Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,126 members, 7,829,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Didn't Call Your Girlfriend For Months And She Didn't Call Back - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Didn't Call Your Girlfriend For Months And She Didn't Call Back (10550 Views)

Guys If She Didn't Drink This,then She Is Too Young For You (PHOTO) / There Is Nobody That Will Claim He/she Didn't Do This (pics) / If Your Lover Didn't Call Or Pay A Visit On Valantine's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Didn't Call Your Girlfriend For Months And She Didn't Call Back by Dvah(f): 6:21pm On May 04, 2007
2 things----2 can play d game a.k.a We go see who go tire first or Shez looking for an excuse to end d relationship cos shez busy with another guy and u just gave her d opportunity
Re: Didn't Call Your Girlfriend For Months And She Didn't Call Back by Fileki(f): 5:38pm On Nov 26, 2007
u didnt call her, she dint call u too
u two are sick n tired of each other . . no story!

i cant live right without calling my boyfriend in 2-4 days. . haba house!

u should call to find out what is wrong o, u cant be sure, there's should b a reason, just call n find out.
pele
Re: Didn't Call Your Girlfriend For Months And She Didn't Call Back by Frankies(m): 6:10pm On Nov 26, 2007
@ Poster

Do you need a jupiter to come on June ''31st'' and tell you that she is ready for the worst?

If you call her, she might make up with you but that will not rule out the fact that she no longer have the feelings for you and she is very ready to leave you. That is , if she had not forgotten you already.

Wake up My man!!!!!
Re: Didn't Call Your Girlfriend For Months And She Didn't Call Back by NeedAdvice00: 1:25am On Jul 10, 2021
hotchic1:
Well,it all depends,there is this mentality about Nigerian gurls that guys should do most thingy and carry most burden in a relationship which shouldn't be.I think,you have to call her now because there is this yoruba adage which says "ti ogiri o ba lanu,alangba o le wo be"If u stop calling her now,she sees it as something else probably you aint caring or you have been seeing another girl,dont loose her finally because of this,try to call her,make sure things return to normal and finally you can talk about it that you feel neglected by that and that she should try to call you at least once in a while.Best of luck my brother.
Lol
Re: Didn't Call Your Girlfriend For Months And She Didn't Call Back by NeedAdvice00: 1:27am On Jul 10, 2021
Seun:
The fact that you are able to do without calling her for so long, and her apparent refusal to call you back, shows that maybe the relationship is not meant to be serious. Break up amicably and try to remain as casual friends. wink
Relationship counselor grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

You'll Never Believe This Is A Sex Doll And Not A Real Woman / 9 Different Shapes And Sizes Of A Woman Vagina As Reveled By Doctors (photos) / +18: She's Just Too Beautiful, So I Did This. To Be Deleted Soon. [PIC]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.