Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1223 Views)

Pretty Mike: 15 Godly Rules For Every Married Woman To Enjoy Their Husbands / Man Curses His Ex-Girlfriend For Dumping Him For A Richer Man In Osun State. / Relationship Issues: Women Confiding In Friends Are More Likely To Breakup. (2) (3) (4)

. by Xavier5(m): 6:13pm On Oct 22, 2018
Re: . by Xavier5(m): 6:15pm On Oct 22, 2018
Re: . by Xavier5(m): 6:17pm On Oct 22, 2018
Re: . by quinnboy: 6:18pm On Oct 22, 2018
Uhmn
Re: . by Xavier5(m): 6:23pm On Oct 22, 2018
quinnboy:
Uhmn

Deep huh. So what's your opinion on this?

#Xavier.

Re: . by Homeboiy: 6:28pm On Oct 22, 2018
No free time to read ur epistle

Re: . by frozen70(f): 7:41am On Oct 23, 2018
Thank you very much for this write up

It's lenghty but worth reading

I appreciate the fact that you weren't attacking a particular gender

God has ordained man to be Head of the family

He knows why he gave the authority to men not women

But some women were favoured in one way or the other and they belongs to the women you talked about

Women are very complex by nature

To handle a woman is like you are given a raw egg, and asked you to place it on your head and go for a race with it

If the egg falls definitely it will break

But if you run with caution you might get there late but your egg won't fall and don't be suprise you might be the winner just because your egg didn't fall off your head

Some men have ego and pride, once they are rich it worsened their case and instead of them to tread with caution in their home, they will be maltreating their wives, behaving to her as if she is a lesser being, taking family decisions with out involving her and still expect her to play along

Women, are very stubborn by nature, wicked by nature, troublesome by nature.
But they will bring it out if you have ever treated them bad in any situation

Women can bear grudges from the day one of marriage and keep recording your faults till the day she will take her turn to deal with you

Women are domineering by nature, they can argue from January to December that's their nature
They like having their ways in the family. If your wife wants you to be happy, she will make that home happy for you and if she wants that house to be hot, she will put up the fire and its only the man that will be feeling the hotness of the fire

A woman who is more financially bouyant than her husband will do everything possible to cover her husband by taking full responsibilities of the family.
But bear in mind they are things that will make her act that way with respect. It comes with a price

Things like

As at the time the man was on the move, he must have treated her as a queen

He would have protected her before her husband family

He must have made his wife a priority before anything

He must have given her the freedom to run her hone without manipulation

She would have accepted that this man has really proved to me that he really loves me and am all he has on earth

Now tell me, a man that has displayed all this treatment to a woman and he suddenly becomes poor and the woman becomes rich, would she treat him bad.

Nooo, not at all.

Then the other way round if a man has been brutal and uncared to his wife and the table turns around

What do you expect the wife to do to him, when she becomes financially buoyant

She will take revenge and make sure you get double of what she got from him

Bottom line is appreciate a woman, love a woman and leave the rest for her

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: . by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 23, 2018
frozen70:
Thank you very mush for this write up

But some women were favoured in one way or the other and they belongs to the women you talked about

To handle a woman is like you are given a raw egg, and asked you to place it on your head and go for a race with it

But if you run with caution you might get there late but your egg won't fall and don't be suprise you might be the winner just because your egg didn't fall off your head

Some men have egg and pride, once they are rich it worsened their case and instead of them to tread with caution in their home, they will be maltreating their wives, behaving to her as if she is a lesser being, taking family decisions with out involving her and still expect her to play along

Women can bear grudges from the day one of marriage and keep recording your faults till the day she will take her turn to deal with you

Women are domineering by nature, they can argue from January to December that's their nature
They like having their ways in the family. If your wife wants you to be happy, she will make that home happy for you and if she wants that house to be hot, she will put up the fire and its only the man that will be feeling the hotness of the fire

A woman who is more financially bouyant than her husband will do everything possible to cover her husband by taking full responsibilities of the family.
But bear in mind they are things that will make her act that way with respect. It comes with a price

Things like

She would have accepted that this man has really proved to me that he really loves me and am all he has on earth

Now tell me, a man that has displayed all this treatment to a woman and he suddenly becomes poor and the woman becomes rich, would she treat him bad.

Nooo, not at all.

Then the other way round if a man has been brutal and uncared to his wife and the table turns around

I Really Like The Way You Talk I Don't Expect This All Of Us Have Role To Play But Some Don't Know When You Forget To Play Your Role And Someone Play It For You You Have To Be Ready To Face The Consequences
As A Successful Man Love Your Wife Treat Her Heavenly And Earth Make Her Number One No Cheating Like You Said If Table Turn Around If She Is Good Woman And Love You She Won't Think Of Disrespect Not Talk Of Doing It
But Here The Trust
When There Is No Money We have Another Person Behaviour
When Money Come We Started Showing Our Real Behaviour
Re: . by frozen70(f): 8:39am On Oct 23, 2018
Iamtosignno:
I Really Like The Way You Talk I Don't Expect This All Of Us Have Role To Play But Some Don't Know When You Forget To Play Your Role And Someone Play It For You You Have To Be Ready To Face The Consequences
As A Successful Man Love Your Wife Treat Her Heavenly And Earth Make Her Number One No Cheating Like You Said If Table Turn Around If She Is Good Woman And Love You She Won't Think Of Disrespect Not Talk Of Doing It
But Here The Trust
When There Is No Money We have Another Person Behaviour
When Money Come We Started Showing Our Real Behaviour

Thanks for your understanding, lol
Re: . by Xavier5(m): 11:50am On Oct 23, 2018
Re: . by frozen70(f): 12:43pm On Oct 23, 2018
Xavier5:

Gbam, you just said it all. This is exactly what I want to talk about in the next episode of Critical Issues, "The Insecurity Of Men When Their Wives Are Richer. Keep a date. Thanks.

Please endeavour to read other episodes of Critical Issues on my profile.

#Xavier.

Definitely I will read it up

Thanks for reading mine too
Re: . by frozen70(f): 12:43pm On Oct 23, 2018
Xavier5:

Gbam, you just said it all. This is exactly what I want to talk about in the next episode of Critical Issues, "The Insecurity Of Men When Their Wives Are Richer. Keep a date. Thanks.

Please endeavour to read other episodes of Critical Issues on my profile.

#Xavier.

Definitely I will read it up

Thanks for accepting my contribution
Re: . by Xavier5(m): 12:55pm On Oct 23, 2018
Homeboiy:
LOL. Try create some time and read the epistle. It is worth it.
#Xavier.
Re: . by Xavier5(m): 12:55pm On Oct 23, 2018
Homeboiy:

LOL. Try create some time and read the epistle. It is worth it.

#Xavier.

Re: . by Alexaonfleek: 1:04pm On Oct 23, 2018
Abeg I need a summary of the above epistle grin grin

No time to read it jare
Re: . by Xavier5(m): 9:23pm On Oct 23, 2018
Alexaonfleek:
Abeg I need a summary of the above epistle grin grin

No time to read it jare

No summary. Create time and read it. It worth it. grin grin grin

#Xavier.

Re: . by COOL10(m): 12:09am On Oct 24, 2018
frozen70:
Thank you very mush for this write up

Some men have ego and pride, once they are rich it worsened their case and instead of them to tread with caution in their home, they will be maltreating their wives, behaving to her as if she is a lesser being, taking family decisions with out involving her and still expect her to play along

Things like

Nooo, not at all.

Bullshit undecided.Guys,don't listen to any of this. It's for your own good.

Zimbabwean Man Brutalizes His Pregnant Wife For Wearing Bum Short In Public / Student 22 Mourning Her Fiance At His Grave In Her Wedding Dress On The Day / 10 REASONS I'm Happy I'm A Rivers State Person — Brag About Your State Challenge