed, selfishness, pride will not allow him focus.

He wants to be president? We are both from Ondo state. Without rigging, can he win Ondo South Senatorial District? People just overhyped themselves

Last time he wasted over 200 million donated on his Presidential pipedream, money that was more than enough to get him in the lower house or senate grooming him for Governorship

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Takes Campaign To The Lake (photos) by christejames(m): 1:37pm On May 03, 2022
The fishes will vote for him grin
Re: Omoyele Sowore Takes Campaign To The Lake (photos) by Moferere: 2:05pm On May 03, 2022
Mooh247:

Last time he wasted over 200 million donated on his Presidential pipedream, money that was more than enough to get him in the lower house or senate grooming him for Governorship

He is just deceiving himself and that is why I am angry with him
Re: Omoyele Sowore Takes Campaign To The Lake (photos) by illicit(m): 2:17pm On May 03, 2022
Aquaman
Re: Omoyele Sowore Takes Campaign To The Lake (photos) by VladimirPutiin(m): 2:33pm On May 03, 2022
Rastaramsey:

grin grin grin

Na only fucck full ur head.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Takes Campaign To The Lake (photos) by VladimirPutiin(m): 2:42pm On May 03, 2022
This guy is also a crook grin grin grin
Re: Omoyele Sowore Takes Campaign To The Lake (photos) by Newton2024: 3:00pm On May 03, 2022
[s]
Mickykarim:
It is an unnecessary RITUALS for the delusional. A stubborn ass wasting his time and life away.
Massiveglory:
grin
Very unserious presidential candidate.
Rastaramsey:

Rastaramsey:

[/s] Who bewitched Buhari's surpporters? Incoherent and senseless talks all the time.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Takes Campaign To The Lake (photos) by Murphyenemuwe: 4:39am On May 04, 2022
You think you can say things as u like because this is a faceless forum right? Please I plead with you get ready to defend this Statement of yours
1873ree:
[s][/s]

is that why you raped your nephew

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Shutdown, Nairaland Says No To Seccession But Promotes Tribalism & Division / See The Candidate Apc Leaders Are Stepping Down For(pictures)) / Scroll Nig: Peter Obi Government Is A Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.