Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Woman's Eyes Removed By Jos Ritualists After Being Injected On Her Farm.Graphic - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman's Eyes Removed By Jos Ritualists After Being Injected On Her Farm.Graphic (44721 Views)

4-year-old Boy’s Genitals, Tongue, Eyes Removed In Abuja / Youths Kill 41-year-old Man In Imo For Trying To Rape Woman In Her Farm (Graphic / Mad Woman Killed By Ritualists In Ondo, Breasts And Eyes Removed. Graphic Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman's Eyes Removed By Jos Ritualists After Being Injected On Her Farm.Graphic by AtikuDeman: 7:12pm On Oct 22, 2018
Nigerians are evil

How Nigeria became a country is still a mystery

1 Like

Re: Woman's Eyes Removed By Jos Ritualists After Being Injected On Her Farm.Graphic by themanderon: 7:55pm On Oct 22, 2018
So many people in their quest for wealth cause so much sorrows to themselves and their generation yet unborn. These guys have awoken a terrible curse upon themselves and their children for all times to come.
Why didn't they use their own eyes for the ritual? Accursed people.

1 Like

Re: Woman's Eyes Removed By Jos Ritualists After Being Injected On Her Farm.Graphic by delzbaba(m): 7:56pm On Oct 22, 2018
Evil backward continent, I regret being African

1 Like

Re: Woman's Eyes Removed By Jos Ritualists After Being Injected On Her Farm.Graphic by caye(m): 9:07pm On Oct 22, 2018
delzbaba:
Evil backward continent, I regret being African
AFRICAN WERE NEVER LIKE THIS
Once we accepted in all totality other people's culture, governance or religion, without proper checks and balances; including an inordinate lust for wealth, dark demons took over the minds of the weakest/wickedest among us.
It is a confusion, from north to south- killings are the norm.
Please Heaven, forgive us and our forefathers. We have done evil

1 Like

Re: Woman's Eyes Removed By Jos Ritualists After Being Injected On Her Farm.Graphic by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 22, 2018
This is the most evil thing I've heard in my life angry
Re: Woman's Eyes Removed By Jos Ritualists After Being Injected On Her Farm.Graphic by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 22, 2018
caye:

AFRICAN WERE NEVER LIKE THIS
Once we accepted in all totality other people's culture, governance or religion, without proper checks and balances; including an inordinate lust for wealth, dark demons took over the minds of the weakest/wickedest among us.
It is a confusion, from north to south- killings are the norm.
Please Heaven, forgive us and our forefathers. We have done evil

Lol, you don't know how evil black people can be. OP just shared an example from his post. The evil among africans is what has kept (and will continue to keep) the continent backwards.
Re: Woman's Eyes Removed By Jos Ritualists After Being Injected On Her Farm.Graphic by DedeNkem: 2:46am On Oct 23, 2018
Lack of education is dangerous. The evil id*iots who did this horrible thing to this woman actually thought they could get rich with it. Oh my!

1 Like

Re: Woman's Eyes Removed By Jos Ritualists After Being Injected On Her Farm.Graphic by purem(m): 5:26am On Oct 23, 2018
newdawn2017:
shut up! She is a living soul precious 2 d true God Yahweh. So her can produce so much fame & money if she makes a deal with d devil.

I can only see that nollywood has totally divert ur sense of reasoning
Re: Woman's Eyes Removed By Jos Ritualists After Being Injected On Her Farm.Graphic by newdawn2017(f): 12:01pm On Oct 23, 2018
purem:

I can only see that nollywood has totally divert ur sense of reasoning
odiegwu, u nor see hideously ugly opera, wey even dey barren untop , isn't she a stanist as we dey see so. Na wetin d@ 1 be?
Re: Woman's Eyes Removed By Jos Ritualists After Being Injected On Her Farm.Graphic by Bimbilla(m): 12:15pm On Oct 23, 2018
See the way talk as if you talk from your anus

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Strange Laws In The Nigerian Constitution That Could Land You In Jail / Police Arrested Me Because Of My Dressing, Murder Suspect Confesses / Onome Emekeme 'Onome Pounds' Assassinated While Driving In Delta. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.