Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,571 members, 7,837,165 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Bobrisky Financially Supports Nigerian Man Battling HIV: “i’ll Take Care Of His - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Financially Supports Nigerian Man Battling HIV: “i’ll Take Care Of His (407 Views)

“i’ll Take You To America” – Pere Promises Alex (video) / Don’t Worry, I’ll Take Care Of You – Sugar Mummy Woos Mayorkun On The Road (vide / Mompha: "Hushpuppi Has A 4-Year-Old Son He Does Not Take Care Of” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Financially Supports Nigerian Man Battling HIV: “i’ll Take Care Of His by DaMsOn007(m): 4:21pm On Oct 22, 2018
Bobrisky Financially Supports Nigerian Man Battling HIV: “I’ll Take Care of His Health

Bobrisky has a heart of gold.

Yesterday, the socialite took to her Instagram to share a heart-melting note in which she talked about her decision to help a young man, James Obialor, who was recently arrested and harassed by the Nigerian police.

Recall that a few weeks ago, James’ video went viral after he was arrested alongside other young men by the officers of the Nigerian Police Force. He bravely challenged the officers who accused him of illegal acts, informed them of his HIV status, and he was eventually released when the cooked-up allegations couldn’t stick.

James had since gone on to become a sensation on social media, and now Bobrisky, who was also a victim of police brutality, has stepped forward to help James.

Read more @
http://www.360ng.com.ng/bobrisky-financially-supports-nigerian-man-battling-hiv-ill-take-care-of-his-health/
Re: Bobrisky Financially Supports Nigerian Man Battling HIV: “i’ll Take Care Of His by Nobody: 3:16am On Nov 05, 2018
[quote author=DaMsOn007 post=72318969] they didn't caught me song: koloboy ft harrisong
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIhuGIjJQRw

(1) (Reply)

BBNaija's Marvis Shares Intriguing Photo To Celebrate Her 28th Birthday. / Hushpuppi Slams Buhari For Not Endorsing N30,000 Minimum Wage / Tope Alabi Explains How She Lives A Simple Life Despite Being A Celebrity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.