Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,052 members, 7,825,348 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Girl Bites Off A Rapist Joystick (graphic And Disturbing Pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Bites Off A Rapist Joystick (graphic And Disturbing Pics) (9475 Views)

What Does It Mean If A Girl Bites Her Lip When Looking At You? / My Neighborhood Ladies Are Stalking And Disturbing Me Now!!! / Taiwan Wife Accidentally Bites Off Husband's Testicle During Lovemaking(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Bites Off A Rapist Joystick (graphic And Disturbing Pics) by TheOdd1sOut: 2:31pm On Oct 22, 2018
A girl who was on the verge of being rape.d bit
off the pe.nis of her attacker. According to P.M
News, a girl who was being se.xually abused
fought back her tormentor by biting off his
pe.nis. From the pictures, the girl in question bit
off the pe.nis cap. According to the report, an
unnamed couple went to a friend’s house in
Lagos. A few hours later, the lady ran out
screaming for help, saying she had been ra.ped.
Few minutes later, the man, with blood all over
his body, also ran out crying for help. The girl’s
body was stained in blood so also her clothes
and she had to be given another cloth to cover
her nake.dness. The neighbors paid attention to
the boy when they saw his mutilated man.hood.
He was rushed to the hospital where the doctor
demanded for the missing cap that was left at
the scene of the incident.
It was recovered by the people and the doctor
stitched it despite the discovery of the death of
the cap. The injured boy is still lying in the
hospital receiving treatment.
Conflicting reports say he had already finished
rap.ing the Girl and it was when he decided to
forcefully make her Give him a blow-job that she
struck.
Did she do the right thing?

1 Like

Re: Girl Bites Off A Rapist Joystick (graphic And Disturbing Pics) by chendstone01(m): 2:33pm On Oct 22, 2018
NICE one Bleep rapist
Re: Girl Bites Off A Rapist Joystick (graphic And Disturbing Pics) by COOL10(m): 2:37pm On Oct 22, 2018
Gosh shocked
Re: Girl Bites Off A Rapist Joystick (graphic And Disturbing Pics) by Nonye1234: 2:37pm On Oct 22, 2018
don't even know what to type

3 Likes

Re: Girl Bites Off A Rapist Joystick (graphic And Disturbing Pics) by IamD18: 2:39pm On Oct 22, 2018
How can a rapist force his victim to suck his diick?

My only annoyance is that the lady in person failed to crush his scrotum ballz with her teeth.

Nonsense and Okada.

14 Likes

Re: Girl Bites Off A Rapist Joystick (graphic And Disturbing Pics) by henrybomb(m): 2:39pm On Oct 22, 2018
If indeed he tried to or raped her, then he got served

2 Likes

Re: Girl Bites Off A Rapist Joystick (graphic And Disturbing Pics) by TheOdd1sOut: 2:39pm On Oct 22, 2018
a minute silence to the fallen soldier

3 Likes

Re: Girl Bites Off A Rapist Joystick (graphic And Disturbing Pics) by Twoclans(f): 2:40pm On Oct 22, 2018
The babe should have just swallowed that his cap. angry

2 Likes

Re: Girl Bites Off A Rapist Joystick (graphic And Disturbing Pics) by TheOdd1sOut: 2:40pm On Oct 22, 2018
Twoclans:
this is wickedness

3 Likes

Re: Girl Bites Off A Rapist Joystick (graphic And Disturbing Pics) by generationz(f): 2:44pm On Oct 22, 2018
Pm news and fake stories

5 Likes

Re: Girl Bites Off A Rapist Joystick (graphic And Disturbing Pics) by PrincessB1(f): 2:46pm On Oct 22, 2018
Serves him right
Re: Girl Bites Off A Rapist Joystick (graphic And Disturbing Pics) by TheOdd1sOut: 2:47pm On Oct 22, 2018
generationz:
Pm news and fake stories
sister what's fake a bout that?

your brain needs oiling

2 Likes

Re: Girl Bites Off A Rapist Joystick (graphic And Disturbing Pics) by generationz(f): 2:49pm On Oct 22, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:
sister what's fake a bout that?
your brain needs oiling
shut up
that picture is an old picture of a man and his lover

7 Likes

Re: Girl Bites Off A Rapist Joystick (graphic And Disturbing Pics) by TheOdd1sOut: 2:50pm On Oct 22, 2018
generationz:

shut up

that picture is an old picture of a man and his lover
kindly share us the picture. I just screenshotted it from an old thread.
prove the news wrong then
Re: Girl Bites Off A Rapist Joystick (graphic And Disturbing Pics) by Martin0(m): 3:08pm On Oct 22, 2018
Twoclans:

hmmmmmm
Re: Girl Bites Off A Rapist Joystick (graphic And Disturbing Pics) by Twoclans(f): 3:11pm On Oct 22, 2018
Martin0:

hmmmmmm

Wetin happen cheesy

The day we are together and you ejaculate prematurely I will bite off your cap tongue angry

1 Like

Re: Girl Bites Off A Rapist Joystick (graphic And Disturbing Pics) by TheOdd1sOut: 3:12pm On Oct 22, 2018
Twoclans:

Wetin happen cheesy

The day we are together and you ejaculate prematurely I will bite off your cap tongue angry
baby as you can see, martin0 isn't a professional. come to me and your squirting tank will DRy up
Re: Girl Bites Off A Rapist Joystick (graphic And Disturbing Pics) by TheOdd1sOut: 3:13pm On Oct 22, 2018
Twoclans:

Wetin happen cheesy

I will shag you till you go senseless grin
Re: Girl Bites Off A Rapist Joystick (graphic And Disturbing Pics) by vicben27(m): 3:15pm On Oct 22, 2018
what's life without a Dick? chai
Re: Girl Bites Off A Rapist Joystick (graphic And Disturbing Pics) by Martin0(m): 3:25pm On Oct 22, 2018
Twoclans:

Wetin happen cheesy

bush womangrin
Re: Girl Bites Off A Rapist Joystick (graphic And Disturbing Pics) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 22, 2018
Stupid man
Re: Girl Bites Off A Rapist Joystick (graphic And Disturbing Pics) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 22, 2018
Twoclans:
you just said mind
Re: Girl Bites Off A Rapist Joystick (graphic And Disturbing Pics) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 22, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:
A girl who was on the verge of being rape.d bit
off the pe.nis of her attacker. According to P.M
News, a girl who was being se.xually abused
fought back her tormentor by biting off his
pe.nis. From the pictures, the girl in question bit
off the pe.nis cap. According to the report, an
unnamed couple went to a friend’s house in
Lagos. A few hours later, the lady ran out
screaming for help, saying she had been ra.ped.
Few minutes later, the man, with blood all over
his body, also ran out crying for help. The girl’s
body was stained in blood so also her clothes
and she had to be given another cloth to cover
her nake.dness. The neighbors paid attention to
the boy when they saw his mutilated man.hood.
He was rushed to the hospital where the doctor
demanded for the missing cap that was left at
the scene of the incident.
It was recovered by the people and the doctor
stitched it despite the discovery of the death of
the cap. The injured boy is still lying in the
hospital receiving treatment.
Conflicting reports say he had already finished
rap.ing the Girl and it was when he decided to
forcefully make her Give him a blow-job that she
struck.
Did she do the right thing?
I go kill d girl. I don purr my akamu inside finish make she born my pikin
Re: Girl Bites Off A Rapist Joystick (graphic And Disturbing Pics) by BabbanBura(m): 3:34pm On Oct 22, 2018
Twoclans:

Yaya tarwatsan kaduna? ina fatan yayi sauki!
Re: Girl Bites Off A Rapist Joystick (graphic And Disturbing Pics) by Twoclans(f): 3:35pm On Oct 22, 2018
Martin0:

bush womangrin

1 Like

Re: Girl Bites Off A Rapist Joystick (graphic And Disturbing Pics) by Twoclans(f): 3:36pm On Oct 22, 2018
BabbanBura:

Yaya tarwatsan kaduna? ina fatan yayi sauki!

Kaduna is calm now ,at least the curfew is still in place.

1 Like

Re: Girl Bites Off A Rapist Joystick (graphic And Disturbing Pics) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 22, 2018
Twoclans:

helo baby I luv u gimme ur numba
Re: Girl Bites Off A Rapist Joystick (graphic And Disturbing Pics) by BabbanBura(m): 3:38pm On Oct 22, 2018
Twoclans:

Allah ya tabbatasda ma na lafiyanta.

Ga wani nan fa a saman nan ya na neman durinki
Re: Girl Bites Off A Rapist Joystick (graphic And Disturbing Pics) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 22, 2018
Twoclans:
j
baby
Re: Girl Bites Off A Rapist Joystick (graphic And Disturbing Pics) by internetservice: 3:55pm On Oct 22, 2018
shocked haaaaa
Re: Girl Bites Off A Rapist Joystick (graphic And Disturbing Pics) by biafraisdead(m): 4:27pm On Oct 22, 2018
if truly the incident happened as the op narrated, it really serves the rapist right.
Re: Girl Bites Off A Rapist Joystick (graphic And Disturbing Pics) by Headlesschicken(m): 4:40pm On Oct 22, 2018
grin Buh wetin d prick of a rapist dey do for d raped mouth....

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am I Right To Cut This Girl Off? / Is It Important For A Boy To Remain Virgin Till He Gets Married? / Village Girl Poses In Bush For Snap Shots..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.