Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,461 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

Omoyele Sowore Paddling Canoe In A Lake (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omoyele Sowore Paddling Canoe In A Lake (Photos) (57061 Views)

Hope Uzodimma Receives Hydrographic Report On Oguta Lake (Photos) / Goodluck Jonathan's House In Otuoke Remains Accessible Only By Canoe (Pictures) / Omoyele Sowore Takes Campaign To The Lake (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omoyele Sowore Paddling Canoe In A Lake (Photos) by princetom1(m): 1:58pm On Oct 22, 2018
highchief1:
u be like ashawo when anybody fit lash

Wat has that got to do with a presidential candidate, thsts going to change Nigeria?
Re: Omoyele Sowore Paddling Canoe In A Lake (Photos) by hope4nigeria(m): 1:59pm On Oct 22, 2018
ChrisMafian:
This confused presidential candidate, Buhari will even win his Ward in Lagos. grin
you just lied, even goat can win buhari , lifeless man is out of the race, only Atiku and others including sawore
Re: Omoyele Sowore Paddling Canoe In A Lake (Photos) by lastmaster(m): 2:00pm On Oct 22, 2018
Is that NAT-GEO-WILD?
Re: Omoyele Sowore Paddling Canoe In A Lake (Photos) by hush15: 2:01pm On Oct 22, 2018
socialmediaman:
I wonder why he decided to run for President instead of Governor of his state. Before you run for President you should be able to at least win a governorship or senate election

you know... i thot they daid charity begins at home
Re: Omoyele Sowore Paddling Canoe In A Lake (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 2:03pm On Oct 22, 2018
ChrisMafian:
This confused presidential candidate, Buhari will even win his Ward in Lagos. grin

Re: Omoyele Sowore Paddling Canoe In A Lake (Photos) by Frankiss44(m): 2:04pm On Oct 22, 2018
socialmediaman:
I wonder why he decided to run for President instead of Governor of his state. Before you run for President you should be able to at least win a governorship or senate election

lol
Re: Omoyele Sowore Paddling Canoe In A Lake (Photos) by Demrich(m): 2:05pm On Oct 22, 2018
ChrisMafian:
en!
Re: Omoyele Sowore Paddling Canoe In A Lake (Photos) by LastDays777: 2:06pm On Oct 22, 2018
socialmediaman:

Ha, this our mindset self

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Paddling Canoe In A Lake (Photos) by princetom1(m): 2:08pm On Oct 22, 2018
hush15:

you know... i thot they daid charity begins at home

I can give u a couple of example of people who are now president or past president but never in their life, vied for any political position in the past than the presidency... The support he enjoin at home, says alot about him... No book says u must be in politics for 100 years before u view for presidency.... He is the best thing that will happen to Nigeria in a long time if he wins next year... He us just sitting around like the likes of Buhari and Atiku or meeting with their elite class like d likes i just mentioned (in Buharism or atikulated books, the citizens come last, the elites are the ones they sit to talk with). This is very commendable from him, a fearly and action packed man
Re: Omoyele Sowore Paddling Canoe In A Lake (Photos) by Kaodek(m): 2:15pm On Oct 22, 2018
I will vote this man

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Paddling Canoe In A Lake (Photos) by Godpikin99(m): 2:15pm On Oct 22, 2018
VaselineCrew:
Sowore for 2019, This guy will rescue Nigeria if Nigerians are ready to be rescued.

I know I'm ready.

We can't go on like this, killings, poverty, poor electricity, bad healthcare that the president has to travel out to treat himself...

Let us get a Nigeria we can be proud of.

Notice this guy is reaching out even more than Buhari and Atiku. You hardly even hear from those guys, they hardly allow video interviews. Do we really want another President that doesn't even do Media Chat?

Sowore 2019
Get out there!!!! Y are you blaming BUHARI for your Curse?

No bi your mate dey � run counselorship 4 Dis country?

U see Don dere dey tuk nonsense.

U beta go find something do Or poverty go BOKO HARAM YOU finish.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Paddling Canoe In A Lake (Photos) by Dollabiz: 2:21pm On Oct 22, 2018
smiley
Re: Omoyele Sowore Paddling Canoe In A Lake (Photos) by smileyoo: 2:25pm On Oct 22, 2018
millomaniac:

Sowore is not confused rather it Nigerians like you that is confused.
don't mind him, that's why am learning not to pity nigerians, on the various travails they 're experiencing, due to poor leadership, which they 're foolishly supporting.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Paddling Canoe In A Lake (Photos) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 22, 2018
kolafolabi:
Publicity stunt.. This guy does not know what it takes to be a Local Government Chairman talk more of contesting for the post of the President of Republic of Nigeria.. I dey laugh oooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin
He has d qualities of a good leader. Ask any lecturer in UNILAG,who Sowore is and you will be answered..
He was the true and is still d definition of a true leader. Got to spend extra 2 years in school due to his anticipation corruption and anti cultism.
He is d right candidate but all yee Nigerians will sell ur rights for 5k..
Bros what have u even done to make d society better??
Instead all you do is spend ur time, trolling a person hu is spending his time we'll.
Get a job bro..
And if u have a job,be more committed to ur job..

4 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Paddling Canoe In A Lake (Photos) by tegrianonigltd(m): 2:29pm On Oct 22, 2018
socialmediaman:

You have a small mind, Okorocha, many did, did same, testing waters
Re: Omoyele Sowore Paddling Canoe In A Lake (Photos) by KosyJerry(m): 2:29pm On Oct 22, 2018
This one always trying too hard to deceive his village people. Unfortunate fellow
Re: Omoyele Sowore Paddling Canoe In A Lake (Photos) by hush15: 2:29pm On Oct 22, 2018
princetom1:

I can give u a couple of example of people who are now president or past president but never in their life, vied for any political position in the past than the presidency... The support he enjoin at home, says alot about him... No book says u must be in politics for 100 years before u view for presidency.... He is the best thing that will happen to Nigeria in a long time if he wins next year... He us just sitting around like the likes of Buhari and Atiku or meeting with their elite class like d likes i just mentioned (in Buharism or atikulated books, the citizens come last, the elites are the ones they sit to talk with). This is very commendable from him, a fearly and action packed man

well if you say so but he will just be a waste of vote cos as far as 2019 is concerned, there are only 2 parties. I dunno about 2023 but not 2019. If i were him, i would see how i can contribute to my state. That will show nigerians what he ia capable of
Re: Omoyele Sowore Paddling Canoe In A Lake (Photos) by highchief1: 2:33pm On Oct 22, 2018
princetom1:

War has that got to do with a presidential candidate, thsts going to change Nigeria?
u Dey crase?do u think this is sug election?
Re: Omoyele Sowore Paddling Canoe In A Lake (Photos) by Art3mins(m): 2:36pm On Oct 22, 2018
[i][/i]Abi oo
socialmediaman:
Re: Omoyele Sowore Paddling Canoe In A Lake (Photos) by emonkey(m): 2:37pm On Oct 22, 2018
zoba88:
Sahara Reporters owner Sowore was pictured 'driving' canoe while on a lake.According to him,Nigerian has a lot for her citizens but our greedy politicians won't let it be.He wrote...

'The Day Our People Stood-still At The Bank Of The Lake Waiting For The Fisherman’s Son To TakeItBack
There Is Enough To Go Round But We Must First Stop The Greedy In Our Midst, They’ve Destroyed Our Lakes'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/10/see-what-sahara-reporters-owner-sowore.html

Mtschew! I thought they were going to show a picture of Sowore smoking Igbo.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Paddling Canoe In A Lake (Photos) by generationz(f): 2:39pm On Oct 22, 2018
EmperorShizzy:

Really you think he's just doing public awareness, He really mean business and will be the one to retire your Tinubu and Daura President

make I laugh
Re: Omoyele Sowore Paddling Canoe In A Lake (Photos) by princetom1(m): 2:42pm On Oct 22, 2018
highchief1:
u Dey crase?do u think this is sug election?

Hian, like Buhari or atiku has anything to offer?
Re: Omoyele Sowore Paddling Canoe In A Lake (Photos) by princetom1(m): 2:48pm On Oct 22, 2018
hush15:

well if you say so but he will just be a waste of vote cos as far as 2019 is concerned, there are only 2 parties. I dunno about 2023 but not 2019. If i were him, i would see how i can contribute to my state. That will show nigerians what he ia capable of

He has contributed to Nigeria as a whole, why den can't he go and contest where he has contributed to? In this fight, there will be big surprises come 2019. The 2 big parties are always making people believe they are the inky ones that exist and function, but it's a lie,... Right now, they are strategizing how to stop the likes of sowore and mogbalu and fela durotoye, while some likes like Eunice atuejide has been bought, the few left, will fight to the finish... The bigger party are just propaganda and collecting our money to run their parties, use same money to give u bread and beans during election, loot ur money after...

Every sensible human knows that, nothing good can ever come out of apc or pdp.... And it's for just 1 reason plus others, these parties are controlled by lions and hyenas in human skins and u like it or not, u must obey them...

3 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Paddling Canoe In A Lake (Photos) by princetom1(m): 2:49pm On Oct 22, 2018
lastmaster:
Is that NAT-GEO-WILD?

No, it's nat geo sowore
Re: Omoyele Sowore Paddling Canoe In A Lake (Photos) by educhigo: 3:05pm On Oct 22, 2018
election never reach and he don dey swim go back to his state

Re: Omoyele Sowore Paddling Canoe In A Lake (Photos) by mechanics(m): 3:07pm On Oct 22, 2018
hahahahah, am sure that should be his first time his doing such because of election.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Paddling Canoe In A Lake (Photos) by sacajawea: 3:13pm On Oct 22, 2018
VaselineCrew:
Sowore for 2019, This guy will rescue Nigeria if Nigerians are ready to be rescued.

I know I'm ready.

We can't go on like this, killings, poverty, poor electricity, bad healthcare that the president has to travel out to treat himself...

Let us get a Nigeria we can be proud of.

Notice this guy is reaching out even more than Buhari and Atiku. You hardly even hear from those guys, they hardly allow video interviews. Do we really want another President that doesn't even do Media Chat?

Sowore 2019
He has been impressive in his campaign no doubt Considering His Political Calibre in a Country like Ours.
I hope Nigerians Would Think like you do

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Paddling Canoe In A Lake (Photos) by nokatakata: 3:14pm On Oct 22, 2018
this one is beginning to use same pattern the old theives used.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Paddling Canoe In A Lake (Photos) by princetom1(m): 3:17pm On Oct 22, 2018
nokatakata:
this one is beginning to use same pattern the old theives used.

Naa, he didn't just do this... It's just making the news now and he does this all the time he goes to his village

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Paddling Canoe In A Lake (Photos) by Berankis: 3:19pm On Oct 22, 2018
ChrisMafian:
Just shut the Bleep up! And lets reason beyond Buhari-Atiku. Lets be intelligent humans for once and not some Jackasses all the time!!

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Paddling Canoe In A Lake (Photos) by princetom1(m): 3:20pm On Oct 22, 2018
mechanics:
hahahahah, am sure that should be his first time his doing such because of election.

Naa, he isn't the package type like some people i don't wanna mention... This is his home town, he goes there sometimes and he does this regularly... He speaks his mother tongue very fluently too, despite spending most of his time abroad... If he wanna be doing these gimmicks, he will have thousands of pics on the internet, because in his campaign so far, he has visited 30 states, while the big 2 main contendar are nowhere to be found

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prof. Osinbajo Reacts To The Postponed Election On Facebook / Buhari Reduces Petroleum Price To N125 Per Litre / Tinubu To Adeboye: My Hands Are Tied On Ambode’s 2nd Term

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.