Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,304 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Nnamdi Kanu: Those Who Feel They Have Another Country Free To Go - Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: Those Who Feel They Have Another Country Free To Go - Buhari (54038 Views)

'How I Contested Against Those In Abuja Who Feel They Own Nigeria' – Gov Fintiri / Igboho: People Run Away When They Feel They Won’t Get Justice – Jimi Agbaje / Bichi Must Go; Buhari Must Halt Slide Into Despotism - Premium Times Editorial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Those Who Feel They Have Another Country Free To Go - Buhari by baysol: 8:45pm On Oct 22, 2018
kirajustice:
@POLITICSNGR

Nigeria's President, Muhammadu Buhari has said that Nigerians who feel they have another country may choose to go, adding that others who do not have another country would rather stay back and salvage it together.

The President's comments are coming a day after Pro-secession leader and head of the indigenous people of Biafra, IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu gave a live broadcast.

PoliticsNGR learned that President Buhari made this statement on Monday while receiving All Progressives Congress governorship aspirants and members of the party from the three senatorial zones of Kwara State at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

In his words; “You don’t have to be in uniform to be loyal. What I said long ago in 1984 is still valid today. We have no other country but Nigeria.

“Others who feel they have another country may choose to go. We will stay here and salvage it together.”

https://politicsngr.com/nnamdi-kanu-feel-another-country-free-go-buhari/

Over to you recalcitrant biafrans leave Nigeria for us biko .

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Those Who Feel They Have Another Country Free To Go - Buhari by Organs(m): 8:46pm On Oct 22, 2018
Angelparadise:
Nigerians have never been this divided since after bloody civil war which your lifeless god participated .
Cow lovers want all citizens to be second class while cow lover hold the resources in the country.
A wise man and good leaders make lives better for all citizens not only cows

Really? How come you lost How come Chukwu Okike Abiama did not help you win? Also, Buhari is President Commander in Chief as we speak.... maybe you need to rethink who it is you are worshipping....

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Those Who Feel They Have Another Country Free To Go - Buhari by stinechykee: 8:47pm On Oct 22, 2018
Ogaga87:

PDP has been your problem, and they will continue to be.. Be reasonable for once by understanding that the same folks that were accused of looting have done cross carpeting to your Holy choice, APC.. To those who refused to decamped are witch hunted and branded as thieves..
Ask of Sylvia of Bayelsa, a chronic looter, once a PDP, but now a disciple of your choice party..
What have you heard about Akpabio who just decamped to deliver his state for Buhari in exchange for his corruption case to be close.. Ask of Orji Kalu who been persecuted for money laundering but after decamping from PDP to APC, his garment of looting was thrown away..
Think twice
Think twice
It will help you today and tomorrow..
don't mind those hypocrites
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Those Who Feel They Have Another Country Free To Go - Buhari by aofujeh: 8:47pm On Oct 22, 2018
Fierce11:
Is that how it's done? What of our resource and money tied in Nigeria's account?
Even the prodigal son in the bible, balanced his account before leaving... Buhari is just stupid.

I think we should show ourselves high level of common senses. I see no reason why u can't pass your messages without calling your Daddy's or Grand Daddy's age mate stupid. Just pass your positive message and earn yourself respect. Thanks
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Those Who Feel They Have Another Country Free To Go - Buhari by stinechykee: 8:50pm On Oct 22, 2018
[quote author=Rstc post=72324694]
And when buhari came in through a very divisve election, what was the first statement he made?

5% and 97%.
The consequences is what he is still facing today.

If Jonathan had won the election, you think he would have made such statements?
What is the point of dividing a country when you have just won a presidential election?
What was buhari thinking?

And the sad thing is that his appointments have depicted his first statement on TV.
Surely, you can't be surprised why a lot of people hate him to the point of irrationality.[/quotehelp me lecture that or those hypocrites that will see bad thing and call it goof orngood thing call it bad]
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Those Who Feel They Have Another Country Free To Go - Buhari by GivemeBiafra: 8:50pm On Oct 22, 2018
Lordofthewest:
After all the noise na flogging go still end am..atikulated osu slaves
the zoo is slavery itself. you are a slave epitomised!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Those Who Feel They Have Another Country Free To Go - Buhari by kotv: 8:55pm On Oct 22, 2018
All he does is talk without action. The Dullard without sense. They aren't saying they want to go to another country, they said they want their side removed from Nigeria. If he'd serious then he should set the referendum.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Those Who Feel They Have Another Country Free To Go - Buhari by AngelicBeing: 8:56pm On Oct 22, 2018
Biingoo:
See the one above you on shower cap
grin grin

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Those Who Feel They Have Another Country Free To Go - Buhari by millionboi2: 8:56pm On Oct 22, 2018
Angelparadise:
Nigerians have never been this divided since after bloody civil war which your lifeless god participated .
Cow lovers want all citizens to be second class while cow lover hold the resources in the country.
A wise man and good leaders make lives better for all citizens not only cows
Hot

Wetin dis man do u na
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Those Who Feel They Have Another Country Free To Go - Buhari by movetoca: 8:59pm On Oct 22, 2018
KANUISALIVE:
Oya conduct referendum let the people decide
No be only referendum, na lefelendum. Anu mpam
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Those Who Feel They Have Another Country Free To Go - Buhari by damocool(m): 8:59pm On Oct 22, 2018
Nwaohafia1:
Says a Jubrin from Sudan.

Shame to everyone who said Nnamdi Kanu was killed and will never come back again.

Kanu is more intelligent than DSS, NIA, and Army combined. Instead of wondering how the smart man got to Jerusalem without his 2 passports submitted to FG, you all are bashing him.

Tompolo had warships and guns and never resurfaced till date.

I need tutorials from him.
You ain't smart at all, he's a Briton, he does not need that green paper called passport to move around, Pele..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Those Who Feel They Have Another Country Free To Go - Buhari by BabaRamota1980: 9:01pm On Oct 22, 2018
Give us Biafra Atiku or death!

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Those Who Feel They Have Another Country Free To Go - Buhari by Nwaohafia1: 9:09pm On Oct 22, 2018
damocool:

You ain't smart at all, he's a Briton, he does not need that green paper called passport to move around, Pele..

He submitted his 2 passports
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Those Who Feel They Have Another Country Free To Go - Buhari by XTHRONE(m): 9:09pm On Oct 22, 2018
Kenekingisback:
Ok. Salvage for how long Sir?
Please wake me up when you salvage it finally angry
I am on the high sea sad
Since 1984 you have been trying to salvage it, you are here with APC's CHANGE, yet no CHANGE.
We can salvage it once your term expires and handoverembarassed
Don't mind him.he is high on some tramadol
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Those Who Feel They Have Another Country Free To Go - Buhari by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 22, 2018
Buhari
angry
angry

A colossal failure and still having hopes of a second tenure... Time shall tell the day history is made when you and your cronies are thrown out of government by the special grace of God.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Those Who Feel They Have Another Country Free To Go - Buhari by Adekdammy: 9:14pm On Oct 22, 2018
What a useless and careless statement from the president?

A president builds and brings together but Buhari is doing the opposite.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Those Who Feel They Have Another Country Free To Go - Buhari by Brownshugar69: 9:15pm On Oct 22, 2018
But Abike Dabri said Nigerians in Diaspora should return home. Now Buhari said those who feel they have another country should go. Those in diaspora have chosen another country as their own so why do they need to come back?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Those Who Feel They Have Another Country Free To Go - Buhari by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 22, 2018
Imagine the bastard illiterate. Why is it always divisive?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Those Who Feel They Have Another Country Free To Go - Buhari by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 22, 2018
He’s right you know!

Sai Baba - a brilliant strategist that is sadly ruling over a mostly unappreciative populace.

Ewure ile ko mo iyi ode loko angry
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Those Who Feel They Have Another Country Free To Go - Buhari by damocool(m): 9:20pm On Oct 22, 2018
Nwaohafia1:

He submitted his 2 passports
If you believe that, then you can believe anything then. He said so, in order to dupe you guys and believing biafra passport is recognized outside anambra et al.. Wise up ma.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Those Who Feel They Have Another Country Free To Go - Buhari by farem: 9:26pm On Oct 22, 2018
Chiemerie8:
Nigeria is a zoo

No lefelendum no erection

Wetin you go do na, especially when your woman talk say that there must be Erection for them even if no leFelendum?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Those Who Feel They Have Another Country Free To Go - Buhari by yatty4emmanuel(m): 9:36pm On Oct 22, 2018
Firstly I Appologise If This Bit Of Mine Hot You In Any Way. Nothwistanding I Don't Care What Your Reactions Is After This Pice. I Have Taken Time To Study The Response Here & Thought It Wise To Correct Certain Impressions Here. My Findings Shows That; Except A Minute Few, Using %, 97% Of Nigeria Youths Are Fools (except Me And My Family),this Include Those That Obtain First Class, 2:1, 2:2 Etc. Some Think Thru Their Anus, Others Thru The Guts,some Are Erased Completely With Few Alone From The Cognitive. How Can You Compare A 16 Years Administration To 4 Years? Or Does Unemployment Starts This Last 3years+? Why Are All Of You Speaking Sentimentally? Have You Asked Yourself, When In The History Of Nigeria Did It Ever Happened That You Stay In Your House And Apply For A Federal Job Without Godfatherism & You Got A Job That Is Payable 4 Almost 2 Years Now ( Npower2016 Sets). The Federal Govt Are Doing Their Best. Imigration,prison,roadsafety Etc Are Ongoing. Why Are We Bias Due To Hates To Tribe?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Those Who Feel They Have Another Country Free To Go - Buhari by abbeyty(m): 9:37pm On Oct 22, 2018
Hope this baba is not on expired weed? He talks anyhow
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Those Who Feel They Have Another Country Free To Go - Buhari by vindisick: 9:41pm On Oct 22, 2018
damocool:

If you believe that, then you can believe anything then. He said so, in order to dupe you guys and believing biafra passport is recognized outside anambra et al.. Wise up ma.
Are you trying to say that the Department of State
Service and the office of the presidency all lied about withholding Nnamdi Kanu's passport?.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Those Who Feel They Have Another Country Free To Go - Buhari by nextstep(m): 9:46pm On Oct 22, 2018
I just have this one graph to show empirically the impact of Buhari and the implications for our future. We've had recession, and corruption, but you cannot deny that this is the first time in decades our per-capita growth has reversed (see the piece of the graph between 2015 and 2017)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Those Who Feel They Have Another Country Free To Go - Buhari by damocool(m): 9:55pm On Oct 22, 2018
vindisick:

Are you trying to say that the Department of State
Service and the office of the presidency all lied about withholding Nnamdi Kanu's passport?.
I would want to believe that you don't know that he's a Briton.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Those Who Feel They Have Another Country Free To Go - Buhari by mechanics(m): 10:01pm On Oct 22, 2018
Simple, brief and direct, those who have eyes, let them see o.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Those Who Feel They Have Another Country Free To Go - Buhari by vindisick: 10:02pm On Oct 22, 2018
damocool:

I would want to believe that you don't know that he's a Briton.
Thats what i am saying. It was reported that his British/Nigerian passports were both seized. And also lossed in the bid to retrieve these documents from the department of state service
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Those Who Feel They Have Another Country Free To Go - Buhari by Biingoo: 10:06pm On Oct 22, 2018
AngelicBeing:
grin grin
lmao what??

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Those Who Feel They Have Another Country Free To Go - Buhari by Dearlord(m): 10:07pm On Oct 22, 2018
The truth should be told, Buhari is the best president for the lazy Nigerian
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Those Who Feel They Have Another Country Free To Go - Buhari by 8stargeneral: 10:15pm On Oct 22, 2018
Allow us to go.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Missing Army General Alkali Car Found Inside A Pond In Plateau State. Photos / Photos From The Screening Of Ministerial Nominees Today (Pics) / Protest Against Bukola Saraki In Offa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.