Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:11 AM

Why Many Ladies Are Not Getting Husbands - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Many Ladies Are Not Getting Husbands (661 Views)

The Major Reason Why Many Ladies Remain Single For A Long Time. / See The Reason Why Many Ladies Will Never Get Married Soon [PHOTOS] / "3 Top Secret Reasons Why Guys End Up Not Getting Girls They Like" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Many Ladies Are Not Getting Husbands by amades(m): 4:38pm On Jul 16, 2010
Many ladies are not getting husbands simply because they are responsible for their misfortunes. Men are very observant when it comes to marrying any lady and this is what all single ladies should know. In order to get husbands, many ladies are jumping from church to church even sowing seeds to pastors year to year and yet husbands are not coming. A book titled LADIES GUIDEĀ  which is written by a Nigeria man is out to help ladies to solve this problem. This book will let you know all the factors that can be hindering you from getting married. To seeĀ  this book, click this link statelove..com.
Re: Why Many Ladies Are Not Getting Husbands by queeneve: 6:27pm On Jul 16, 2010
I am going to TAKE A BIG GUESS,

Are you struggling financially or your mother got tired of washing a GROWN AZZ man pants?

Why would someone PAY someone money to get a mate? WTF If someone can't get a mate on their own, THEN I SUGGEST THEY GO AND FIND A CLIFF TO PAY HOMAGE TO!

(1) (Reply)

Is There Real Love Again? / All Of You Out There / Now I Have Seen The Reason Some Married Men Cheat On Their Wives ( An Insight)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.